What's new

Professor of Sindh university: why all other nationalities people are allowed to work&trade in Sindh

engineered chaos by wardi wadera alliance to keep people distracted on ethnicity bs while they enslave and loot!

Pakistan may aik he cancer hai usko saaf karo sab khud theek hojai ga!
THIS...is the actual issue here.

The only ones who benefit from awami squabbles are the 3rd-tier people running our country.

PPP's been running Sindh for decades, yet the province is practically under water and the people are suffering. So, instead of coming to terms with their own failure (for poor governance), they'll flip this into an ethnic problem by dragging Punjab, Pashtuns, Muhajirs, etc. Unfortunately, instead of elevating the conversation, the opposing sides also resort to sledging and create more animosity and, ultimately, distraction.

Hi,

It is a natural phenomenon.

When you ingress into a land as a minority and in due time---your wellness increases but the locals are left behind---regardless of the reasons---resentment develops.

And regardless of the excuses that you kids make---( because most of you are not literate )---serious ethnic issues pop up---very serious issues----like those in congo---or the rest of africa---or those in early 70's in sindh.

Settlers will always stay as settlers but it is different if you live in california or florida or new york.

Don't take the sindhis lightly. They were the last warrior clan to fall under the british rule.

engineered chaos by wardi wadera alliance to keep people distracted on ethnicity bs while they enslave and loot!

Pakistan may aik he cancer hai usko saaf karo sab khud theek hojai ga!

THIS...is the actual issue here.

The only ones who benefit from awami squabbles are the 3rd-tier people running our country.

PPP's been running Sindh for decades, yet the province is practically under water and the people are suffering. So, instead of coming to terms with their own failure (for poor governance), they'll flip this into an ethnic problem by dragging Punjab, Pashtuns, Muhajirs, etc. Unfortunately, instead of elevating the conversation, the opposing sides also resort to sledging and create more animosity and, ultimately, distraction.
FINALLY. Someone who is seeing the obvious.

Our Sindhi brothers and sisters should really rethink their priorities. Just look at how the PPP bastards have made them so subservient and taken away their dignity and self respect. That bastatd PPP MNA washing his feet with mineral water, sitting on a palang, while making everyone incl. that old white bearded man, who was pleading to him with both hands, sit on the ground, faryal talpur's husband kicking hatim tai's grave and distributing 50rs notes among the survivors of this calamity, agha siraj durrani telling the flood survivors to repend on their sins that caused that calamity. The words vulgar or disgusting barely do it justice. I have a feeling that if KP politicians pulled this shit in front on KP flood survivors, they'd go out on stretchers.

I am practically out of words so I'll leave it at this.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

Problem of Sindh.

Their educated class are liberal racists and their uneducated class is slave to vaderas
These liberal racists are almost never have a problem with PPP. Somehow were are expected to believe PPP is the left leaning, egalitarian, liberal, democratic workers party.
I have more respect for patwari's who believe nawaz sharif will save pakistan, if given one more chance than the people who believe this horseshit.

Don't take the sindhis lightly. They were the last warrior clan to fall under the british rule.

Probably because the british didn't wear Sindhi topi and ajrak? Otherwise, one suspects that the warrior clan would have bent over backwards for the brits much quicker than they did for the Zardari clan.

C'mon sir, let's be real. When a sindhi or a Punjabi etc goes to the US or Europe for a better living, does the yearning to be among their people go away? No, it's overcome by the desire to have a dignified life, appropriate for a human being. That's why us pious Pakistani muslims are okay with all the fahashi in the west too.

"locals are left behind---regardless of the reasons"
Then the locals should introspect maybe. Instead of being brainwashed and going after the scapegoat?
It's upto Sindhis to decide if they'd rather live like subhumans under PPP all their life than tolerate the development of their non-Sindhi neighbors or even benefit from it (Karachi).

I'll repaste this here:

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

Still here but became part of the land , he is a kakar(Balochistan Pashtun tribe) politician of narowal
The video is too long, sir. Can you kindly point out if something untoward happened or were they declared unwelcome? Because if not, then I don't see how this is revelant to the discussion.

The original native Sindhi tribes (Sammat tribes) are in majority but they have never ruled Sindh (since Muhammad Bin Qasim at least).

Arabs, Rajasthani Rajputs, Baloch, Turks, Mughal, Brits etc have colonized and ruled Sindh and local Sindhis for the last 1400 years. Ironically, most of the self-styled Sindhi nationalists you come across today are non-Sammat; descendants of immigrants who had settled in Sindh

Last edited:
Hi,

They are there---. Mixed well with the local population.
Thanks, sir. I am glad nothing untoward happened. I suppose that is the optimal result of a economic migration, don't you think? I believe that's how societies evolve, new cultures, languages and traditions are born. Cultural exchanges lead to a better understanding of each other.

Thanks, sir. I am glad nothing untoward happened. I suppose that is the optimal result of a economic migration, don't you think? I believe that's how societies evolve, new cultures, languages and traditions are born. Cultural exchanges lead to a better understanding of each other.
Hi,

Until and unless you don't take the locals who are in majority, with you in your search for success---the resentment will grow to bloodbath.

and the minority will always lose.

The original native Sindhi tribes (Sammat tribes) are in majority but they have never ruled Sindh (since Muhammad Bin Qasim at least).

Arabs, Rajasthani Rajputs, Baloch, Turks, Mughal, Brits etc have colonized and ruled Sindh and local Sindhis for the last 1400 years. Ironically, most of the self-styled Sindhi nationalists you come across today are non-Sammat; descendants of immigrants who had settled in Sindh
Yeah most of PPP's and Sindhi nationalist leadership is not even Sindhi, GM Syed if you accept his putative genealogy was an Arab, Bhuttos are Rajput, Zardaris, Marris are baloch, then you have the former PPP interior minister Mirza, a central asian.

Until and unless you don't take the locals who are in majority, with you in your search for success---the resentment will grow to bloodbath.
Yes, sir. You are right. In this case, I am unaware of the intricacies of the economic effects of the migration on sindhis outside Karachi, Hyderabad.

and the minority will always lose.
But, will the majority win, then? What will they win? I've touched on this in a previous post (quoted below) in reply to yours. Would you please comment on that?

Probably because the british didn't wear Sindhi topi and ajrak? Otherwise, one suspects that the warrior clan would have bent over backwards for the brits much quicker than they did for the Zardari clan.

C'mon sir, let's be real. When a sindhi or a Punjabi etc goes to the US or Europe for a better living, does the yearning to be among their people go away? No, it's overcome by the desire to have a dignified life, appropriate for a human being. That's why us pious Pakistani muslims are okay with all the fahashi in the west too.

"locals are left behind---regardless of the reasons"
Then the locals should introspect maybe. Instead of being brainwashed and going after the scapegoat?
It's upto Sindhis to decide if they'd rather live like subhumans under PPP all their life than tolerate the development of their non-Sindhi neighbors or even benefit from it (Karachi).

I'll repaste this here:

The video is too long, sir. Can you kindly point out if something untoward happened or were they declared unwelcome? Because if not, then I don't see how this is revelant to the discussion.

Yes, sir. You are right. In this case, I am unaware of the intricacies of the economic effects of the migration on sindhis outside Karachi, Hyderabad.

But, will the majority win, then? What will they win? I've touched on this in a previous post (quoted below) in reply to yours. Would you please comment on that?
Hi,

Majority will eradicate the minority or do severe damage to them---has happened before in the early 70's.

Happened with east pakistan now Bangladesh.

You just cannot take take take from the majority.

If Khairpur etc had been declared the capital of Sindh decades ago---lesser problems would have been faced.

Hi,

Majority will eradicate the minority or do severe damage to them---has happened before in the early 70's.

Happened with east pakistan now Bangladesh.

You just cannot take take take from the majority.

If Khairpur etc had been declared the capital of Sindh decades ago---lesser problems would have been faced.
If I am not mistaken East Pakistan didn't necessarily have a problem with a minority of theirs i.e. Biharis. They had a problem with West Pakistani policies that governed them from thousands of kms away. Biharis were just the collateral damage.

But, I think you may have glossed over my point. What will be left of sindh then?
Let me lay out a scenario
We are looking at sindh. We established that the majority means sindhis and the minority means punjabis, pukhtoon migrants inside interior sindhi villages and towns as the non-racist professor Arfana Mallah puts it. You say they will be eradicated as they are the minority. I agree, sir. let us now, zoom in onto unfolding dynamic Karachi in particular, the scales are not so much tilted towards the sindhi majority there. so, it'll be a gruelling conflict. Karachi will be destroyed. But, still the sindhis are majority so they win after all. Agreed.

Now let's zoom out to the whole of Pakistan. Now there is no more Karachi, and a hostile sindhi populace. But, you see, they aren't the majority this time, they are the minority. Now the majority looks at them this hostile, no karachi having province and doesn't feel they are as useful as before and have dragged the entire country down for long enough with their regressive habit of voting in PPP and all. At worst, the now sindhi minority will be the one getting the shaft.

At best, they'll be allowed to leave the federation.

Now, the dream has been realized. Sindhudesh is finally rid of the vermin that had kept it down for so long and has deprived sindhis of their dignity and livelihood. Now, the can finally claim the glorious city of Karachi as its rightful owners and sindh will become become prosperous once again.

Record scratch
rewind

They took out the wrong enemy

it weren't the lower/middle class punjabi, muhajir,pukhtoon migrants who was doing that, it was their own waderas and PPP. they still didn't eradicate them. So, good job sindhis, task failed successfully.

So, that's my whole point. Rather than countering this bigoted bitch of a professor and educating the sindhi masses about the benefits of cultural exchanges etc and about who is really keeping them down, we are here debating what terrible things would happen if we just sat by doing nothing instead of countering this bigoted bitch of a professor and educate the masses about the benefits of cultural exchanges etc and about who is really keeping them down.

Excuse the french. Can't help it. I find nationalists to be as repulsive a creation as I do molvis.

Back
Top Bottom