What's new

President Putin: I Support Israel

It was brother of Khan of Kalat. Who had no legitimacy in the affairs of the state of Kalat. Local population mostly was with the Khan of Kalat and his decision..
that explains the wide unrest since 1947 my friend, even if you blame raw, its interference is recent for 6 decades long

I have facts to back myself unlike you. This is even more humorous for me. :lol:
you have ignorance to back your self

that explains the wide unrest since 1947 my friend, even if you blame raw, its interference is recent for 6 decades long

Still Kashmir is a disputed territory and not Balochistan. Speaks for itself. :lol:

Anyways I have presented facts. You can keep whining.

you have ignorance to back your self

A bharati talking about ignorance. :lol:

Don't bullshit me when you know nothing of the history... go learn first

This might be a bit of a personal question, so you don’t have to answer, but are you Jewish? If so did you convert, or was you born Jewish.

tell that to BLA

I don't need to. FC G3 would talk to them. :D

you have presented a fact that since it is a muslim population there cannot be any uprising, Baluchastan wanted to be a independent state

Lol this part shows that you couldn't understand my post. First try to understand the post kid. And then debate with us. Don't waste our time here.

i call pakistani dumbness

Couldn't understand a simple post. calls other dumb. You bharatis are a special breed of imbeciles. :rofl:

He's saying this for Israeli neutrality on Ukraine. Morons here don't understand politics, it isn't about what's morally right. If it was about that the terrorist state of Israel would cease to exist.

Lol, he sure is getting desperate over Ukraine. His rebels are getting their asses handed to them by the Ukrainian military and he has turned his back on them more or less.

Don't bullshit me when you know nothing of the history... go learn first

You make up history as you go, the Christians expelled Jews from Jerusalem but they were still floating around the region whereas the Muslims after conquering the region allowed them to come back into Jerusalem. @500 will confirm.

This might be a bit of a personal question, so you don’t have to answer, but are you Jewish? If so did you convert, or was you born Jewish.

No he is just a false flag pretending he is in Israel. :lol:

I don't need to. FC G3 would talk to them. :D

sure lol

ILol this part shows that you couldn't understand my post. First try to understand the post kid. And then debate with us. Don't waste our time here.
You sir, are trying to steer away Baluch issue because
Its not an muslims oppression by kafir
you say that it is legally yours because, the king signed, how did the king sign
14:25 onwards
How Balochistan occupied |
do read sir

Couldn't understand a simple post. calls other dumb. You bharatis are a special breed of imbeciles. :rofl:
you are an upspring of the same species, you arent Arab !

sure lol

You sir, are trying to steer away Baluch issue because
Its not an muslims oppression by kafir
you say that it is legally yours because, the king signed, how did the king sign
14:25 onwards
How Balochistan occupied |
do read sir

So wordpress blog by separatists and youtube are your authentic sources. :lol:

Anyways here is the thread for you to read. Take your time and enlighten yourself.

Balochistan's Ancient Ties to Pakistan - 5000 BC to present

Lot of facts and history about Baluchistan's accession to Pakistan.

you are an upspring of the same species, you arent Arab !

But thankfully we can understand posts when we debate. ;)

So wordpress blog by separatists and youtube are your authentic sources. :lol:

Anyways here is the thread for you to read. Take your time and enlighten yourself.

Balochistan's Ancient Ties to Pakistan - 5000 BC to present

Lot of facts and history about Baluchistan's accession to Pakistan.

But thankfully we can understand posts when we debate. ;)
:eek::eek::eek: pakistan existed in 5000 bc !!! Ohh that's makes then oldest nation in the world:eek::eek:did you have madrasa's back then.:confused::confused::confused:

It will be really a hard time for Hamas if Russia support Israel. Russia can stop funding and weapon supply to Hamas using its influence in Iran and other Islamic state.

they really don't have any influence over Iran , that why they and Chinese are the one who passed sanction resolution on Iran in so called UN ...
for them Iran is a card ...
and for us , they are just two country who doesn't want to get crushed in uncle Sam boot , a tactical and weak alliance ...

Back
Top Bottom