What's new

President Trump launches military strike against the Al-Assad regime

Israelis, Saudis and John McCain are doing somersaults right now. Hilary and Al Qaeda too.
I really thought Trump was different. Shame.

Nothing will come out of this, mark my words.

Russia and US are just playing to the public, that's all.

I have 2 messages for Assad supporters. Good and bad.

1) Good news: the strike is merely symbolic. 15 junk aircraft were destroyed. It wont affect anything in near future.

2) Bad news: now its clear beyond any doubt that Assad criminal regime is doomed.

Israelis, Saudis and John McCain are doing somersaults right now. Hilary and Al Qaeda too.

LOL did you really think? Well, welcome in the world of politics.

Even if it escalates that much, they will use their proxies witch happen to be mainly Syrians, so the real causality again will be Syrian civilians and military population..

We shouldn't forget the domestic angle here as well. Trump is highly unpopular among many Americans. No doubt, Trump has seized this moment for political point scoring at home.

How the US works - nuts & bolts:

C8yw5jdVoAcXEhz.jpg

Where was the Russian S400 air defence system while 60 missiles hit the targets?
Even one tomahawk was not captured by S400?
There are humors : Russian helis and soldiers was destroyed?
How did Russians allow that?
Its the first USA -Russia contact.

its just rus and american theater what else

Of course Trump is different. Russia and Assad lied Obama on regular basis and Obama did nothing. Trump does not tolerate lies.

Example: In summer 2016 Assadists and Russians broke Kerry-Lavrov brokered truce deal next hour it was signed. They humiliated Obama and Obama only smiled.

This strike is a message to Russia and the word:

1) US is the only superpower.
2) Russia does not come even close to US, its vaunted S-300 and S-400 are worthless in front of USAF and US Navy.
3) US wont tolerate lies anymore.

Russia has demanded emergency meeting of UN Security Council.

Russia confirms no Russian soldiers were lost in the attack and has condemned the attack. Iran has also condemned the attack. Emergency meeting of UN security council has been demanded by Russia.

The US strike supporting countries so far:

- UK - France - Germany - Saudi Arabia - Japan - Israel - Turkey - The Netherlands

Tally will still grow I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom