Shah Mehmood Qureshi - Foreign Minister, EXCELLENT
Asad Umar - Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs Ministry, EXCELLENT
Shafqat Mahmood - Education, EXCELLENT

Sheikh Rasheed - Railways, GOOD
Fawad Chaudhry - Information, GOOD
Pervez Khattak - Defence, GOOD

Fahmida Mirza - FINE
Makhdoom Khusro Bakhtiar - Water Resources, FINE

Shireen Mehrunnisa Mazari - Human Rights, WASTED (Should have used her in some important position, defence may be)

Aamir Mehmood Kiyani - Health, BAD. Need a strong administrator in this post as health reforms are priority. But, he is one of the founding members of PTI.
Zubaida Jalal - Defense Production, RIDICULOUS/POOR
Ghulam Sarwar Khan - Petroleum, POOR (IK needs to keep this guy in check)

Waiting for law & interior minister, rumors are that Imran will keep that. That will be good ONLY IF he appoints some sensible advisors.

Personally i think that the gov. machinery will depend a lot on advisors. So far he have seleted some excellent ones. I don't know much about Shehzad Arbab but all others are very suitable and excellent appointments.
Sindh still ended up voting for the curse of garhi khuda bakhsh. Now we cannot beat everyone in Sindh into submission and cannot chastise them so one has to work with their choice. A true change agent is one who cant make people do things their instincts don’t let them do.

Sindh still ended up voting for the curse of garhi khuda bakhsh. Now we cannot beat everyone in Sindh into submission and cannot chastise them so one has to work with their choice. A true change agent is one who cant make people do things their instincts don’t let them do.

There are two reasons for it:

1). PPP has won in Sindh with the support of Waderas, who have a great hold on their areas. Have a look at the Sindh cabinet now, and see how these centres of power of interior Sindh have been accommodated.

2). PTI could not bring out a good team (candidates) from interior Sindh, who could be presented as a "new beginning" for the Sindhis. The max. PTI could do was to include the same old faces from interior Sindh in their own party. Therefore, it was a good choice for Sindhi voters to stay with their Wadera, and at least, stay safe.
I think, this second reason is more important than the first.

There are two reasons for it:

1). PPP has won in Sindh with the support of Waderas, who have a great hold on their areas. Have a look at the Sindh cabinet now, and see how these centres of power of interior Sindh have been accommodated.

2). PTI could not bring out a good team (candidates) from interior Sindh, who could be presented as a "new beginning" for the Sindhis. The max. PTI could do was to include the same old faces from interior Sindh in their own party. Therefore, it was a good choice for Sindhi voters to stay with their Wadera, and at least, stay safe.
I think, this second reason is more important than the first.

Sindhis are not stupid, the people calling them stupid are, these people voted for Pakistan for a reason. How can PTI become alternative? Its possible in 2023 or even 2028.

First of all say that division of Sindh will not be permitted at any cost. Quota system will be maintained between rural and urban areas. Hopefully PTI implement similar quota system in punjab to get rid of Lahore, Pindi, Islamabad hegemony in government jobs. Kalabagh dam will not be build without consensus, this is already the case anyway.

This waderaism is must misunderstood concept by ignorant Pakistanis.

Sindhis are not stupid, the people calling them stupid are, these people voted for Pakistan for a reason. How can PTI become alternative? Its possible in 2023 or even 2028.

First of all say that division of Sindh will not be permitted at any cost. Quota system will be maintained between rural and urban areas. Hopefully PTI implement similar quota system in punjab to get rid of Lahore, Pindi, Islamabad hegemony in government jobs. Kalabagh dam will not be build without consensus, this is already the case anyway.

This waderaism is must misunderstood concept by ignorant Pakistanis.

Nobody said, or saying, what you have written in your post (now in red font above).

PTI has openly stated (many times) that they are against division of Sindh.
Quota system was a political injustice done by Bhutto - it was for political gain but damaged Sindh and the country.
There is no need for quota system in Punjab, KPK or Baluchistan. There should be a merit based system. The most capable (in knowledge, skills and abilities) should be appointed, where the need may be.
Kalabagh dam will only be built after national consensus - PTI has said many times.

Waderas are a curse, most for Sindhis themselves.

Nobody said, or saying, what you have written in your post (now in red font above).

PTI has openly stated (many times) that they are against division of Sindh.
Quota system was a political injustice done by Bhutto - it was for political gain but damaged Sindh and the country.
There is no need for quota system in Punjab, KPK or Baluchistan. There should be a merit based system. The most capable (in knowledge, skills and abilities) should be appointed, where the need may be.
Kalabagh dam will only be built after national consensus - PTI has said many times.

Waderas are a curse, most for Sindhis themselves.

Bring merit system when you have same class of schools and universities in rural areas like one found in Islamabad and Lahore. Quota system was one forward thinking thing done by Bhutto.

We need to uplift poor of punjab with quota system.

Bring merit system when you have same class of schools and universities in rural areas like one found in Islamabad and Lahore. Quota system was one forward thinking thing done by Bhutto.

Quota system is the reason behind the divisions that exist between rural and urban Sindh. By doing this, quota system has sowed the seeds of hatred between rural and urban Sindh.
It has damaged Sindh and the country.
Open your eyes and wake up - it is about time.

Quota system is the reason behind the divisions that exist between rural and urban Sindh. By doing this, quota system has sowed the seeds of hatred between rural and urban Sindh.
It has damaged Sindh and the country.
Open your eyes and wake up - it is about time.

That was such stupid reason for hatred, no offence. Karachi people have all the facilities available next door, huge private sector thanks to being only port city in Pakistan. Best schools, universities etc Karachi people are rich and rural sindhis are poor.

I have seen Shah Mehmood as FM during PPP and i found him to be a mismatch for this position. We need an aggressive FM. For some reason i find his tone too mediocre.

Anyone check SMQ's foreign minister speech? More of the same pusillanimous approach. "our Afghan brothers" while they want IK assassinated and have gone full retard with claims that the FC is fighting in Ghazni. "We want peace with india" while they continue their hindutva approach etc...

Most everyone in Pak's foreign service/establishment is fit only to be a protocol officer. Duffer all around.

Last edited:

PTI is MO so far has been to gain a foothold and then defeat the incumbent in the next round of elections. Weak coalition govt in 2013 KP to complete dominance in 2018. Annihilation in 2023 of whatever's left. Foothold in Punjab (S. Punjab/ICT region) to a majority in 2018. Forsee noon league's dismemberment in the future. One seat in Karachi the last round to 2/3 in Karachi now. MQMPs days are gone the next elections just like JI's in KPK from last time. Now PTI has a foothold in KHI and interior Sindh with its partners. It might not get majority alone in the next elections but they'll make a run at a coalition government in the next elections.

Islamabad hegemony
Wah :D ?
We top on merit why should we suffer if others are not competent we need competent people not tokenism i am all for repealing quotas and going for full merit atleast in federal jobs in important ministries
60% of federal employees failed in basic it test they cant even operate a computer.
I mean i gave a test for a federal job and from 6000 candidates from all over Pakistan on open merit 4 of the 5 topers (yours truly included :D ) were from Islamabad
In the name of quota and tokenism we have incompetent people in government institutions @PakSword @BHarwana
Things are really broken and thats coming from someone who is part of this rotten system

If they fear that provinces may be left behind fine keep the provincial jobs for province and only open few on open merit but please stop lowering the bar its destroying institutions

Wah :D ?
We top on merit why should we suffer if others are not competent we need competent people not tokenism i am all for repealing quotas and going for full merit atleast in federal jobs in important ministries
60% of federal employees failed in basic it test they cant even operate a computer.
I mean i gave a test for a federal job and from 6000 candidates from all over Pakistan on open merit 4 of the 5 topers (yours truly included :D ) were from Islamabad
In the name of quota and tokenism we have incompetent people in government institutions @PakSword @BHarwana
Things are really broken and thats coming from someone who is part of this rotten system

Are you ignorant or even from Islamabad? People in Islamabad universities get admission either through quota or huge fees.

I was talking about rural poor folk who can't afford Islamabad/Lahore universities. We need to introduce quota for gypsy people which are found in Jhang and other places who are like dalits of India in terms of poverty and discrimination. They either beg or their kids work in other people homes, need to break this circle of poverty with quota. Since they don't have land or home, these should be settled in Islamabad housing units which PTI will build. Many have already migrated there and make up population of Islamabad katchi abadis.

It has been more than 40 years since the quota system has been introduced. This was the enough time period to establish good universities and schools. You can't just continue to impose quota system forever and kill the merit.

You should ask your waderas why they haven't uplifted the education system in rural system despite being in power for so many years.

It has been more than 40 years since the quota system has been introduced. This was the enough time period to establish good universities and schools. You can't just continue to impose quota system forever and kill the merit.

You should ask your waderas why they haven't uplifted the education system in rural system despite being in power for so many years.

Rural areas districts don't get same development budget. Wadera is buzzword used by ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom