What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

Today the state of Pakistan has officially accepted that the threat was real after the high-level security meeting between the government and the military establishment. It is not a joke anymore. No such threat was ever received formally by the state before except for verbal encounters. No factual evidence exists of any of such historic threats. However, this is the first time a threat has been conveyed officially via diplomatic channels. The military establishment admitted and should prepare to confront the adversary. According to the law, this level of threat should be dealt with severely including consulting the security council. All the organs of the state including the Military, Government, Judiciary should be legally bound to be aligned with the government that has been threatened by foreign elements or country(s). There should be extremely serious repercussions for those identities who were directly involved in the conspiracy. Toppling a sitting regime by getting foreign funds or by getting foreign support should be charged with high treason acts anywhere in the world. Under the given circumstances, the Supreme court should strike down the opposition’s no-confidence motion and order an inquiry. The aides/abettors should be arrested, and an emergency should be imposed. Technically Military, LEA’s, and judiciary MUST REACT against the perpetrators without ifs and buts.

You have summed it up beautifully.

All state organs and institutions are now legally bound to protect the sovereignty of Pakistan from internal and external threats.

This is like a war. People working for the enemy need to be dealt with like traitors. In any decent country these people would be charged with high treason and either shot or jailed for life.

Pakistanis seem to have an infinite compassion and forgiveness for evildoers. The worst criminals and murderers are roaming free, enjoying life in positions of power. Islam's teachings are to punish criminals and not to be weak in punishment.

Very well crafted and carefully delivered speech, seems like IK is going to drag this down to the wire. He's going to literally take it to last ball and then decide.

I like it, he is keeping things on opposition and along the way exposing them to general public as well while also keeping them guessing on what would be IK's next move.

Anyone not backing Khan now is a traitor, identify yourselves.
Thats the scary part. Bcz it rhymes with Taliban other fundamentalist groups and ironically with USA. Either you are with us or against us. Bcz when you say someone is a traitor you are making him eligible to be killed.

I think this speech was more directed towards next elections. And IK has established a beautiful and very very strong narrative. Although somewhat extreme but strong.

Before his election in 2018, I have watched Imran Khan for 15 years with skepticism but in 2014-15 it became clear to me he is different, he means business.
We are again in 1940's when punjab's british slave Unionists were against Pakistan, NWFP Ghaffar Khan, baluchistan achakzai, and JUI forefathers Jamiat Ulamai Hind were against Pakistan but Quaid e Azam won Pakistan.
IK will win against these same traitors,
ان شا اللہ

Why is BJP mouth piece WION allowed to operate in Pakistan?
This hideous anti Pakistan channal has correspondents in Pakistan. Where are the Pak snipers to take them out?

America is the only one who can create problems for Pakistan : Khwaja Sara.

This is the crux of the problem. Manhoos gaddar. First one to lose his head should be this bastard.

Very valid and logical points were raised.
I stand with IK.
No one should dictate our foreign policy.
If Russia is good for our national interests then will side with Russia.
On this Sunday loyalty of the army and cabinet members to Pakistan will be tested.

Russia is dying, it's not worth mentioning, still, US and EU plus China are the gates to reach for Pakistan. But now it seems to be more difficult!

Bit of a let down but keeping in line with his conservative and safe middle of the road approach throughout his tenure...

I was hoping IK will finally break the shackles and spell out in exact terms what's happening and put the establishment on the back foot...either he's woefully naive wrt establishment or under their thumb...

Back
Top Bottom