What's new

President > 340 passengers

Atleast BD's president is flying with passengers. Not like our presidents and primeminsters.

What's a baniya?

They are a class of society categorised as business class.. they operates from small shops to big business empires.. they are considered to be extremely money minded and even if they are a millionaire, they won't spare a pocket change for the auto-rickshaw.. :D

I am surprised u don't knwo about baniya.. LOL haven't u heard our pak bros calling us 'evil yindoo baniyas' :lol:

Did they compensate the passengers? Most international airlines give that when there is an intentional delay for the passenger ( Like due to overbooking of flight). I had once gotten a 500 euros plus a free one night stay in a 4-star hotel.

If not, then this is plain idiotic.

Last time I got stuck for 24 hours in New York due to snow. Biman simply asked us to find a relative to spend the night with... LOL

Ershad used fo get fed two meals a day during his longer flights while fasting in Ramadan.

Ahh the good old days of Ershad.

3. You are the bully, my razakar fanatic friend. I have never insulted anyone here by name and just referred in general to "razakars", and on the Bangladesh 2050 economy friend you started an unprovoked attack one me which was:

1. You are an anti-Bangladeshi razakar who hates Bangladesh and insults and harasses poster as you have continuously been harassing and abusing Captain Planet whenever he starts a thread posting positive news about Bangladesh.

Look how you are lying in a single post. You start calling me as razakar and then claim "I have never insulted anyone here". Your thuggish Awami League lie and bully continues..no one give a crap on your bully here, you have better chance practice your thuggish behavior in street.And you have done more damage to captain spamming business and captain knows it. So dont try to put decptive spin on your act. And stop hijacking thread with your Awami League thuggish rant.

Does anyone know what is the wide body aircraft parking fee in LHR? One document suggests 50 GBP for per 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom