What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan - A new era begins

Almost 20 days and
Kiddo, you need to go to a better school. It is exactly 10 days since oath and if we minus weekend + eid, then it is only 6 working days ...so your math is wrong but more importantly, read this

wuf1p7P.png

10 days and still i don't see imran effect only hearing imran will do this and this bla bla . But in practical nothing has been done committee's has been formed to bring looted money and other problems still names of members haven't been announced. I Wonder have they even formed any committee yet? Or just khayali polao?

To much negativity in first 10 days of PTI government what they will do in 90 days now? Nothing for karachi yet as well.

@Arsalan @Norwegian @war&peace

Or did you guys noticed anything which i failed to see?

You are right, As of now it's just talks (other than minimizing number of cars in conveys of ministers). But, I think 10 days are very less for new people to understand the current position and workings of government machinery specially when the people assigned duties weren't mentally prepared for that job except Asad Omar. PTI should have prepared preliminary plans and teams to implement their agenda ahead of election, but it looks like they had no preparation of how they are going to roll out their agenda, no blue prints, not planned which person will be playing what role. Party started working on it after oath takings which caused some embracement and most probably have to change many decisions. But anyway, I think we have to wait couple of months for actual work.

10 days and still i don't see imran effect only hearing imran will do this and this bla bla . But in practical nothing has been done committee's has been formed to bring looted money and other problems still names of members haven't been announced. I Wonder have they even formed any committee yet? Or just khayali polao?

To much negativity in first 10 days of PTI government what they will do in 90 days now? Nothing for karachi yet as well.

The problem is precisely as you stated but didn't give it enough importance, it has only been 10 days.

Dear what were your expectation from these first ten days?

Dear what were your expectation from these first ten days?
My expectation were not high but so far i see nothing other then talks and talks and talks. specially the way fawad ch. said its costs 50 60 Rs from bani gala to pm house pissed me off. and cm punjab as well so far first days went totally wrong don't you think ?

The problem is precisely as you stated but didn't give it enough importance, it has only been 10 days.
in 10 days they created mess.
Shaikh rasheed
bushra manika ex hubby
fawad ch
and now cm buzdar haven't they totally fked up already ?

Kiddo, you need to go to a better school. It is exactly 10 days since oath and if we minus weekend + eid, then it is only 6 working days ...so your math is wrong but more importantly, read this

wuf1p7P.png
mere bhai iam not patwari but CM punjab needs to stop his showbazi and shaikh rasheed

My expectation were not high but so far i see nothing other then talks and talks and talks. specially the way fawad ch. said its costs 50 60 Rs from bani gala to pm house pissed me off. and cm punjab as well so far first days went totally wrong don't you think ?

Dear, firstly, you didnt answered my question. WHat were your expectation from first 10 days that you think the gov. have not met them?

Secondly, no, not totally wrong. The problem really is that they are being played. They have managed to come out intact in some situation where as in some they have fallen for it. The media, even the public on social media is creating a fuss about the performance of government after 10 days. Those who gave 35 years to PMLN are asking PTI to tell what they have delivered in 10 days. PTI is also partially responsible for this. Now that they are being made to focus on these small trivial issues that really do not matter, some of the concentration is being lost from things that are really important but it is not like that they have been completely ignored. We have seen a vocal and active FM taking on the propaganda machinery, steps have been taken to ensure public that their money is not going to be wasted or looted and that will help restore faith of people in state. Little have been done but it is just a week or two for crying out loud! Many of the institutions and ministries are only holding their first introductory meetings right now. I will wait for a month or two and that will only give me an indication which direction the gov is going to take (and if it is the right one or not). It will take more time to actually guage their performance. Crying about PTI failing to do anything after 12 days is a bit strange to be honest.

As for Fawad Ch, he claimed the cost to be 55-60RS per meter (not from Banigala to PM house) and that too is wrong. The cost will be 350-400 Rs (Fuel). Total trip actually do cost less than what it will cosst if he moves by road with security. However, personally, even if it had costed much more i am ok. We cannot afford an attack on our PM, Imran Khan, Nawaz Shairf or ANYONE!! That will be a hugely destructive blow to our image. On one hand we are trying to promote tourism, project soft image, attract investors, on other had if there is any mishap involving your top authorities, what message are we really giving to the world? That was a stupid mistake of IK and he will have to take appropriate security measures, no matter what it costs as a failure will cost much more. Also understand the difference between luxury protocol and required security.

Dear, firstly, you didnt answered my question. WHat were your expectation from first 10 days that you think the gov. have not met them?

Secondly, no, not totally wrong. The problem really is that they are being played. They have managed to come out intact in some situation where as in some they have fallen for it. The media, even the public on social media is creating a fuss about the performance of government after 10 days. Those who gave 35 years to PMLN are asking PTI to tell what they have delivered in 10 days. PTI is also partially responsible for this. Now that they are being made to focus on these small trivial issues that really do not matter, some of the concentration is being lost from things that are really important but it is not like that they have been completely ignored. We have seen a vocal and active FM taking on the propaganda machinery, steps have been taken to ensure public that their money is not going to be wasted or looted and that will help restore faith of people in state. Little have been done but it is just a week or two for crying out loud! Many of the institutions and ministries are only holding their first introductory meetings right now. I will wait for a month or two and that will only give me an indication which direction the gov is going to take (and if it is the right one or not). It will take more time to actually guage their performance. Crying about PTI failing to do anything after 12 days is a bit strange to be honest.

As for Fawad Ch, he claimed the cost to be 55-60RS per meter (not from Banigala to PM house) and that too is wrong. The cost will be 350-400 Rs (Fuel). Total trip actually do cost less than what it will cosst if he moves by road with security. However, personally, even if it had costed much more i am ok. We cannot afford an attack on our PM, Imran Khan, Nawaz Shairf or ANYONE!! That will be a hugely destructive blow to our image. On one hand we are trying to promote tourism, project soft image, attract investors, on other had if there is any mishap involving your top authorities, what message are we really giving to the world? That was a stupid mistake of IK and he will have to take appropriate security measures, no matter what it costs as a failure will cost much more. Also understand the difference between luxury protocol and required security.
Bani Israel were expecting Mon and Salwa. Frankly per most records their national character wasn't half as bad as ours.

@Arsalan @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Moonlight @BHarwana @Zibago @war&peace @Ali Tariq
@Path-Finder @IceCold @Mugen @Verve @Dastaan @Beethoven @tps77 @The Accountant @Radd-ul-Fasaad @Hiraa @LoveIcon @Men in Green

There are few men in the History of Pakistan who have done what seemed un-doable and impossible. We are fortunate enough that one such man has finally become the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Bhaiyyo aur Behno who voted for PTI or Supported ousting PMLN atleast, don't be agitated by what Media is trying to sell you in the form of criticism and crusade or more appropriately, witch hunt against PTI Government.

Media thrives on issues and loves to create controversies when ever they can. PTI can only be blamed for giving more chances to the media but the first year or so is bound to be like the way we see it now as this is their first time in more than a lot of ways and means.

Helicopter usage is a non issue only being highlighted by Media as something to shout about and increase ratings when even Nawaz's children were running around wasting millions on their pleasure trips and protocols.

When didn't any families of our leaders not interfered in affairs of Public? Maryam was presiding official meetings without holding any office for years while geo and the like media were throwing praise at Nawaj and Co.

All those who are criticizing and shouting in media about Mrs.Khan interference in everything IK on mere heresy and assumptions without any proof or evidence are the first ones who will get up to beat whoever points a finger at the women sitting at home in their families, lol.

So the argument is what has changed?

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled is to convince us that it does not exist. That's exactly what PMLN and PPP and the foreign and local influenced media led by GEO wants to sell you, that's why there is all this hoopla in media in the name of freedom of expression and news when it is all a scheme to try and fail Imran Khan's vision to rid Pakistan of the corrupt while swimming in the same sea of the corrupt.

How can IK do it so easily but slowly, all in good time and one at a time - when our society is literally littered with corrupt politicians, Government officials and even corrupt common civilians pushed into the currupt system as there was little else but to follow the norm introduced by PMLN and PPP for decades.

What Nawaz and Zardari but specially Nawaz managed to infiltrate in the minds of general public since coming to power in 1985 is change the mindset of common man that corruption is Haram. Khata hay tu lagata bhee hay became the mantra to do corruption in whatever capacity people found themselves in... This mindset will take time to change and the beneficiaries will die hard - is an understatement to say the least.

We need to take what the media is throwing at us with a pinch of salt instead of talking it to heart and begin to fall into the cunning media trap being laid by their churan and manjan selling journalists out to make some dough and the public should know better than be disgruntled and disillusioned already.

Lets support Imran Khan for his five year term and then see what he is capable of delivering. After all, He has to hack his way and build on his vision among the same corrupt lot of politicians, Judges, Generals, Journalists, Civil servants and Government institution officials as in our most corrupt bureaucracy.

There are few men in the History of Pakistan who have done what seemed undoable and impossible. We are fortunate enough that one such man has finally become the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Shoudn't we be thankful to Allah Subhan Taala or should we run away from this once in a life time chance to change the destiny of our country and fall in the trap of the most filthy corrupt lot and families in the history of Pakistan.

Again, what to do? Support Imran Khan, don't fall for the hue and cry in media. It is the dying struggle of the corrupt lot of decades of loot and plunder. They will throw in everything to stop their fall. It is bound to be loud, messy and convincing, the hue and cry, as many corrupt have taken refuge and are hiding inside PTI too and they too are trying to survive at any cost.

Lets wait if not stand with Imran Khan, the Man has never failed Pakistan before. Period.

May Allah Subhan Taala have mercy on Islam and Pakistan.

Last edited:
@Arsalan @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Moonlight @BHarwana @Zibago @war&peace @Ali Tariq
@Path-Finder @IceCold @Mugen@Verve @Dastaan @Beethoven @tps77 @The Accountant @Radd-ul-Fasaad @Hiraa @LoveIcon @Men in Green

There are few men in the History of Pakistan who have done what seemed un-doable and impossible. We are fortunate enough that one such man has finally become the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Bhaiyyo aur Behno who voted for PTI or Supported ousting PMLN atleast, don't be agitated by what Media is trying to sell you in the form of criticism and crusade or more appropriately, witch hunt against PTI Government.

Media thrives on issues and loves to create controversies when ever they can. PTI can only be blamed for giving more chances to the media but the first year or so is bound to be like the way we see it now as this is their first time in more than a lot of ways and means.

Helicopter usage is a non issue only being highlighted by Media as something to shout about and increase ratings when even Nawaz's children were running around wasting millions on their pleasure trips and protocols.

When didn't any families of our leaders not interfered in affairs of Public? Maryam was presiding official meetings without holding any office for years while geo and the like media were throwing praise at Nawaj and Co.

All those who are criticizing and shouting in media about Mrs.Khan interference in everything IK on mere heresy and assumptions without any proof or evidence are the first ones who will get up to beat whoever points a finger at the women sitting at home in their families, lol.

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled is to convince us that it does not exist. That's exactly what PMLN and PPP and the foreign and local influenced media led by GEO wants to sell you, that's why there is all this hoopla in media in the name of freedom of expression and news when it is all a scheme to try and fail Imran Khan's vision to rid Pakistan of the corrupt while swimming in the same sea of the corrupt.

How can IK do it so easily but slowly, all in good time and one at a time - when our society is literally littered with corrupt politicians, Government officials and even corrupt common civilians pushed into the currupt system as there was little else but to follow the norm introduced by PMLN and PPP for decades.

What Nawaz and Zardari but specially Nawaz managed to infiltrate in the minds of general public since coming to power in 1985 is change the mindset of common man that corruption is Haram. Khata hay tu lagata bhee hay became the mantra to do corruption in whatever capacity people found themselves in... This mindset will take time to change and the beneficiaries will die hard - is an understatement to say the least.

We need to take what the media is throwing at us with a pinch of salt instead of talking it to heart and begin to fall into the cunning media trap being laid by their churan and manjan selling journalists out to make some dough and the public should know better than be disgruntled and disillusioned already.

Lets support Imran Khan for his five year term and then see what he is capable of delivering. After all, He has to hack his way and build on his vision among the same corrupt lot of politicians, Judges, Generals, Journalists, Civil servants and Government institution officials as in our most corrupt bureaucracy.

There are few men in the History of Pakistan who have done what seemed undoable and impossible. We are fortunate enough that one such man has finally become the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Shoudn't we be thankful to Allah Subhan Taala or should we run away from this once in a life time chance to change the destiny of our country and fall in the trap of the most filthy corrupt lot and families in the history of Pakistan.

Again, what to do? Support Imran Khan, don't fall for the hue and cry in media. It is the dying struggle of the corrupt lot of decades of loot and plunder. They will throw in everything to stop their fall. It is bound to be loud, messy and convincing, the hue and cry, as many corrupt have taken refuge and are hiding inside PTI too and they too are trying to survive at any cost.

Lets wait if not stand with Imran Khan, the Man has never failed Pakistan before. Period.

Thank for the tag , What u said is 100% true and may I add that this is first attack and second one will come from bureaucracy

@Path-Finder @IceCold @Mugen@Verve @Dastaan @Beethoven @tps77 @The Accountant @Radd-ul-Fasaad @Hiraa @LoveIcon @Men in Green

Thanks for the tag mate
whatever you said its 100% true...i mean its been barely 10 days since IK assumed office and we already see the rabid dogs barking at him for no reason....if there is one thing that IK needs to do urgently its putting these dogs on a leash

Back
Top Bottom