What's new

Problems for India's Modi Balochistan rant leaves Iran, Afghanistan & Pakistan Uneasy

well i am not here to celebrate failure or success .. but if you really want to do an analysis then pakistan have become a failed state not India. Kashmir is just an unresolved issue lol.. if its enought to enlighten you

Calling Pakistan failed state and other insults won't hide the fact that you are failing in Kashmir.

Go remove curfew from IOK and then come here for discussion. At least you would have some moral high ground.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/k...tinues-to-lose-grip-on-situation-2962892.html

Calling Pakistan failed state and other insults won't hide the fact that you are failing in Kashmir.

Go remove curfew from IOK and then come here for discussion. At least you would have some moral high ground.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/k...tinues-to-lose-grip-on-situation-2962892.html

don't post links as we have thousand of them for an eye opener. i am not insulting pakistan or any one but replying to your post atleast you are sane enough to accept world view if not indian ones.

and for removing curfew , situation is still not that conducive thanks to pakistani establishment for that.. by the way bura waqt jayda der ka nahi hota hai..

don't post links as we have thousand of them for an eye opener. i am not insulting pakistan or any one but replying to your post atleast you are sane enough to accept world view if not indian ones.

and for removing curfew , situation is still not that conducive thanks to pakistani establishment for that.. by the way bura waqt jayda der ka nahi hota hai..

i would post links since they represent fact. Right now IOK iws burning and situation is bad whether you admit it or not.

Instead of ranting here you should go and ask your government about this failure. Remove curfew for a start and then come here to talk to us.

i would post links since they represent fact. Right now IOK iws burning and situation is bad whether you admit it or not.

Instead of ranting here you should go and ask your government about this failure. Remove curfew for a start and then come here to talk to us.

lol you made it hell like situation there and now pretending like saint.. dont fool yourself and rant about curfew n all. we know what we are doing and will do the best for our people.

lol you made it hell like situation there and now pretending like saint.. dont fool yourself and rant about curfew n all. we know what we are doing and will do the best for our people.

WE didn't do anything. It is all because of your occupation and oppression. Stop blaming others for your failures.

And by killing them with pellet guns you are not doing anything good for people of IOK.

WE didn't do anything. It is all because of your occupation and oppression. Stop blaming others for your failures.

And by killing them with pellet guns you are not doing anything good for people of IOK.

yep , you never did anything , everything is happening by its own isn't it? go check what your genrals have to say about this. pellet guns is much better then bombing civilians if you do agree with this.

to be honest we feel bad about the current situation in kashmir but it is not new to us or say to the world to be precise.you have tried numerous time to raise the kasmir issue in different forums and got nothing out of it( this is the ground reality which you can't see). so now tell me where would you go to take up this issue ?? no body give a damn about your claims but ordering you to stop terror camps inside pakistan( another ground reality which you ignoring)..

Sir, we can see everything and its painful but you forgot to mention who is sitting behind.:disagree:
Got nothing out of it? REALLY?
If we were hopeing to get some trade sanctions on India based on Kashmir issue or to get NATO and US to attack India due to this, frankly, it was quite STUPID of us!! However, we were not expecting this at all! You say we have got nothing out of this and i point you towards the UN resolutions, the international community statements and verdict and comments on the issue. This is what we wanted. I have always said that thw world was never going to come and resolve this problem for us. whenever we decide to resolve this issue it will be PAKISTAN and INDIAN along with the KASHMIRI people who will resolve it. Simple!

Get out of that delusion of someone sitting behind and stop that blame game, this hold for both of us!! Unless we do so they position will remain the same and we will have enough episodes to blame each other for!

Iran would never tolerate an independent Baluchistan, because they would then want Iranian Baluchistan and there would be problems in Afghan Baluchistan, after that Iran's Azeri and Kurds would want their own country.

A tea vendor ruling India and a lohar ruling Pakistan. Bunch of jokers.:lol:

There are certain positives in appending Balochistan with Kashmir, and there are certain negatives. If Modi choose to append Balochistan with Kashmir, he should go full throttle and half hearted attempts will backfire. In that case it is better India stick with the old policy.

As on Iran and Afghanistan, I don't see them uneasy on India's new policy.

Got nothing out of it? REALLY?
If we were hopeing to get some trade sanctions on India based on Kashmir issue or to get NATO and US to attack India due to this, frankly, it was quite STUPID of us!! However, we were not expecting this at all! You say we have got nothing out of this and i point you towards the UN resolutions, the international community statements and verdict and comments on the issue. This is what we wanted. I have always said that thw world was never going to come and resolve this problem for us. whenever we decide to resolve this issue it will be PAKISTAN and INDIAN along with the KASHMIRI people who will resolve it. Simple!

Get out of that delusion of someone sitting behind and stop that blame game, this hold for both of us!! Unless we do so they position will remain the same and we will have enough episodes to blame each other for!

absolutely right but who will take the first lead? do you really think this blame game gonna stop ever? i am not here to belittle any pakistani member or pakistan as a nation but we also feel bad when mumbai , pathankot kashmir or quetta like incident takes place. but somehow you need to accept this that terrors camps are still on in pakistan which need to be crushed.. anyways all i want is good relation with pakistan and any comment on anything is just a reaction not a personal touch.

absolutely right but who will take the first lead? do you really think this blame game gonna stop ever? i am not here to belittle any pakistani member or pakistan as a nation but we also feel bad when mumbai , pathankot kashmir or quetta like incident takes place. but somehow you need to accept this that terrors camps are still on in pakistan which need to be crushed.. anyways all i want is good relation with pakistan and any comment on anything is just a reaction not a personal touch.
The only real question in the post above is who will take the lead. You really want to know my answer? well, by the looks of things, NO ONE!! We take one step forward and two steps back. Even in this post you put the blame on Pakistan, terrorists camps and other such delusions!! The problem will continue UNTIL our posts start focusing on the Problems WITHIN our countries. Until your posts say that "India must stop its human rights violations" and "We should stop interfering in Pakistan" and my posts mention on how we should "crush all terrorists camps and groups with equal force" the problem with continue. Sadly, i do not see this change in attitude happening anytime soon.

The only real question in the post above is who will take the lead. You really want to know my answer? well, by the looks of things, NO ONE!! We take one step forward and two steps back. Even in this post you put the blame on Pakistan, terrorists camps and other such delusions!! The problem will continue UNTIL our posts start focusing on the Problems WITHIN our countries. Until your posts say that "India must stop its human rights violations" and "We should stop interfering in Pakistan" and my posts mention on how we should "crush all terrorists camps and groups with equal force" the problem with continue. Sadly, i do not see this change in attitude happening anytime soon.

Sir, terrorist camps are there in pakistan and you cannot deny this fact. and regarding human rights violation it was just an incident army was forced to take pellet guns.

Attitude changes when you have clear understanding of the problem. thanks

Sir, terrorist camps are there in pakistan and you cannot deny this fact. and regarding human rights violation it was just an incident army was forced to take pellet guns.

Attitude changes when you have clear understanding of the problem. thanks
Lolz!!

SEE!
That is EXACTLY what i am trying to say and that is exactly why i say i see not much hope.

You dream of terrorists camps in Pak, i blame you of supporting terror in Pakistan. I use the word "dream" when i talk about your claims and say it as a matter of fact when i talk about my claims!! THIS IS THE ATTITUDE that wont get us anywhere!!

@Joe Shearer

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom