What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan - A new era begins

39404707_768463533492871_1767008678684131328_o.jpg

Simplicity is what we need. Leader leads and people follows. :smitten::pakistan:

Terrible cabinet appointments. Misplacements all around. Ishrat Hussain is the only good appointment.

Imran Khan Cabinet
Dk4hCs3XoAA5LxK.jpg

My PERSONAL point of view on these appointments;

Shah Mehmood Qureshi - Foreign Minister, EXCELLENT
Asad Umar - Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs Ministry, EXCELLENT
Shafqat Mahmood - Education, EXCELLENT

Sheikh Rasheed - Railways, GOOD
Fawad Chaudhry - Information, GOOD
Pervez Khattak - Defence, GOOD

Fahmida Mirza - FINE
Makhdoom Khusro Bakhtiar - Water Resources, FINE

Shireen Mehrunnisa Mazari - Human Rights, WASTED (Should have used her in some important position, defence may be)

Aamir Mehmood Kiyani - Health, BAD. Need a strong administrator in this post as health reforms are priority. But, he is one of the founding members of PTI.
Zubaida Jalal - Defense Production, RIDICULOUS/POOR
Ghulam Sarwar Khan - Petroleum, POOR (IK needs to keep this guy in check)

Waiting for law & interior minister, rumors are that Imran will keep that. That will be good ONLY IF he appoints some sensible advisors.

Personally i think that the gov. machinery will depend a lot on advisors. So far he have seleted some excellent ones. I don't know much about Shehzad Arbab but all others are very suitable and excellent appointments.

Last edited:
Imran Khan Cabinet
View attachment 493213
My PERSONAL point of view on these appointments;

Shah Mehmood Qureshi - Foreign Minister, EXCELLENT
Asad Umar - Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs Ministry, EXCELLENT
Shafqat Mahmood - Education, EXCELLENT

Sheikh Rasheed - Railways, GOOD
Fawad Chaudhry - Information, GOOD
Pervez Khattak - Defence, GOOD

Fahmida Mirza - FINE
Makhdoom Khusro Bakhtiar - Water Resources, FINE

Shireen Mehrunnisa Mazari - Human Rights, WASTED (Should have used her in some important position, defence may be)

Aamir Mehmood Kiyani - Health, BAD. Need a strong administrator in this post as health reforms are priority. But, he is one of the founding members of PTI.
Zubaida Jalal - Defense Production, RIDICULOUS/POOR
Ghulam Sarwar Khan - Petroleum, POOR (IK needs to keep this guy in check)

Waiting for law & interior minister, rumors are that Imran will keep that. That will be good ONLY IF he appoints some sensible advisors.

Personally i think that the gov. machinery will depend a lot on advisors. So far he have seleted some excellent ones. I don't know much about Shehzad Arbab but all others are very suitable and excellent appointments.
I have seen Shah Mehmood as FM during PPP and i found him to be a mismatch for this position. We need an aggressive FM. For some reason i find his tone too mediocre.

I have seen Shah Mehmood as FM during PPP and i found him to be a mismatch for this position. We need an aggressive FM. For some reason i find his tone too mediocre.
I think he was one of the best we ever had!!
He is a proper diplomat, will get things done. All the aggressiveness we need right now is ONLY in him going and reaching out different nations. I hope IK sends him on a proper tour, China, Russia, South Africa, Arabs, Latin America, USA, Canada!! Visit all those people, explore business and investors and convince them to invest in Pakistan. Need to be aggressive in the working, not tone, not right now.
Baki jo layni denii hoi wo khan n kud kr lyni :P :D

Bri i understand that 98% of your posts are only graphics/pics like this but can we please keep that limited to relevant thread (multimedia etc). Let us keep this thread for discussions and will appreciate if you too can contribute. Sharing only a picture in post will not take discussion forward. I hope you will understand. Thanks.

Wait and see, this have been explained multiple times, now it is time for us all to SEE it happening. Actions are louder than words.

Actions are louder than words, and nothing speaks like actual results: the end of loadshedding, a stable currency, rising education and employment, better social development, and even increased life expectancy. Some results will obviously take longer than others, but the direction should soon become clear over the next two years or so.

Back
Top Bottom