What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan - A new era begins

Thank for the tag , What u said is 100% true and may I add that this is first attack and second one will come from bureaucracy

That would be much more discreet and harder to counter by PTI, lets hope they're up to the task.

Of course the media is not liking that PTI will cut the government advertisement spending by a significant margin.

Thank for the tag , What u said is 100% true and may I add that this is first attack and second one will come from bureaucracy

Thanks for the tag mate
whatever you said its 100% true...i mean its been barely 10 days since IK assumed office and we already see the rabid dogs barking at him for no reason....if there is one thing that IK needs to do urgently its putting these dogs on a leash

By-elections, By-elections, By-elections. By the time media houses like ARY and 92news, the likes of Kashif, Klasra, Mateen, Arshad Sharif etc get it, PMLN in cahoots with Geo plan to run away with the show.

It is about creating the impression of a besieged and already in trouble PTI in the minds of general public and boost the morale of down and out, all but defeated PMLN supporter.

The sooner PTI and like minded Anti corrupt media gets it, the better it will be for the good of Pakistan.

This is a distraction ... Pti should keep focus on the real issue of accountibility ...

I think IK is handling it in the right way by focusing on issues and ignoring this althogather ... However i think information has to do an agressive role in handling media tactfully .. fawad chaudhry is not managing it upto the required level ... Although he is a good guy but this is a war and opposition is using every dirty trick
@Arsalan @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Moonlight @BHarwana @Zibago @war&peace @Ali Tariq
@Path-Finder @IceCold @Mugen@Verve @Dastaan @Beethoven @tps77 @The Accountant @Radd-ul-Fasaad @Hiraa @LoveIcon @Men in Green

There are few men in the History of Pakistan who have done what seemed un-doable and impossible. We are fortunate enough that one such man has finally become the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Bhaiyyo aur Behno who voted for PTI or Supported ousting PMLN atleast, don't be agitated by what Media is trying to sell you in the form of criticism and crusade or more appropriately, witch hunt against PTI Government.

Media thrives on issues and loves to create controversies when ever they can. PTI can only be blamed for giving more chances to the media but the first year or so is bound to be like the way we see it now as this is their first time in more than a lot of ways and means.

Helicopter usage is a non issue only being highlighted by Media as something to shout about and increase ratings when even Nawaz's children were running around wasting millions on their pleasure trips and protocols.

When didn't any families of our leaders not interfered in affairs of Public? Maryam was presiding official meetings without holding any office for years while geo and the like media were throwing praise at Nawaj and Co.

All those who are criticizing and shouting in media about Mrs.Khan interference in everything IK on mere heresy and assumptions without any proof or evidence are the first ones who will get up to beat whoever points a finger at the women sitting at home in their families, lol.

So the argument is what has changed?

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled is to convince us that it does not exist. That's exactly what PMLN and PPP and the foreign and local influenced media led by GEO wants to sell you, that's why there is all this hoopla in media in the name of freedom of expression and news when it is all a scheme to try and fail Imran Khan's vision to rid Pakistan of the corrupt while swimming in the same sea of the corrupt.

How can IK do it so easily but slowly, all in good time and one at a time - when our society is literally littered with corrupt politicians, Government officials and even corrupt common civilians pushed into the currupt system as there was little else but to follow the norm introduced by PMLN and PPP for decades.

What Nawaz and Zardari but specially Nawaz managed to infiltrate in the minds of general public since coming to power in 1985 is change the mindset of common man that corruption is Haram. Khata hay tu lagata bhee hay became the mantra to do corruption in whatever capacity people found themselves in... This mindset will take time to change and the beneficiaries will die hard - is an understatement to say the least.

We need to take what the media is throwing at us with a pinch of salt instead of talking it to heart and begin to fall into the cunning media trap being laid by their churan and manjan selling journalists out to make some dough and the public should know better than be disgruntled and disillusioned already.

Lets support Imran Khan for his five year term and then see what he is capable of delivering. After all, He has to hack his way and build on his vision among the same corrupt lot of politicians, Judges, Generals, Journalists, Civil servants and Government institution officials as in our most corrupt bureaucracy.

There are few men in the History of Pakistan who have done what seemed undoable and impossible. We are fortunate enough that one such man has finally become the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Shoudn't we be thankful to Allah Subhan Taala or should we run away from this once in a life time chance to change the destiny of our country and fall in the trap of the most filthy corrupt lot and families in the history of Pakistan.

Again, what to do? Support Imran Khan, don't fall for the hue and cry in media. It is the dying struggle of the corrupt lot of decades of loot and plunder. They will throw in everything to stop their fall. It is bound to be loud, messy and convincing, the hue and cry, as many corrupt have taken refuge and are hiding inside PTI too and they too are trying to survive at any cost.

Lets wait if not stand with Imran Khan, the Man has never failed Pakistan before. Period.

May Allah Subhan Taala have mercy on Islam and Pakistan.

This is a distraction ... Pti should keep focus on the real issue of accountibility ...

I think IK is handling it in the right way by focusing on issues and ignoring this althogather ... However i think information has to do an agressive role in handling media tactfully .. fawad chaudhry is not managing it upto the required level ... Although he is a good guy but this is a war and opposition is using every dirty trick

PTI, the biggest stake holder, should do well not to underestimate the power of Media, specially when they are all hell bent on creating a shit storm against PTI; some by a well thought out design and others being the fools that they are as in the usual cut throat media vultures hitting out for ratings when left to fend for themselves.

PTI will do well to create a MEDIA ADVISORY COMMITTEE in the name of better relations with media and include the likes of critics and investigative journalists like Klasra and Arshad Sharif as advisers for good measure, if you know what I am alluding towards without any malice or wrongful intention. PTI looks like having lost its political thinking cap since they came into power.

Good idea specially to review critics of investigative journalists as pti has threats not from outside but from inside hiwever i think the focus is right now is on achievement of 100 days target which require some major restructuring and is a reallg tough job ... Once base is set then IK will focus on the media handling as well ...

But your suggestion is the best to engage media advisory committee ...

PTI, the biggest stake holder, should do well not to underestimate the power of Media, specially when they are all hell bent on creating a shit storm against PTI; some by a well thought out design and others being the fools that they are as in the usual cut throat media vultures hitting out for ratings when left to fend for themselves.

PTI will do well to create a MEDIA ADVISORY COMMITTEE in the name of better relations with media and include the likes of critics and investigative journalists like Klasra and Arshad Sharif as advisers for good measure, if you know what I am alluding towards without any malice or wrongful intention. PTI looks like having lost its political thinking cap since they came into power.

Good idea specially to review critics of investigative journalists as pti has threats not from outside but from inside hiwever i think the focus is right now is on achievement of 100 days target which require some major restructuring and is a reallg tough job ... Once base is set then IK will focus on the media handling as well ...

But your suggestion is the best to engage media advisory committee ...

Looks like Prime Minister Imran Khan is indeed on the ball, AlhamduLillah!

Imran Khan has a meeting with senior journalists and answers tough questions and faces criticism with patience and objectivity.

Now there is just one more aspect that PM has to address himself. I hope that he keeps in touch with his well wisher critics in media directly instead of through PTI's media team, which has often proven itself as uninformed, far too slow to react at best, and scrambling to put two and two together in the face of fluid situations and media onslaughts such as the recent heli saga and Pakpatan incident.

The thing that intrigued me is Imran Khan praised CJP for taking notice of the Pakpatan controversy and was satisfied that CJP will get to the bottom of the issue now that he has taken it up himself.

Imran Khan clearifies and reiterates his stance and resolve against corruption. The coming days will see a start of unprecedented accountability drive.

PMLN and PPP stooges can shout all they want on social media, electronic and print alike. It will be all about Accountability, Accountability and accountability against the corrupt.

Last edited:
PM,COAS,JCOS,NC,AC.jpg

My expectation were not high but so far i see nothing other then talks and talks and talks. specially the way fawad ch. said its costs 50 60 Rs from bani gala to pm house pissed me off. and cm punjab as well so far first days went totally wrong don't you think ?

in 10 days they created mess.
Shaikh rasheed
bushra manika ex hubby
fawad ch
and now cm buzdar haven't they totally fked up already ?

mere bhai iam not patwari but CM punjab needs to stop his showbazi and shaikh rasheed

They will know as all of them will have a bamboo up their ...... :D

Even earlier. An idea of what direction things will take can be established in a few moths. How successful gov. is in implementing those ideas will come out in 2 years as you said.

For now, things do look promising and they have start on the right note.

I think I have a fair idea of where things are headed, but I am content to hold my thoughts to give them fair time. Let the present euphoria froth down a bit and see the reality unfold, as it always does. For example, what happens with the economy in light of the new government's decisions when they are made and implemented, will be an enlightening moment for some.

I think I have a fair idea of where things are headed, but I am content to hold my thoughts to give them fair time. Let the present euphoria froth down a bit and see the reality unfold, as it always does. For example, what happens with the economy in light of the new government's decisions when they are made and implemented, will be an enlightening moment for some.
Sorry but we heard similar type of comments at the start of the panama case ... but results are obvious ... We understand that things will not change in short term but in medium to long term Pakistan is definitely going to change ...

Yes economy will take a bad turn specially in terms of capital flight but this is a necessary evil ...

Real business can only flourish if gov can crab tax evaders specially in trading sector ..

Sorry but we heard similar type of comments at the start of the panama case ... but results are obvious ... We understand that things will not change in short term but in medium to long term Pakistan is definitely going to change ...

Yes economy will take a bad turn specially in terms of capital flight but this is a necessary evil ...

Real business can only flourish if gov can crab tax evaders specially in trading sector ..

The Panama Case was a manipulated precursor to changing faces, nothing more. Now that the new facade is in place, the actual delivery of results remains just as problematic. Remember, now the bar is higher for there is no excuse left. If IK fails too, what is left? Failure is now not an option. He must succeed. How that is possible with the entire machinery the same as before remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom