What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

I have a question, was american under secratary of state in OIC meeting that was held in islamabad? if yes than did pakistan invited him or OIC and Why?

Last edited:
Imran Khan will emerge more powerful now.

The entire No-confidence motion was a blessing in disguise.

Allah is the best of all planners.
No one is more powerful then the traitors sitting in GHQ , wahi power dilwaty hain wahi par kattay hain
If IK want to win then he should fought these corrupt stooges , yeh fazlu , nawazu aro zardari kuch bhi nhi khan inko kutta bana lay 2 din ma…actual problem are there handlers

Sir, with due respect I disagree.

Prior to Imran Khan, common Pakistanis had no knowledge about how government works, how laws are passed, how money is laundered, how corruption is kept off the books.

This is the beginning of new era for Pakistan, in sha Allah. These foreign puppets are just mild hurdle.

We have a long way to go in next few decades. Pakistan was created in the name of Islam. The sacrifices will not go in vain.

This is just the beginning, I repeat.

No Pakistani should lose hope, instead we should be optimistic and cheerful for what is about to come.

Pakistan is the world's most corrupt nation.

Watch and see, the entire system is against Imran Khan:
1. All political parties
2. Military Established
3. Judiciary
4. Media
5. Western sponsored NGOs

Imran Khan is outgunned. Sorry. Back to drone bomb attacks and terror all over again with Zardari/Mullah/Sharif shipping all Aid/IMF money to London.

Those who are saying he violated the secret act, Please! He did not reveal the content of the letter which is what secret act it. Naturally, when Pakistan is going to write a demarche and hand it over to that country's ambassador or Charles D affair, it would come to light anyway. Besides the US was already jumping up and down even when Pakistan had not publicly named and shamed them.

Pakistan is the world's most corrupt nation.

Watch and see, the entire system is against Imran Khan:
1. All political parties
2. Military Established
3. Judiciary
4. Media
5. Western sponsored NGOs

Imran Khan is outgunned. Sorry. Back to drone bomb attacks and terror all over again with Zardari/Mullah/Sharif shipping all Aid/IMF money to London.
I take exception to #2. The military is apolitical. They see the destabilization and uncertainty and that is their only concern. They cannot get in the way of a NCV. The same goes for the Judiciary.

I know many here want IK to stay (and he even may as only God knows what happens with the voting) but it cannot be in a way that allows the corrupt to double-down on the "Selected" nonsense.

For how long will the army remain neutral?
It must! There's no choice.

I take exception to #2. The military is apolitical. They see the destabilization and uncertainty and that is their only concern. They cannot get in the way of a NCV. The same goes for the Judiciary.

I know many here want IK to stay (and he even may as only God knows what happens with the voting) but it cannot be in a way that allows the corrupt to double-down on the "Selected" nonsense.

I don't think anyone in Pakistan truely thinks the military in Pakistan is 100% apolitical. But you are entitled to your opinion.

It must! There's no choice.
That unfortunately is the issue as well. Public perception of what the military is thinking or doing is likely completely disconnected from the reality. They may be as “panicked” about wanting to keep out of this situation while trying to ensure that the tight relationship built over decades with the military of the accused foreign power isn’t jeopardized due to some state department messaging/actions being used for political life saving.

Back
Top Bottom