What's new

President Putin: I Support Israel

Vladi says he's behind the Jews, so that ends it. Happy now ?:tup:

I knew that you were unable to counter what I wrote since it is correct and genetics support this. So you started trolling. Fair enough.

I am going to eat rice with a Keralan coconut curry sauce.

You are back again. How many users have you now created? 110?

That's 1 individual and that's tiny Gaza that borders Egypt.

In any case what makes you think that you as an Moroccan Jew have more in common with Palestine/Israel than nearby Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Egyptians and Hijazis? The answer is that Moroccans (whether of a Jewish, Arab or Berber background) have not more in common.

@Hazzy997

This guy comes and wrecks every thread with his annoying IDF colonialist propaganda. He does more harm than good for Israel. It's propaganda that makes someone want to barf. They think non-Jews are all morons.

King of Kalat was the one who mattered not some insurgents. It is the Khan of Kalat who gave us the legitimacy not the insurgents. Neither we need it from them. Looks like you don't know the meaning of legal and legitimate.

You don't seem to be good enough to even work hard. Kid. :lol:
You mean in the same way that it was the Turks and the British that mattered on the issue of Jewish Immigration.
The poor Arab peasants should have no say.
Are You sure that You are consistent?

You are back again. How many users have you now created? 110?

That's 1 individual and that's tiny Gaza that borders Egypt.

In any case what makes you think that you as an Moroccan Jew have more in common with Palestine/Israel than nearby Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Egyptians and Hijazis? The answer is that Moroccans (whether of a Jewish, Arab or Berber background) have not more in common.

@Hazzy997
They speak with an Egyptian dialect. The Al-Masris are Egyptians.

Why is this entity claiming to be a so-called 'palestinain' people?

Their names betray them and show the lie.

Arafat was Egyptian yet for years claimed he was 'palestinian'

Good enough for me.:tup:

Yes, use 1 individual from Gaza that borders Egypt directly and use that same logic on 10 million Palestinians while GENETICS PROVE what I say.

Stop embarrassing the average American with such a idiotic logic.

Besides just because you have a surname such as Masri, Iraqi, Hijazi, Shami it does not actually mean that you have anything in common with those regions.

Do you understand that?

People named FRENCH in the US are not necessarily from France originally are they?:lol:

Also why is it that I have never seen a single quality post from you yet but only stupid one-liners and a wide range of idiotic smileys?

I knew that you were unable to counter what I wrote since it is correct and genetics support this. So you started trolling. Fair enough.

See the vid in post # 164.

I am going to eat rice with a Keralan coconut curry sauce.

I have a meatball sandwich with provolone. And a Snapple. Bon appetite !:tup:

This guy comes and wrecks every thread with his annoying IDF colonialist propaganda. He does more harm than good for Israel. It's propaganda that makes someone want to barf. They think non-Jews are all morons.
^^^this from the animal that gets away with daily racism against Jews and supports firing rockets at a country that consistently pummels his people in return.

You and your martyrdom mentality.

Yalla, go to Gaza and let's finish you.

What's with 'you guys' and the 'false flag'/conspiracy stuff ? Is it SO hard to believe that an American dude thinks you're an Icehole ? :usflag:

We all know ur type fool. Fucking Indian loser...

We all know ur type fool. Fucking Indian loser...

WRONG, Icehole !!! American loser !!!:usflag::rofl:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

(PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, March 31, 1977, interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)"

Good enough for me.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom