What's new

President Xi Jinping Visits Pakistan.

Here is difference buddy, Shahbaz Sharif wants to actually help his province. He represents Punjab, not other three provinces. He has every right to be there. It shows how KPK, Balochistan and Sindh CMs are sleeping (which shows on the ground level as well in their provinces)

BTW, do you really want the Bhangofied CM of Sindh next to Chinese Premier?

You don't just barge into events like this, you get invites.

The other CM's were not invoted, simple as that.

Next time some province makes noises and starts protests that it is being neglected, tell the people that they have a bhangi CM.

Come here and feel it(the passion towards our Pakistani brothers and sisters)!!:pakistan::china::cheers::tup:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

You don't just barge into events like this, you get invites.

The other CM's were not invoted, simple as that.

Next time some province makes noises and starts protests that it is being neglected, tell the people that they have a bhangi CM.

I actually do say that. If you live in Karachi, you'd know what i mean. Karachi Airport attack showed the true colors of the bhanginess.

All that the CMs had to do was to show their will to participate. You think Zardari was invited? Please don't kid with me.

Help is always mutual like street fight . if somebody give his back to you ,that means their relationship is unusual。
just like PK and china .They were handed back to the other 。
but in Internationalization of combat,Survival ability is more important,that is Generally said “Strategic depth”。
How to build a country with a strategic depth ,A stable political environment,Powerful economic capacity,the United people.
maybe someone will said: "PK's political environment is not stable ,and their people looks not United"
my opinion is ------- Each of the parties and each people When they talking about China.They are unified in their opinions
This kind of common is stable,At least maintain 30 years.
Now just economic problems
economic like people's blood , gamer knows that ,if you have more blood ,that you have more ability to fight with the the enemy
what's the most difficult to development the economic?
Electric power!There are many ways to obtain the Electric. wind, water ,fire,nuclear.
I know PK have some nuclear power project,but included most of China's nuclear power project,They are the second generation。
Controlled nuclear fusion -----I'm very proud for my country because we lead the world.
Maybe someone think I am bragging ,Let him think so, I don't care, because i trust my country ,like i trust PK is our best friend.
OK! returns the theme.
Electric Is more important than we thought ,Don't think the future,NOW There are several powerful new energy enterprises in china ,Their pure electric vehicles are listed,like BYD ZTE HUAWEI
not just vehicles The ZTE and BYD is development the Public transport Electric heavy machinery
we know PK and china will build The railway ,from gwadar to kashgar.
BUT the railway is no longer ones before ,in china we call this The high-speed rail
The most important thing is that depend on the electric .
a railway ,across the country ,speed 300 kilometers per hour ,gwadar to kashgar few hour ,Can you imagine the speed of the materials operation?Can you imagine how much things can sell to china or move to PK?
That doesn't include the neighboring countries.
let us talk the Public transport ZTE development a way to use wifi charging for the electric bus
they want to build a small Charging device in every station and parking space
As long as the car stopped ,the wifi was open start automatically charging

that need BIG BIG BIG infrastructure,that's why me support 46b usd to PK.
to help them build a system,a city system a energy system industrial system
if they with and master this system they can create their own "blood" to against The future of the enemy

Help is always mutual like street fight . if somebody give his back to you ,that means their relationship is unusual。
but in Internationalization of combat,Survival ability is more important,that is Generally said “Strategic depth”。
How to build a country with a strategic depth ,A stable political environment,Powerful economic capacity,the United people.
maybe someone will said: "PK's political environment is not stable ,and their people looks not United"
my opinion is ------- Each of the parties and each people When they talking about China.They are unified in their opinions
economic like people's blood , gamer knows that ,if you have more blood ,that you have more ability to fight with the the enemy
Electric power!There are many ways to obtain the Electric. wind, water ,fire,nuclear.
I know PK have some nuclear power project,but included most of China's nuclear power project,They are the second generation。
Controlled nuclear fusion -----I'm very proud for my country because we lead the world.
Maybe someone think I am bragging ,Let him think so, I don't care, because i trust my country ,like i trust PK is our best friend.
OK! returns the theme.
Electric Is more important than we thought ,Don't think the future,NOW There are several powerful new energy enterprises in china ,Their pure electric vehicles are listed,like BYD ZTE HUAWEI
not just vehicles The ZTE and BYD is development the Public transport Electric heavy machinery
BUT the railway is no longer ones before ,in china we call this The high-speed rail
a railway ,across the country ,speed 300 kilometers per hour ,gwadar to kashgar few hour ,Can you imagine the speed of the materials operation?Can you imagine how much things can sell to china or move to PK?
let us talk the Public transport ZTE development a way to use wifi charging for the electric bus

if they with and master this system they can create their own "blood" to against The future of the enemy

that's why me support 46b usd to PK. SORRY it is WE

OK! returns the theme.

that's why me support 46b usd to PK. SORRY it is WE
SORRY my language ability is limited
i have lot of opinion to say
but Limited by my ability of language
I can only write like this

So much preparations etc...how much money you guys got at the end

Back
Top Bottom