What's new

Presser by PM Kakar regarding Afghanistan situation

This would be the first thing i appreciate from this caretaker PM and Mil Establishment. Hope they will show some balls and get this done right.

“CHOSE BETWEEN PAKISTAN OR TEHRIK-E-TALIBAN PAKISTAN” SAYS PAKISTAN INTERIM PM TO THE AFGHAN INTERIM GOVERNMENT “

You have to chose between Pakistan or the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan” said the Interim Prime Minister of Pakistan, Anwaar ul Haq Kakkar in a presser held today in Islamabad to adress the growing escalation with Afghanistan . “The Afghan Interim Government through frivolous statement asked us to put our house in order and so we have begun the process” said Kakar, furthering to say that over two thousand Pakistanis have lost their lives due to terrorists infiltrating from Afghanistan via its border while 64 Afghan nationals were killed while fighting Pakistani security forces. He said, we tried our best to resolve issues without addressing them on the media. But unfortunately, because of the callous statements of the Afghan interim government, the issue at hand could not be addressed through proper channel. It’s after their statements, we’ve witnessed an evident increase in attacks inside Pakistan. “Since the Taliban government coming into power, Pakistan has witnessed 60% increase in terrorism related incidents and suicide attacks related incidents witnessed 500% increase in Pakistan while 15 Afghan nationals have so far carried out suicide attacks in Pakistan,” he said. The Prime Minister revealed that in February 2023, following a suicide attack inside a Police line mosque in Peshawar that killed over 100 people, Pakistani Minister of Defence led a high level delegation that also included the chief of country’s premier Intelligence agency, the ISI, to Kabul and asked the Afghan interim government to choose either Pakistan or the Pakistani Taliban(TTP).He added that the Pakistan had provided all information related to terrorism to the Afghan government. However, the Afghan government did not take solid steps against anti-Pakistan terrorists. While addressing the issues of repatriation of undocumented foreigners, the Prime Minister said that 1.4 million Afghan refugees are living in Pakistan who have legal documents, adding that we will continue to support the Afghan transit trade.

I can't believe that in 2023 people still cry about ethnicity and events of centuries ago like Rajit Singh vs Afghans
They didn't initially, it's because Afghani cavemen literally have nothing to kang on in the current day so kept bringing up ethnicity and history to cope which spilled over into Pakistan

Otherwise most people nowadays kang on present achievements and developments like normal people

Finally,, now get on with it

Enforce.laws
Empower and increase Police
Bring law and order to all sections of society
Put pressure on sardars, wederas, chiefs of any nature
Fat chance...the whole sepoy enterprise of corruption and colonial service will come crashing down if law and order is established in Pakistan...never has been in their interest from day one...

They didn't initially, it's because Afghani cavemen literally have nothing to kang on in the current day so kept bringing up ethnicity and history to cope which spilled over into Pakistan

Otherwise most people nowadays kang on present achievements and developments like normal people
Afghani cavemen are currently outperforming civilized punjabi colonial sepoys on every economic metric...

Whoa..., PM sahab lost his cool for a sec.

(...already) Timestamped:

Not sure how much he can back up to what he said in the end, but those final words were near perfect.

Last edited:
I guess someone needed to ask him its not Talis Job to Petrol and protect Pakistani border.
Imagine a nation with one of the largest standing military's says this.
We are in worse than our neighbours who are literally ruled by war lords.
Even with so many faction after decades of war Afghanistan is more stable.
I get Afghans are all bad, i get they are bringing drugs weapons and all that but how are they able to bypass the border when Military had years and years of presence in the region.
How can they get weapons from Out of Pak to inside and able hit military's bases deep.
Why they dont attack high ranking general.
I mean something doesn't make sense
1 is Military that incompetent that they cant perform one role given to them.
2 or Military is involved in all this.
I dont know which is worse

The issue is at first we allow them to enter, then allow them to stay without papers for decades, then suddenly we kick them out which will create more hatred, it was Pakistan government responsibility to register them all but due to corruption people have multiple identity cards or no cards at all. Alot of these people have lost their properties, even if its a mud house. Its not a good policy for winning hearts and minds. Anyways now moving on, anyone who enters Pakistan must be registered, any refugees must be given a refugee card and the right to work, open a bank or own a property. Its the responsibility of the government to make sure it happens and noone is given fake id cards by government authorities for 1000 rupees.

First time seeing Pakistani govt in action?

An absence of continuity in policies is what has held us back for so many years. And no, having a military government does not solve that issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom