What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

3 April is the voting day.

I reiterate, Imran Khan should complete its 5 year term.

I personally find fresh elections to be delaying tactic by puppets. Anyhow, we do what Khan says.

May Allah protect Imran Khan, bless Pakistan and help us get rid of traitors among us. Ameen.

Ab is harami ka kia hoga ? :lol:

View attachment 829014
Just saw him on TV. SAid IK is more pro US than Any other. He more anti china than any other. Gen Amjad Said is kai faida IK ko nhi ho ga talking to Hamid Mir. Hamid Mir Said Murad Saeed is banned from China to which Safi said govt tarlia kar rhi hai China ki for him to be allowed back in. Hamid mir said koi aur b banned hai. Thier Discourse

what's happing in Pakistan ? there are a lot of buzz in Iran ( that we need to protect Imran Khan and that Pakistan is an ally we can't leave them alone in these hard times ) that something is happening, even China made a statement. soooooo what is going on?

3 April is the voting day.

I reiterate, Imran Khan should complete its 5 year term.

I personally find fresh elections to be delaying tactic by puppets. Anyhow, we do what Khan says.

May Allah protect Imran Khan, bless Pakistan and help us get rid of traitors among us. Ameen.

There can be no elections in such conditions.

Traitors must first be purged.

So he names USA in his speech to nation! Good!

what's happing in Pakistan ? there are a lot of buzz in Iran ( that we need to protect Imran Khan and that Pakistan is an ally we can't leave them alone in these hard times ) that something is happening, even China made a statement. soooooo what is going on?
Lots of traitors and for sure turncoat won't come back to IK.
FINAL BATTLE ON THE STREETS AND VILLAGES OF PAKISTAN.

Lots of traitors and for sure turncoat won't come back to IK.
FINAL BATTLE ON THE STREETS AND VILLAGES OF PAKISTAN.
Imran Khan is a good man, I hope it dose not come to that, it seems a silent coup is happening then.

Absolutely Not kyun kaha?​

Imran Khan Riaz Amjad Shoaib per phat pare

No... Traitors will be made the next rulers... And nobody will care.... Pakistani society is morally bankrupt.

Sir, with due respect I disagree.

Prior to Imran Khan, common Pakistanis had no knowledge about how government works, how laws are passed, how money is laundered, how corruption is kept off the books.

This is the beginning of new era for Pakistan, in sha Allah. These foreign puppets are just mild hurdle.

We have a long way to go in next few decades. Pakistan was created in the name of Islam. The sacrifices will not go in vain.

This is just the beginning, I repeat.

No Pakistani should lose hope, instead we should be optimistic and cheerful for what is about to come.

Back
Top Bottom