What's new

President Xi Jinping Visits Pakistan.

All the best to both our countries in this era of new strategic development. My best wishes to Pakistan to take advantage of the economic package to jump start your economic engine & ascend to become regional powerhouse, & for us to secure good long term business & security relationships. :pakistan::china:

All the best to both our countries in this era of new strategic development. My best wishes to Pakistan to take advantage of the economic package to jump start your economic engine & ascend to become regional powerhouse, & for us to secure good long term business & security relationships. :pakistan::china:
as your wish
its not too long

let's Witness the miracle

MAUKA?

MAUKA?what's that meaning?

means, a 'chance'... now he can explain in what context he meant that.

Anyways, funny thing about this Chine president visit to Pakistan is that, Karachi, the city that provides for the bulk of Pakistan's GDP did not have a single project lined up for it.

Only Shahbaz Sharif, Chief Minister of Punjab showed up to the airport to receive the Chinese delegation while the Chief Ministers of Sindh, Baluchistan, KPK, Gilgit-Baltistan were all not invited.

Anyways, funny thing about this Chine president visit to Pakistan is that, Karachi, the city that provides for the bulk of Pakistan's GDP did not have a single project lined up for it.

Only Shahbaz Sharif, Chief Minister of Punjab showed up to the airport to receive the Chinese delegation while the Chief Ministers of Sindh, Baluchistan, KPK, Gilgit-Baltistan were all not invited.
NOW your explain make me more confused,its a teasing?OR Complain ?

Please let us know the progress of these previous MOU's worth billions of dollars-

Wen Jiabao visits Pakistan. More than 30 billion dollars worth of deals were signed.

Success

2013 – On 5 July 2013, Pakistan and China approved the Pak-China Economic corridor which will link Pakistan’s Gwadar Port on the Arabian Sea and Kashghar in Xinjiangin northwest China. The $18 billion project will also includes the construction of a 200km-long tunnel.

Process til 2017-18

– On 24 December 2013, China announced a commitment $6.5 billion to finance the construction of a major nuclear power project in Karachi, the project which will have two reactors with a capacity of 1,100 megawatts each.

Process til 2017-18

: Chinese Premier announced investment of $31.5 billion in Pakistan mainly in countries energy, infrastructure and port expansion for Gwadar. According to The Express Tribune initially projects worth $15–20 billion will be started which include Lahore-Karachi motorway, Gwadar Port expansion and energy sector projects will be launched in Gadani and six coal projects near Thar coalfield. The newspaper further claimed that the government has also handed over to Pakistan Army the task of providing fool-proof security to Chinese officials in Balochistan, Pakistan in a bid to address Beijing’s concerns and execute the investment plan in the province, which will get 38% of the funds.

Process til 2020

: On 22 May 2014, The governments of Pakistan and China on Thursday signed an agreement to start a metro train project in Lahore, Express News reported. The 27.1 kilometres long track – named Orange Line – will be built at the cost of $1.27 billion.

Process til 2017

No failed projects like MMRCA.

And use this below:

5 Times Per Day, buy one and get one free !

burnol.gif

:woot:

One thing Pakistanis dont get is that we are not jelous of Pakistan here. We are worried about China in our backyard.

You say Pakistan will get airport, port metro built by China so we Indians should use burnol.

See we have award winning airports, 9 metro systems, multiple ports, all built by us.....So no need for burnol, but yes we are worried about China here.

Last edited:
he used word in a teasing way .....:toast_sign: that word have some hidden meaning inside for Indians only :lol:
thank you for your explain

One thing Pakistanis dont get is that we are not jelous of Pakistan here. We areworried about China in our backyard.

You say Pakistan will get airport, port metro built by China so we Indians should use burnol.

See we have award winning airports, 9 metro systems, multiple ports, all built by us.....So no need for burnol, but yes we are worried about China here.
SIR You don't have to worry about china
Pay attention to entourage
we were not take the attache
just civilian

Actually We hope the indian strong, indian is in asia ,asians united is good for each countries economic ,
and then we can against USA who is Far across the ocean

SIR You don't have to worry about china
Pay attention to entourage
we were not take the attache
just civilian

Actually We hope the indian strong, indian is in asia ,asians united is good for each countries economic ,
and then we can against USA who is Far across the ocean

I also wish that India China and India Pakistan also had friendly relationship, but sadly the ground reality is very different. Hope with Indian entry into SCO, BRICS Bank etc in the future we all can form a asian union of sorts. But i have doubts sadly, but lets see.

Mere piyare bhai apko yaad dilaon k sindh mein bhi eik government hay , jis k zimme developments hein , aur orange line train mein PM ka koi kam nahi na hi wo economic corridor ka hissa hay , wo to mehnat hy CM punjab ki k unhon ne chinese company ko razi kia is project k liye , CM khud china gye aur is project pe kam kia , ab agar ap ki govrnment ko target killer se chutkara mile ga to koi aur kam shuru karegi na . Well i will remind you buhat say energy projects sindh k liye bhi hein

Mere piyare bhai apko yaad dilaon k sindh mein bhi eik government hay , jis k zimme developments hein , aur orange line train mein PM ka koi kam nahi na hi wo economic corridor ka hissa hay , wo to mehnat hy CM punjab ki k unhon ne chinese company ko razi kia is project k liye , CM khud china gye aur is project pe kam kia , ab agar ap ki govrnment ko target killer se chutkara mile ga to koi aur kam shuru karegi na . Well i will remind you buhat say energy projects sindh k liye bhi hein

I agree to an extend that CM punjab was present in most of the photo sessions while other CM's were missing. but the point is that Sindh government and this PPP lot is very anti development. i remember that during Musharraf last years there was a plan for Karachi mass transit and reviving circular railway. for mass transit i know we need massive investment. but for reviving Karachi circular railway is easy and do not require massive investments. CM Punjab is an active PM like that of Baluchistan and KPK but Sindh government is a lot of idiots and incompetent, corrupt politicians. they have no vision nor that have desire to progress. also this sindh government do not own and do not want to own Karachi. very ironic. all other provincial government own their capitals. sindh is a unique exception a very bad one. very sorry to know that. Knowing Karachi and the mix of talent that it has Karachi could have been a model city for (not only for Pakistan) South Asia had we got the ownership of the city by its people and by the government. neither federal government nor provincial owns it. this is very ironic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom