What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan - A new era begins

Aik dum safe
Hay tu laken agar PM attends a jalsa in Karachi then it would be just a formality to conduct by-elections there. The nomination of Alvi as president has only increased the moral of People of Karachi who are already in love with IK and acknowledgement of their support will go a long way in reassuring them after alliance with MQM that has shaken people a bit since.

Hay tu laken agar PM attends a jalsa in Karachi then it would be just a formality to conduct by-elections there. The nomination of Alvi as president has only increased the moral of People of Karachi who are already in love with IK and acknowledgement of their support will go a long way in reassuring them after alliance with MQM that has shaken people a bit since.
I totally concur, it is a wise choice indeed and will further reinforce PTI standing in this absolutely crucial city.Kudos Shane bhai

First of all, Congratulations to everyone, congratulations Pakistan for completing another democratic cycle. The newly formed National Assembly voted to elect the next Prime Minister of Pakistan on August 17, 2018

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nati...f-pakistan-today-aug-17.573182/#post-10719746

PTI Chairman and nominated PM, Mr. Imran Ahmad Khan Niazi have been elected as the 22nd Prime Minister of Pakistan (care takers not included) with 176 votes beating Shahbaz Sharif (96 votes). He will be sworn in as Prime Minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan on August 18, 2018 in ceremony planned for 9:00 AM.

The cricketer turned politician led the fight against corruption for years and it is after 22 years of tireless struggle that he succeeded. Whether he will succeed as a PM and will he be able to deliver on the promises he made remains to be seen but with massive support of youth, sense of belief and hope in hearts of millions of Pakistanis, a joint effort may well turn the future bright for our country. A new era of hope and belief begins today and with our effort, commitment, honesty and dedication, we can all take Pakistan to the next level. Let us be responsible citizens contributing our share to the betterment of Pakistan. :pakistan:

Personally, a day to remember, a day to cherish and a day that gives me energy to work stronger and harder to play whatever little role i can for prosperity of Pakistan.

In todays voting, the opposition mainly composed of Pakistan Peoples Party and Pakistan Muslim League failed to mount a joint challenge to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf as PPP decided NOT to vote for PMLNs Shahbaz Sharif. MMA however voted for Shahbaz Sharif. However, both parties are set to get together for a leader of opposition and will support each other in opposition.

Crying, laughing,, Euphoric, what a day to be living, what a day to have seen unfold before your very eyes.
Tableeli kaisy aaeygi?
Chehray woi hain, woi lotay. Koi team nai.
Sab se berh ker log mulk tu tabdeel kerna chahtay hain per khud ko bdalna nai chahtay.
Jahan nainsafi nas nas main basi ho, wahan kaisy banyga Naya Pakistan?

Tableeli kaisy aaeygi?
Sab se berh ker log mulk tu tabdeel kerna chahtay hain per khud ko bdalna nai chahtay.

Jaisay KPK main huwa tha...there will be some hiccups along the way but it will be a better Pakistan than what we are used to since 1985.

Tableeli kaisy aaeygi?
Wait and see, this have been explained multiple times, now it is time for us all to SEE it happening. Actions are louder than words.

Tableeli kaisy aaeygi?
Wapis bulwalain phir Nawaz ko adiala jail se? Balkay pm bilawal and president Zardari ki jori sab se achi rahegi

Dk4hCs3XoAA5LxK.jpg:large

Wapis bulwalain phir Nawaz ko adiala jail se? Balkay pm bilawal and president Zardari ki jori sab se achi rahegi
Well, at least it was not the thing I wanted to say.
In fact I was talking about the next step of revolution.

Well, at least it was not the thing I wanted to say.
In fact I was talking about the next step of revolution.
Then what do you want? Revolution right away? I am afraid to tell you that more than 50 years of mismanagement and corruption may not be fixed so quickly. You can start criticizing the new government as much as you like.

For me, I just want to see things to start moving in the right direction.

Then what do you want? Revolution right away? I am afraid to tell you that more than 50 years of mismanagement and corruption may not be fixed so quickly. You can start criticizing the new government as much as you like.
For me, I just want to see things to start moving in the right direction.
Well, criticism is for everybody except for Allah.
Jo Khuda nahi, usy criticism jhailna parega.
Ghalti point out nahi hogi, tu thek nahi hogi.
Likhlo apny pass, bhol mat jana.

Back
Top Bottom