What's new

Procurement of new aircraft in PAF

Thank you for the information. I don't know why & how, but I somehow missed that piece of information.

Thank you Sir. Seems like I was the only one who missed that information.
Its ok brother.. Its my faut I should not have reacted the way i did..

its game changer never underestimate enemy whenever you do you doom

How come 36 rafale could be a game changer .
This " game changer " term refers to such tech , equipment or startegy which abruptly twist war scenerio in your favor .
In today warefare any full scale war btw two rival nation , probably game changer could be any surprise show of EMP or laser technology knocking down enemies bringing them on their knees would be true game changer .
36 rafale and game changer ... such a joke

How come 36 rafale could be a game changer .
This " game changer " term refers to such tech , equipment or startegy which abruptly twist war scenerio in your favor .
In today warefare any full scale war btw two rival nation , probably game changer could be any surprise show of EMP or laser technology knocking down enemies bringing them on their knees would be true game changer .
36 rafale and game changer ... such a joke
sir i dnt know what plan you havr in mind in war India can get air superiority. their rafale far far superior than our currently jets and they also have su's and s 400 is also an other option . if we dnt act then they will chew first and then eat

Would really appreciate it if someone can tell me that whether Russia ever delivered the Mi-35M Gunships? Because I have not seen any pics or videos of their induction or presence in our inventory.
4 delivered. Pics are available. Total requirement 20.

sir i dnt know what plan you havr in mind in war India can get air superiority. their rafale far far superior than our currently jets and they also have su's and s 400 is also an other option . if we dnt act then they will chew first and then eat

Yes combo of rafale , su and s400 wld be a game changer in air warfare .now ur statement wieghs alot .
Agreed paf needs emergency steps to counter such threat

Yes combo of rafale , su and s400 wld be a game changer in air warfare .now ur statement wieghs alot .
Agreed paf needs emergency steps to counter such threat
and if they satisfy with rafale they would order for more

Maybe we can ask for a customized version with that stealth coating j16 got, a couple squadrons of j10s with stealth coating will be a real boost for PAF.

I don't think we will get J-10.
J-16 might be a good option if Russia agrees to it.

Back
Top Bottom