What's new

President Putin: I Support Israel

:eek::eek::eek: pakistan existed in 5000 bc !!! Ohh that's makes then oldest nation in the world:eek::eek:did you have madrasa's back then.:confused::confused::confused:

Pathetic. This line has been repeated a thousand times by people of your ilk. You sound like a broken record.

Talking IQ What is the litracy rate of of pakistan

Talking about IQ did you bother to read that thread or it is above your IQ? :lol:

If he gets mod status, it's time to find a new forum.

The fun part is that all the madrsas in Pakistan follow madarsas of India. :D

India itself has the biggest madarsas and these bharatis keep ranting about Madarsas here.

Pathetic. This line has been repeated a thousand times by people of your ilk. You sound like a broken record.
No offence its just trolling don't want start debate I was taking fun with Areesh you know sometimes he go out of the way to piss people off :D:D sorry if I offended you :):)

No offence its just trolling don't want start debate I was taking fun with Areesh you know sometimes he go out of the way to piss people off :D:D sorry if I offended you :):)

Thanks friend. No worries.

No such place. NEVER was.:coffee:

what do you mean ?[/quote]

I mean there was NEVER a country called 'Palestine' and there never was a people called 'Palestinians'. Clear enough, now ?

10551903_1453260674924272_85410171_n.jpg

10479045_1524715477752451_668028279088278479_n.jpg

Fucking JEws!!!!!!

what do you mean

I mean there was NEVER a country called 'Palestine' and there never was a people called 'Palestinians'. Clear enough, now ?

Big deal dude.

Lots of nations only came into being last century.

What matters is that the population is native to the land.

I know you are American but even you should be able to understand this simple concept.

There was never any state called USA before 1776. Does that mean that the Native Americans are not native to the land that is now USA?

Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do realize that Palestinians are a mixture of mostly ancient Semitic people native to what is now Palestine and Arabs who are themselves Semitic people and native to the ancient ME?

Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also hope that you are well aware of the fact that the ancient Israelites (who WERE not NATIVE to Israel) have long ago gone extinct and that the current Jews of today are mostly Jews from the Arab world, Eastern Europe and Africa.

Plenty of genetic tests prove that.

There was never any state called USA before 1776.

Sure, but we won our war.

I also hope that you are well aware of the fact that the ancient Israelites (who WERE not NATIVE to Israel) are long extinct and that the current Jews of today are mostly Jews from the Arab world, Eastern Europe and Africa.

So called 'Palestinians' are Jordanians, Syrians...

Fucking JEws!!!!!!

Fucking Iceholes !!:rofl:

So called 'Palestinians' are Jordanians, Syrians...

Why are you not quoting my entire post? Any reason for such a strange move? Can you prove that or is that just convenient? And even if they were that which they are not then they would have a much bigger legitimacy on the land than people who mostly have no ancestral ties to that region of the world.

There was never any state called USA before 1776. Does that mean that the Native Americans are not native to the land that is now USA?

You do realize that Palestinians are a mixture of mostly ancient Semitic people native to what is now Palestine and Arabs who are themselves Semitic people and native to the ancient ME?

I also hope that you are well aware of the fact that the ancient Israelites (who WERE not NATIVE to Israel) have long ago gone extinct and that the current Jews of today are mostly Jews from the Arab world, Eastern Europe and Africa.

Plenty of genetic tests prove that.

Here is your Hamas hero telling you there is no such thing as 'palestinians'

He admits half his family is Egyptian

Starts at 1:46

Why are you not quoting my entire post?

Because I have other sh!t to do, chief.

Any reason for such a strange move?

See above.

Can you prove that or is that just convenient?

Convenient.

And even if they were that which they are not then they would have a much bigger legitimacy on the land than people who mostly have no ancestral ties to that region of the world.

Vladi says he's behind the Jews, so that ends it. Happy now ?
:tup:

Here is your Hamas hero telling you there is no such thing as 'palestinians'

He admits half his family is Egyptian

Starts at 1:46

You are back again. How many users have you now created? 110?

That's 1 individual and that's tiny Gaza that borders Egypt.

In any case what makes you think that you as an Moroccan Jew have more in common with Palestine/Israel than nearby Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Egyptians and Hijazis? The answer is that Moroccans (whether of a Jewish, Arab or Berber background) have not more in common.

@Hazzy997

Back
Top Bottom