What's new

Pro-ISIS Poster Seen in Kerala Capital; BJP Office Gets Letter Warning Modi Over Visit

AugenBlick

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Pro-ISIS Poster Seen in Kerala Capital; BJP Office Gets Letter Warning Modi Over Visit

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) office in Kerala's capital has received a letter threatening harm to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is slated to visit Thiruvananthapuram next month.

Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi. Reuters File
The letter features Modi's photo juxtaposed against that of British aid worker David Haines, who was beheaded by the Islamic State, The Hindu has reported.

The letter is believed to have been sent by the Social Democratic Party of India (SDPI), a hardline Islamist political outfit.

In a separate incident that points to the growing support for Islamic State in Kerala, a pro-ISIS poster was seen in Thiruvananthapuram on Tuesday.

Days after the Kerala government was warned that the state was turning into a recruiting hub for ISIS, a poster supporting the terror outfit appeared near the Thampanoor police station in the capital according to a report by Marunadan Malayali, one of the largest online local language news portals in the state.

The police immediately removed the poster and are investigating the case as a serious issue.

The poster reportedly carried a message justifying the terror group's activities in Iraq and Syria.

A special team has been formed to find the people behind the poster and the police are checking CCTV footages from the area. The police will also strengthen night patrolling in the area.

The central home ministry had earlier sent out a report that ISIS was making inroads in Kerala.

Earlier, a central intelligence agency had informed the state that a resident of Palakkad was in touch with the group.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsk Tsk all this beef and secularism and still ISIS sympathizers ..... lol ... @arp2041 @wolfschanzze @nair @levina @Indrani

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) office in Kerala's capital has received a letter threatening harm to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is slated to visit Thiruvananthapuram next month.

Narendra Modi
The letter features Modi's photo juxtaposed against that of British aid worker David Haines, who was beheaded by the Islamic State, The Hindu has reported.

The letter is believed to have been sent by the Social Democratic Party of India (SDPI), a hardline Islamist political outfit.

In a separate incident that points to the growing support for Islamic State in Kerala, a pro-ISIS poster was seen in Thiruvananthapuram on Tuesday.

Days after the Kerala government was warned that the state was turning into a recruiting hub for ISIS, a poster supporting the terror outfit appeared near the Thampanoor police station in the capital according to a report by Marunadan Malayali, one of the largest online local language news portals in the state.

The police immediately removed the poster and are investigating the case as a serious issue.

The poster reportedly carried a message justifying the terror group's activities in Iraq and Syria.

A special team has been formed to find the people behind the poster and the police are checking CCTV footages from the area. The police will also strengthen night patrolling in the area.

The central home ministry had earlier sent out a report that ISIS was making inroads in Kerala.

Earlier, a central intelligence agency had informed the state that a resident of Palakkad was in touch with the group.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsk Tsk all this beef and secularism and still ISIS sympathizers ..... lol ... @arp2041 @wolfschanzze @nair @levina @Indrani
Uski time aa gayi bhai! WE will soon face ISIS in our doorstep be prepared!
Don't be relaxed, Prepare for the worst and expect the best!
Teach everyone how to defend and kill!

I want to ask all these Mallu and Bong Secularists here what do you think about this? Threatening our elected PM?If anything even happens to PM Modi!
Remember this,we hindtuvawadis are cool and silent but if push comes to shove :D
hey remember we are trained! We will Screw you up totally so that no secular and others remain!
This post is not applicable to Patriots but only to those who want to support against our PM visiting Kerala! :)

Last edited:

Narendra Modi

If this is true, then it wont be very difficult to catch those idiots...... Almost entire trivandrum is under surveillance.....More over this incident happened infront of Thampanoor police station which has 2 major buildings next to it...... Trivandrum central railways station & KSRTC busstation and headquarters....
Btw I was there day before :P @SpArK @seiko have you heard of this incident?

There are chances of ISIS finding support in Kerala (few in numbers though), the reason are

1) ISIS wider support across the nations, and its influence on huge mallu population in middle east.
2) NDF, SIMI, SPDI,ISS has some support in kerala and ISIS share the ideology of these organisations......

Uski time aa gayi bhai! WE will soon face ISIS in our doorstep be prepared!
Don't be relaxed, Prepare for the worst and expect the best!
Teach everyone how to defend and kill!

I want to ask all these Mallu and Bong Secularists here what do you think about this? Threatening our elected PM?If anything even happens to PM Modi!
Remember this,we hindtuvawadis are cool and silent but if push comes to shove :D
hey remember we are trained! We will Screw you up totally so that no secular and others remain!
This post is not applicable to Patriots but only to those who want to support against our PM visiting Kerala! :)

So according to you It is the job of this so called "Bong Secularists Mallu's" duty to protect modi when he visit kerala??????

ISIS might find support in Kerala!!
i support what @nair had to say about this incident.

And @AugenBlick and @wolfschanzze
I dont like your taunts.
I've every right to hold an opinion which I think is cogent. If you dont agree to what I've to say then I DONT CARE.
Stop mentioning me in your posts and this is also to all those baudets who take a dig at the so called "secularists" on the forum.

I dont like your taunts.
I've every right to hold an opinion which I think is cogent. If you dont agree to what I've to say then I DONT CARE.
Stop mentioning me in your posts and all those baudets who take a dig at the so called "secularists" on the forum.

Well if that has to happen you need to become a MODI "Bhakt" (not enough even if you become a supporter of your PM)

@levina
What's happening in Kerala, its been in news for all wrong reason for quite some time.....
Don't you think gov is bit soft on these loons ..... ? What is more shocking to us that its Kerala not UP Bihar this time......

Well if that has to happen you need to become a MODI "Bhakt" (not enough even if you become a supporter of your PM)
Modi bhakt = Isis supporter ... ?
Becoming Modi bhaqt is not a crime but having sympathy for terrorists organizations like isis is a certainly crime against humanity......

Kerala is becoming next Kolkata,home those chimps are caught and thrown back into their cage,anyways let them jump around with ISIS posters ,more they do it more helpful would it be for Investigation agencies to knock at every other door without anybody crying foul about it.

@levina
What's happening in Kerala, its been in news for all wrong reason for quite some time.....
Don't you think gov is bit soft on these loons ..... ? What is more shocking to us that its Kerala not UP Bihar this time......
We have a very politically motivated populace and its in the malabar region where such hardcore extremists find support....may be because its a muslim majority area. I'm not sure.
utraash said:
Becoming Modi bhaqt is not a crime but having sympathy for terrorists organizations like isis is a certainly crime against humanity......
you've misunderstood @nair 's post.
He was telling me that in India ppl like me get poked upon because we support our PM but not idealise him ....in short though we support Modi we are not Modi bhakt's and that opinion earns us the ire of many.

I agree with you here.... But the problem start when people assume : If you are not a Modi Bakth = ISIS supporter.....That is what i was objecting to....

you've misunderstood @nair 's post.
He was telling me that in India ppl like me get poked upon because we support our PM but not idealise him ....in short though we support Modi we are not Modi bhakt's and that opinion earns us the ire of many.

That is what exactly i meant @utraash

I dont like your taunts.
Stop mentioning me in your posts and this is also to all those baudets who take a dig at the so called "secularists" on the forum.
Levina you are sickular ISIS supporter :dirol:

Interesting. I kind of get a perverse sadistic pleasure to see this. When things turned crap in the Valley, the Indians turned away from us. Seculars, as well as others. Now that the war is knocking on their doors, they are beginning to get up from deep sleep and try to take notice.

@wolfschanzze - I appreciate your bravado but hitting secularists won't get you anything. Be vigilant. Supporting ISIS does not allow the 'secular' tag to remain anyway. It goes into fringe Islamist category.

Also ISIS is a symptom only. Tomorrow ISIS won't be there, does not mean the ideology will be gone. Indians - you are staring at the harsh reality that the neighbor who shared sweets with you may try to hurt you.

@levina

Isis find out more support from Europe than Somalia or any other third world nation. Does any one wonder?
Same is happening here.

Levina you are sickular ISIS supporter :dirol:
I would not 've hated ISIS as much if they were just anti-west or America, I hate 'em because they 're cruel to women and children.
Mallus are pseudo rabble-rouser ... that Kiss and Hug thing was also a farce so is this. :pissed:
hehehe...did you think you'll get to see a live telecast of it?? :haha::haha:

waise Police had warned guys and gals from gathering at that spot. :)

Interesting. I kind of get a perverse sadistic pleasure to see this. When things turned crap in the Valley, the Indians turned away from us. Seculars, as well as others. Now that the war is knocking on their doors, they are beginning to get up from deep sleep and try to take notice.

@wolfschanzze - I appreciate your bravado but hitting secularists won't get you anything. Be vigilant. Supporting ISIS does not allow the 'secular' tag to remain anyway. It goes into fringe Islamist category.

Also ISIS is a symptom only. Tomorrow ISIS won't be there, does not mean the ideology will be gone. Indians - you are staring at the harsh reality that the neighbor who shared sweets with you may try to hurt you.

GTH!!!
We SECULARS were toddlers to begin with when kashmir was hit by terrorism. What did you expect the toddlers to do?? to put on their gauntlets and ride on a cataphract and do some sabre rattling at the terrorists????
I mean this funny...really funny.
I'm NOT responsible for what the SECULARS of past did.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom