What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan - A new era begins

Muhajirs gave mandate to pti we represent them

We? Who are you? Being PTI propagandist on PDF isn't same as being PTI.

This is not your internal matter. You are starving children in interior Sindh and Controlling them with iron Fist Using their mandate to rule Karachi as well. Islamabad is the federal capital and every Pakistani is the matter of Islamabad. Get your Ethnic Mindset elsewhere. People of Karachi have spoken against the so called Mohajir Card. And sool will People of Sindh also kick your Primitive Sindhu mindset out as well. InshAllah in next elections.
Meanwhile drawing parallels to Bangladesh with sindh shows your Insight of things and probably your fake ID too. I thought i was talking to a thoughtful person. But alas another Troll

First go read about 18th amendment. If Sindh parliament pass legislation to make province then go ahead. Islamabad can't make province or devolve provincial powers to local bodies after 18th amendment.

Its amazing how different Imran Khan is from his sisters and cousins, they all are cunning and corrupt individuals. Recently learned about his sister getting divorce because Imran Khan didn't gave her husband who is also Imran's cousin ticket. There are so many other stories.

Sindh still ended up voting for the curse of garhi khuda bakhsh. Now we cannot beat everyone in Sindh into submission and cannot chastise them so one has to work with their choice. A true change agent is one who cant make people do things their instincts don’t let them do.
That will take some time, if IK delivers in these 5 years, you will see change coming in Sindh next.
I have family there, i talked to them and the people in interior Sindh. After the elections results the sentiments were that of disbelief and amazement. People were blown away that IL could have win so many seats with almost all the people i got to hear from saying that if we had known IK can really come to power we would have voted for him.

People there vote for Bhutto for their love, yes, but majority of them vote because of fear! They know that everyone is voting for Bhutto so they will come to power and just to be on winning side they vote for PPP too.

Persoanlly in our village as well, people were saying that there are just a few hundred voters in this polliing station and the word will get out about which families have voted for PPP and which for PTI. They had to vote for PPP because they thought it to be a certainty that PPP will win and they cannot afford (specially being Punjabi) to be on receiving end of wrath of the Sindhi PPP thug after he wins the elections.

There are two reasons for it:

1). PPP has won in Sindh with the support of Waderas, who have a great hold on their areas. Have a look at the Sindh cabinet now, and see how these centres of power of interior Sindh have been accommodated.

2). PTI could not bring out a good team (candidates) from interior Sindh, who could be presented as a "new beginning" for the Sindhis. The max. PTI could do was to include the same old faces from interior Sindh in their own party. Therefore, it was a good choice for Sindhi voters to stay with their Wadera, and at least, stay safe.
I think, this second reason is more important than the first.
The team they brought in Punjab was not "dhoodh k dhulay" either. But in Punjab, people believed that IK may win plus here, they do not end up in so much difficult position even if the party they sided with lose. In interior Sindh, they will just stop your allocated water quota and being farmers, people will suffer. They really have to vote for the party they think can and will win, that being PPP for decades now! It will change for sure in coming few years.

Actions are louder than words, and nothing speaks like actual results: the end of loadshedding, a stable currency, rising education and employment, better social development, and even increased life expectancy. Some results will obviously take longer than others, but the direction should soon become clear over the next two years or so.
Even earlier. An idea of what direction things will take can be established in a few moths. How successful gov. is in implementing those ideas will come out in 2 years as you said.

For now, things do look promising and they have start on the right note.

If PTI governments can implement local body system in Punjab and take away the development funds from MNA and MPA, it will be a great achievement. Decentralized has power from Federal->Province->region/districts->cities level.

PTI governments has to come up with a National Education and Health policy.

So what about all those head of states that called IK and congratulated IK which includes Turkey, China, Canada, Iran, India, Malaysia, UK and many more?
Or the world of Noonie Toons like their Indian counterpart revolve around US only?

One would hope that political parties are above playing politics when it comes to national interest, but alas...didn't like it when the floods happened and everyone was screaming mr. 10% which made people donate less; didn't like it when pti played politics on the Kashmir rally by little zardari; didn't like the foreign policy doldrums the last regime was in but its partisans were screaming inanities like brand nawaz and democracy yada yada; and don't like it now that the losers of the 2018 elections are doing everything under the sun which is against the stability and progress of Pakistan.

10 days and still i don't see imran effect only hearing imran will do this and this bla bla . But in practical nothing has been done committee's has been formed to bring looted money and other problems still names of members haven't been announced. I Wonder have they even formed any committee yet? Or just khayali polao?

To much negativity in first 10 days of PTI government what they will do in 90 days now? Nothing for karachi yet as well.

@Arsalan @Norwegian @war&peace

Or did you guys noticed anything which i failed to see?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom