What's new

President Zardari in Dubai for treatment;Speculations,True lies and Rumors

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Doctors at Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC) have declared President Asif Ali Zardari as completely fit after the medical checkup.

On the other hand Presidential Spokesperson Farhatullah Babar, has denied President Zardari underwent a medical check at AFIC.

He said President had been busy in his official affairs all day long, adding no such medical checkup was carried out.

Babar rejected all such reports, warning against such wild-guessing.

AFIC cardiologists examine Zardari; Presidency denies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to my sources in MH and AFIC, Zardari did have a heart attack, a bit minor though, not a major one.

He has moved to Dubai now for a routine check up with a private doctor.

Some questions I want to ask.

Why has he went to Dubai for a routine medical checkup? Were there not facilities here in AFIC or other hospitals?

Why has he went to Dubai to get rest, the doctors advised him rest, he could not rest in his bunker inside the presidency.

Nah, he did have a heart problem yesterday night.

ISLAMABAD: Doctors at Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC) have declared President Asif Ali Zardari as completely fit after the medical checkup.

On the other hand Presidential Spokesperson Farhatullah Babar, has denied President Zardari underwent a medical check at AFIC.
--------------------------------------
what a contraindication in both lines

But really surprising is that how he went to AFIC< which is in Pindi, and the Presidency is far away.

I did see a UH-1H of the Ministry of Interior, based at Islamabad heliport flying very very low for alot of time, with the doors opened and a machine gun mounted, in the G-10 sector. Around 4 o clock.

But why the heck did he go to Dubai to rest on the advise of his doctors, and get his other check up in Dubai? Are hospitals in Pakistan not good enough. This is the President of Pakistan!

...so Bilawal will replace him...or Rehman Mallik ???

tumblr_ltvyi9DXGo1qjokxe.gif

Not that British kid.

jub itnay loogon ki baddua lay ga tu kia ho ga. Haraam ki kha kha kar yeahi hota hai bhai...

I think so. Some of the people in the Armed forces , high ranking officials , I talked to today are giving a hint and thinking that some thing might be going on. That Zardari might resign or something might happen. Alot of talk now that if elections take place this month, IK or Nawaz Sharif.

Zardari has been admitted to UAE hospital for treatment. AFIC, Shifa, PIMS , why he could not go to those?

www.dawn.com/2011/12/07/president-zardari-arrives-in-dubai.html

doc should check his damn blood i am sure they will got some other DNAs mixed with human blood :rofl: us ke ander pork blood old ho gya hai replace karna pary ga :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom