What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan address to the nation

No, complete speech was shown on tv, maybe youtube streaming ended. I was watching ptv and it ended with anthem after speech finished

KHan looks confident. now we move on to next elections. He will loose the vote but elections will be here and things can change fast in Pakistan ! Stay strong KAPTAN SAHIB!

ICBM test, do it now.
bhai ho ga to karain gay? ab kahan se lai ayen ICBM ko?

Salaam

The last bit of threat to the pti sold out MNAs was on point. Should be enough to make them sweat.

Excellent speech and I actually laughed at the slip of tongue.

Whatever the results of the NCV IK is on top of his game. He has succeeded to unite them all and will have massive support in the coming elections.

These people hoping for power will learn this time too, it isn't long enough.

The most strategic "slip of tongue" ever :azn:
no, one thing IK is very good at and that is how to do besti. overtly and covertly. in this speech he began talking between the lines and then went guns blazing. those who thought he ain't gonna say amrika are surprised and those who wanted him to say are pleased.

As I said on here a month back, opposition will be done for treason. Should put them all on a flight ban and ISI to follow their every move. Get the military courts ready.

I was waiting for him to impose article 6 and and arrest opposition and do public hanging and impose presidential system. But alhas one can only dream.
that would be too perfect for a country like ours, here only predictable things happen!

ICBM test, do it now.
we don't need an ICBM, firstly it would scare the shit out of most countries in the world including Europe and America which may lead to sanctions and trade restrictions. Secondly we just need a policy of launching nukes in all directions if Pakistan's sovereignty is threatened by a major power that isn't india.

For example, if America and NATO are planning to invade Pak Iraq-style and we know it will be impossible to defend conventionally we launch nukes in all 4 directions the farthest they can go as per technical capabilities with the last nuke saved for a very special country in the middle East that is a major US ally...

Back
Top Bottom