What's new

PM Kakar says Afghan Taliban "illegitimate," ; Pakistan may directly target TTP & its 'supporters' on Afghan soil - SAI

Lots of indians who salivate on Pakistan India boarder too

Afghans officially on international forums have already accepted Pakistan (&Durand line)
Vast majority of Indians don't contest anything other than Kashmir area. Same way in Afghanistan they contest Durrand line.

Afghans didn't accept it by the way, it was raised in international forums many times and contested officially, but they were told Pakistan is in the right.

Even today the IEA uses vague wording and refuses to call it a border. You will see for yourself in the future it will heat up, time will tell.

This isn't correct. Pakistan was never required to send its military to Af-Pak border during Taliban's first rule. Not because pashtuns resisted it because there was no need for it. There was no attacks on Pakistan from Afghan side at all.
Oh really ? In this day and age with a computer or smart a simple Google search can help you but I see your ignorance is amazing, almost at the same level of Israeli's.
Taliban was a blessing for Pakistan
You already lost the argument if you have to call Taliban " Blessing ", this is what exactly what's wrong with Pakistan and people who support it.
What seeds of terrorism, you are talking about? The ones which General Zia sowed ? Or the ones which General Musharraf sowed by allowing US drones to operate over Pakistan's territory and bomb funeral processions and gatherings of tribemen ?
Its much older, the seeds of Terrorism were sowed when Afghanistan rejected Pakistan and refused to accept Durand Line, you are missing the point makes me wonder if you yourself are a Pathan in that case my sympathies. Mushy not only saved Pakistan but also saved the Namak Haram Afghans, Zia despite as awful he was he also saved Afghans for a complete doom by the hands of Soviet Union, go read a book or two to learn something, before Pakistan's involvement and stingers Afghans were getting hammered by Soviets so don't tell me that Pakistan actions were responsible for Afghanistan situation, they put themselves in to that situation, after defeat of USSR what did your beloved Warlords do ? and once Taliban took over from Warlords what did they do ? might i remind your their backward ways of life and oppression of women which was direct contrary and against the teaching of Rasool Allah ? Drones were wrong, but drones started because the Pashtoons were giving full access to AQ and Taliban leader among their society, why ? Afghans brought everything upon themselves, their own backward and uncivilized way of living is to blame.

Don't talk in thin air, give me an evidence of a single terrorist attack on Pakistan from Afghanistan during Taliban's first rule. We showed you with evidence, the saying of Taliban's founder (Mullah Omar) saying attack on Pakistan is an attack on Afghanistan.
Again, read the history of Afghanistan and Pakistan, the many movements which were created and fought against the state of Pakistan, remember the likes of Bacha khan ? Of course I don't have every article at hand but I will not baby sit you on Pakistan/Afghanistan hostile History, and as I mentioned you missed the point so let me highlight it for you, What stopped your beloved Afghanistan to accept Pakistan and accept Durand line, At the time of your demi God Mullah Omar, or in times of Karzai and now Taliban 2.0, if they are so nice and Godly people and super supportive of Pakistan then what stopped them to accept Durand line and now stopping TTP? they are ubering TTP leaders in their choppers for fcuk sake.

The hard lessions, APS attack, KAMRA, mehran bases attacks, PC, Capture of tribal agencies, Swat and everything happened when there was previous afghan govt
There is one thing in common in all those attacks, the people who carried out the Attack(s) were from the same Ethnic group.
This is something your own military said for 20 years non-stop and there's evidence for it, Every attack that TTP did was directly benefitting india.
TTP consist of mainly Pakistani and Afghan Pashtoon's so yeah very Patriotic and loving people, taking money from a Hindu nation to do suicide attacks in Masjid, Hospitals, schools and markets, wonderful..
Its proven by history and foundation of Taliban that it never worked against the existance of Pakistan as nation state.
Proven by who ? one headline from a old paper which can not be verified ? LOL yeah right, you know what can be proven ? That to this day Afghan's does not recognize the Durand line, and to this TTP operates freely with full support of Afghan Taliban.

Your cultural disputes with Pashtuns is irrelevant.
My cultural disputes are not with Pashtoons but every ethnic group that is barbaric and uncivilized, which include Pashtoons, Baloch , Sindhi's and huge Part of Punjabi's (the likes of LeJ, TLP and their kind).

Pashtuns are second largest group in Pakistan. They are Pakistani. So clear you head, you need to change your mindset instead asking millions of Pakistanis to change. By the way, spreading hatred based on ethnicity was always the agenda of Indians. You should REALLY avoid that!!
Yes unfortunately they are Pakistani, and for that very reason Pakistan will never see complete Peace, for as long Pashtoon's drop their barbaric culture and Riwayat and learn to live in civilized world.

