What's new

President’s Arunachal visit irks China

India is mixture of different cultures. So there is nothing like Indian sounding Kingdoms.
Agreed India was not ruled by a central emperor but there were individual kingdoms spread all over subcontinent ruled by different dynasties and their ancestor acknowledge themselves as Indians today.
So again going by your logic of China claiming Tibet
Guptas(common north Indian surname originating from Gupta dynasty) should claim region from mid Afghanistan to Myanmar
And Cholas(Tamils) should claim Srilanka

Non-indian sounding coz Assam were under Tibetan-Burmese Kingdoms!!!

You failed to grasp my logic AGAIN!! I said based on LAST dynasty, or most recent one. What's the point of your bringing up Gupta that was in 700 AD? What transpired from 700 AD until British colonization?

Chinese should mind their own business.

Non-indian sounding coz Assam were under Tibetan-Burmese Kingdoms!!!

You failed to grasp my logic AGAIN!! I said based on LAST dynasty, or most recent one. What's the point of your bringing up Gupta that was in 700 AD? What transpired from 700 AD until British colonization?
Tell me how do you define a Indian sounding name?
Being born and brought up in this country I am unable to differentiate between a Pakistani Muslim name and and Indian Muslim name, a Bangladeshi Muslim name and Bengali Muslim name.

And what the crap is last dynasty logic(sounds like you are still living in fantasy world). A treaty was signed when boundaries were finalized so no point in discussing further. We respect the document and expect the same from you.

Tell me how do you define a Indian sounding name?
Being born and brought up in this country I am unable to differentiate between a Pakistani Muslim name and and Indian Muslim name, a Bangladeshi Muslim name and Bengali Muslim name.

And what the crap is last dynasty logic(sounds like you are still living in fantasy world). A treaty was signed when boundaries were finalized so no point in discussing further. We respect the document and expect the same from you.

Indian sounding was a figure of speech. The point is Assam was Tibetan-Burmese Kingdoms!!! Now do u get it?

Maybe it's foreign to you, but there is this notion called sequence of order. Treaty is another matter. British never signed any treaty or document for NE to be part of Indian union.

Thanks for showing the difference our intellect. Discussion ends here.

Seems I must learn how to drive a tractor first.:D

Assam people vary from each other by looking.

Arunachal almost all natural Chinese.
Unlucky for you that the natives of Arunchal Pradesh are majority Hindus meaning they are more in tune with Indian culture.
@Fattyacids your logic for China taking Arunchal Pradesh is that It was never part of any Indian Kingdom however that is shit logic since the people there seem insistent on staying as part of the Indian Union. What cultural connection do they have with Chinese and why should a Chinese decide where they stay when they are happily Indian? Even I as a Afghan know more about this then you.

Are you native of Arunchal Pradesh?What people there look like?Show me one pic to know.

Unlucky for you that the natives of Arunchal Pradesh are majority Hindus meaning they are more in tune with Indian culture.
@Fattyacids your logic for China taking Arunchal Pradesh is that It was never part of any Indian Kingdom however that is shit logic since the people there seem insistent on staying as part of the Indian Union. What cultural connection do they have with Chinese and why should a Chinese decide where they stay when they are happily Indian? Even I as a Afghan know more about this then you.

Unlucky for you, you're up against me.

Fact 1. Only 30% in AP are Hindus.

Fact 2. There was never any plebiscite or official referendum by the people at the time when India occupied AP.

Fact 3. Culture similarity doesn't give one country the right to occupy it. And it's certainly not the definitive factor. If your logic is valid, Kashmir should go Pakistan or be independent. Why India refused to let go?

This is 2nd or 3rd post from you. Why is an Afghan so hung up on AP issues? You are who you are, don't be ashamed of your country.

Amazing these distant Hans are so obsessed with something that doesn't concern them!

They will be pushed back behind the inner wall. Only a matter of time.

The non Han buffer regions have nothing to do with them and will go their own way.

Unlucky for you, you're up against me.

Fact 1. Only 30% in AP are Hindus.

Fact 2. There was never any plebiscite or official referendum by the people at the time when India occupied AP.

Fact 3. Culture similarity doesn't give one country the right to occupy it. And it's certainly not the definitive factor. If your logic is valid, Kashmir should go Pakistan or be independent. Why India refused to let go?

This is 2nd or 3rd post from you. Why is an Afghan so hung up on AP issues? You are who you are, don't be ashamed of your country.
Only? That's still the largest religious group their. The only reason their has been no referendum is because there is no movement for a independent state. The people will only go too China if they want too and they don't so keep dreaming. And yes I am Afghan and look at my other posts and tell me if a Indian can speak Pashto?:rofl:

Only? That's still the largest religious group their. The only reason their has been no referendum is because there is no movement for a independent state. The people will only go too China if they want too and they don't so keep dreaming. And yes I am Afghan and look at my other posts and tell me if a Indian can speak Pashto?:rofl:

From your earlier claim of majority Hindu, now you backtracked to largest religious group. If I were to present more facts, how far are you going to backtrack??? You simply have no answer to any of my point posted. Thanks for showing the difference in our intellect.:laughcry:

Now you can take your asininity to your bollywood forum

From your earlier claim of majority Hindu, now you backtracked to largest religious group. If I were to present more facts, how far are you going to backtrack??? You simply have no answer to any of my point posted. Thanks for showing the difference in our intellect.:laughcry:

Usually, the largest group is called the majority group.. I dont how you roll in China.

Back
Top Bottom