Whoever has visited KP, known pashtuns, known their culture, visited to tribal areas can only laugh at this solution. I don't want to disrespect you, but this is simply non-practical.
You can laugh all you want, you think I give a F about it ? the 90,000 dead Pakistani's are definitely not laughing, majority of Terrorist attacks in Pakistan is done by a Baloch or A Pashtoon, let that sink in for a second, if their culture was so supreme and peaceful we would have 90k Pakistani's still alive, and our Masajid and schools and markets and military bases would be much secure.

You really don't want to mess with half of your total territory. Baluchistan is already hostile to you, Only thing remaining was KP.
Of course they will fcuk Pakistan up, this is what they have done since the independence of Pakistan, you ask a Baloch and Pashtoon to behave like a human or be civilized they will fcuk you up, that's my friend is the low for these two ethnic group.
No person who wants Pakistan to survive will ever talk on lines what you are talking.
That's why " Mark my Words " Pakistan will never ever ever have Peace.

You could only think of your proposed solution only if we had same economy as of China and disciplined military and govt structure of China. We are totally broken and our corrupt system in Punjab and sindh is barely working. I mean what world you really living ? You need to understand that India will again get foothold in Afghanistan if you end up making Taliban as your enemy. You will not survive with such stick in hand mindset.
I already mentioned my ways are unrealistic but guarantee's Peace for Pakistan.

Vast majority of Indians don't contest anything other than Kashmir area. Same way in Afghanistan they contest Durrand line.

Afghans didn't accept it by the way, it was raised in international forums many times and contested officially, but they were told Pakistan is in the right.

Even today the IEA uses vague wording and refuses to call it a border. You will see for yourself in the future it will heat up, time will tell.
50% of afghans are non pushtoons they don't contest it

Rest live in poverty and don't care

You only see the tip, the elite

Though most will like a loose boarder..who doesn't (visa should be on arrival IMO given close ties & cousins and relatives across KP rather then a lengthy process)

50% of afghans are non pushtoons they don't contest it

Rest live in poverty and don't care

You only see the tip, the elite

Though most will like a loose boarder..who doesn't (visa should be on arrival IMO given close ties & cousins and relatives across KP rather then a lengthy process)
50% is still huge and will translate to the actions of the sitting government

I guess let's just wait and see what happens

Then you are basically saying that your own military (GHQ & ISPR) was lying all the time for 20 years non-stop by saying there is nexus of NDS and RAW, indian consulates funding and training terror activities against Pakistan ?

The Kamra and Mehran base kind of attacks were where TTP only targetted assets that were procured against india. TTP had no submarines or airforce. They sent their fighters on one-way mission for indian objectives. Who really was working for Indian B-team?

You are right Pakistan had no vision. That's why we allowed US to bomb our own territory and kill our own people. We gave all the fuel for this terrorism. This wasn't our war. Nobody had attacked Pakistan on 9/11. Taliban of 90's was the dream come true for Pakistan. It was the most peaceful government for Pakistan. We had zero terrorism and zero security issues. We jumped into someone's else war. We became frontline state, we let americans kill and take our people away. What do you think would have happened ?

BTW, if you think that we should have gone all in and with americans finish the Taliban then you are wrong, Even american Generals lately aknowledged that Taliban has complete local support. You cannot remove them unless you wipe out entire villages which is not the right thing to do. and for whom you wanted to get rid of Taliban??? For Northern alliance govt for people like Amrullah Saleh ??? Have you ever heard them speaking against Pakistan. Unlike Taliban, that Kabul govt was totally against Pakistan's existance as nation state. Taliban was founded was pro-Paksitan group. Its founder had said on record that attack on Pakistan will be an attack on Afghanistan.

According to the legendary folks here... unless Taliban had fought and died fair and square under a U.S designed and choreographed battlefield, they didn't win a fair victory.

Second, those who're betrayed over time, remember. Pakistan may choose to not care, come what may... so here you'll find mostly apologists of different degrees with their own narratives... and I think it is good.

There was a time when Pakistan supported and trained all factions... that the Taleban made out to be the most organized and most potent, reflects a more grounded reality.

Question is much starker for Pakistan... where do you go from here with all your duplicity exposed.

Last edited:
P
Accordingly to the legendary folks here... unless Taliban had fought and died fair and square under a U.S designed and choreographed battlefield, they didn't win a fair victory.

Second, those who're betrayed over time, remember. Pakistan may choose to not care, come what may... so here you'll find mostly apologists of different degrees with their own narratives... and I think it is good.

There was a time when Pakistan supported and trained all factions... that the Taleban made out to be the most organized and most potent, reflects a more grounded reality.

Question is much starker for Pakistan... where do you go from here with all your duplicity exposed.
Pakistan is no where near as duplicitous as the Gulfites or the Iranian Crazy Mullah Regime.

Pakistan's only problem is the extremely corrupr and haramkhore bureaucracy and the political class.

The Pakistani ruling class are traitors to their own nation or otherwise Pakistan would have broken the knees of both the Gulfites and the Iranian Crazy Mullah Regime for their backstabbings!!

P

Pakistan is no where near as duplicitous as the Gulfites or the Iranian Crazy Mullah Regime.

Pakistan's only problem is the extremely corrupr and haramkhore bureaucracy and the political class.

The Pakistani ruling class are traitors to their own nation or otherwise Pakistan would have broken the knees of both the Gulfites and the Iranian Crazy Mullah Regime for their backstabbings!!

To each their own!

Rules based order dictates that a massive state, with huge population and power be subdued and cater to sully pseudo royalty, formed decades ago!
How silly is that...

So, Pakistan the client state supplies manpower on demand to gulf sheikhdoms and swallows it's pride!

To each their own!

Rules based order dictates that a massive state, with huge population and power be subdued and cater to sully pseudo royalty, formed decades ago!
How silly is that...

So, Pakistan the client state supplies manpower on demand to gulf sheikhdoms and swallows it's pride!
Takes one man with even an iota of self-respect to end any humiliation.

You already lost the argument if you have to call Taliban " Blessing ", this is what exactly what's wrong with Pakistan and people who support it.

What's the point discussing with a person, who has no guts to accept the facts. Pakistan was attacked through out its entire history from AF border , The only time it wasn't attacked and the only time it was most peaceful was the time of Taliban's first rule. The alliance was so deep that Afghan leaders openly said that an attack on Pakistan will be considered attack on Afghanistan. Only a loser can reject this fact and that's you! Irony is that nobody with absolutely hilarious and stupid views on which any person can only laugh and pity is telling me about google. LMAO!

I mean, you got to stand in front of mirror and ask yourself a simple question, "Can you improve yourself or will remain a loser". Or you will always remain a fake person that cannot tolerate truth. Who can be "stupid" enough to reject hard facts! Its useless to debate when you guys are rejecting the facts. All those events happened in front of our eyes. We are witness to it, Maybe you never visited those areas tribal agencies and Af-pak region during Taliban's first rule (90's). Maybe you weren't even born by then and you are keep posting your silliest arguments.

Why on earth you are attacking Pakistan on basis of its major ethnicity ?

I already told you that I don't want to engage in silly arguments for the sake of arguments. I just want to tell the truth and put some sanity to a total insane person, who is hell bent to calling all pashtuns as bad, making a total enemy out of all its neighbors. You are a person who is standing on 50th floor balcony and ready to jump, thinking you will survive. I am telling you, dear you cannot survive. Its pretty common sense that you are acting as a suicidal maniac and an insecure guy who is hell bent on calling millions of Pakistanis all kind of bad words, telling them to learn adaab or whatever, you got serious mental issues, I wonder why on earth such filth is allowed on PDF where a maniac has audacity to call millions of Pakistanis in a wrong way. I would never call any ethnicity of Pakistan as bad, as I know how harmful it is for Pakistan and its survival.

You ask yourself with a cool mind, what you will call a person who abuse all of its neighboring countries (india already is an enemy and biggest threat), and abuse 50% of Pakistan's internal population as well. The person wants to ignite and invoke hostility on ethnicity lines. I mean you got to be a worst enemy of Pakistan and also a worst human to even think on ethnicity lines. Just shame on you man! My advice, Don't be such a loser forever. I have zero personal issues with you, but I simply cannot stand a person who attack a whole ethnicity because of hatred and dirt in his heart. Millions cannot be wrong, its you who is wrong. Your all arguments have zero value as you have proved yourself a bias and hate filled person. This hatred will kill you one day. You don't have to argue with me, you need help. Its really sad to see people who hate fellow pakistanis based on ethnicity. This is simply disgusting.

the 90,000 dead Pakistani's are definitely not laughing, majority of Terrorist attacks in Pakistan is done by a Baloch or A Pashtoon,

You never read history, you didn't even bothered to read what I wrote in my honest effort to correct your mindset. I have written so many times earlier and tried to explain you and some others that why there was no terror attack in Pakistan before 9/11? Why you are putting your mess on others ? This terrorism is your own creation. I mean do you have any common sense? Nobody from Afghanistan had attacked Pakistan on 9/11. It was not our war at all. We jumped in someone's else war and we let US drones to bomb our own people, our own people's funerals, our own tribesmen gatherings and you think there would be no reaction?? You think nobody will avenge their loved ones ? You need to find that culprit is you, nobody raise arms without a reason. You have still same mentality and you have not learned anything. That's why I said you are suicidal maniacs who want Pakistan on a suicidal path. A broken economy, where a huge baluchistan already is hostile, you are hell bent on another big province to become hostile and you just want to end Pakistan.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom