What's new

President > 340 passengers

Dude you are just a hopeless person..YOu cant see anything outside your party affiliation. I repeat again "BIMAN CAN NOT LEAVE THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY BEHIND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES". I knw you wont understand what that bolded part mean as you are too illeterate to understand that

No he is the president of Bangladesh. I can not ascribe to your proposition to dump him in another plane with bunch of unknown civilians. Other airlines are not obligated to provide him with protocol and necessary security.

This type of Awami thug mentality comes from the Awami notion that they own Bangladesh and rest of Bangladeshis are hostage.
All Bangladeshi President and PM flown in regular passenger aircraft. Even current PM flown in foreign aircraft as far I know. So you are just plouging more thuggish bs to justify awami president acting as hostage taker.

This type of Awami thug mentality comes from the Awami notion that they own Bangladesh and rest of Bangladeshis are hostage.
All Bangladeshi President and PM flown in regular passenger aircraft. Even current PM flown in foreign aircraft as far I know. So you are just plouging more thuggish bs to justify awami president acting as hostage taker.

With special arrangement...

I again say "BIMAN CAN NOT LEAVE THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY BEHIND (REGARDLESS OF WHO) TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY, BIMAN HAS TO WAIT"

No he is the president of Bangladesh. I can not ascribe to your proposition to dump him in another plane with bunch of unknown civilians. Other airlines are not obligated to provide him with protocol and necessary security.

Really?

The PM has flown on Emirates when she went to New York to attend the recent UNGA.
An Emirates flight carrying the Prime Minister and members of her entourage took off from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport at 9.30 pm. The flight is expected to reach the John F Kennedy (JFK) International Airport in New York at 8.15am (New York time) on Sunday.
PM leaves for USA to attend UNGA | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Poor time management skills on part of the president perhaps? :lol:

Huh.. wht is your comon sense says?

So you don't know? :lol:

I again say "BIMAN CAN NOT LEAVE THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY BEHIND (REGARDLESS OF WHO) TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY, BIMAN HAS TO WAIT"

You are failing :rolleyes:

What kind idiot fly with this stupid Biman. Lanat on these passenger. They deserve this for their stupidity. Not sorry for them at all.

:D

BIMAN SHOULD HAVE LEFT WITH 340 PASSANGERS AND AWAMI LEAGUE PRESIDENT INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE HOSTAGE TAKING THUG SHOULD HAVE BOOKED HIS TICKET FOR NEXT BIMAN FLIGHT. AWAMI LEAGUE THUGS AND THEIR PRESIDENT SHOULD STOP USING BANGLADESH AS THEIR PERSONAL PROPERTY.

BIMAN SHOULD HAVE LEFT WITH 340 PASSANGERS AND AWAMI LEAGUE PRESIDENT INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE HOSTAGE TAKING THUG BOOKED HIS TICKET FOR NEXT BIMAN FLIGHT. AWAMI LEAGUE THUGS AND THEIR PRESIDENT SHOULD STOP USING BANGLADESH AS THEIR PERSONAL PROPERTY.

YOU ARE TALKING FROM YOUR OWN LEVEL OF DIGNITY. HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY WHICH YOU MADE ALLEGIANCE TO. IF YOU CANT RESPECT YOURSELF NOBODY WILL. YOU WILL BE TREATED AS 3rd CLASS HUMAN BEING IN THE WEST AS LONG AS YOUR IDEOLOGY STICK TO THAT.

I REST MY CASE HERE..

Really?

The PM has flown on Emirates when she went to New York to attend the recent UNGA.

PM leaves for USA to attend UNGA | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Poor time management skills on part of the president perhaps? :lol:

So you don't know? :lol:

You are failing :rolleyes:

:D

Yes pre arranged. Even Emirates will not leave her behind.

YOU ARE TALKING FROM YOUR OWN LEVEL OF DIGNITY. HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY WHICH YOU MADE ALLEGIANCE TO.

By acting as hostage taking thug Awami President thrown away his "dignity and respect" or whatever left of it. No amount of your CAP typing can recover or mask that.

What kind idiot fly with this stupid Biman. Lanat on these passenger. They deserve this for their stupidity. Not sorry for them at all.

you are too liberal with your lanats ha ha

On topic it's ridiculous that the president of a country flies with normal passengers. Does he fly Business or Coach? :lol:

On topic it's ridiculous that the president of a country flies with normal passengers. Does he fly Business or Coach? :lol:

Most of the people in our country basically first generation educated and came from peasant class. Dignity and Class is sometimes absent in their behavior. It goes for both our VIPs and for common people. VIP's does not know how to keep their dignity neither the common mass do know Who to Give what level of respect. Most of the people will strip naked their own president if he is not in their likings.

British use to say "It takes three generation to become a noble (gentleman)". We are just in our first generation.

Dont you know you have to stand up when you see the president and while playing National Anthem???

My loyalty lies with my nation.

Yes pre arranged. Even Emirates will not leave her behind.

Twenty-four hours is a long time. It doesn't matter how you try to sugar-coat it.

Expect this not to go well with the public considering the AL's record.

Ciao :wave:

I have mixed feelings about this so will not condemn anyone.

1. The office of head of state of the People's Republic of Bangladesh regardless of the person who is privileged to hold such a position is one that must be respected in a ceremonial context as it represents Bangladesh.

2. On the other hand why should 340 people be inconvenienced just for one man.

Some of these 340 may have had severely ill relatives they needed to see, or even ones on their deathbed before this clown Zillu (I am refering to him as the person and not to the position of "president) delayed their flights.

Zillu should issue an apology and if not an apology his office should compensate all those inconvenienced. With all the Awami League looting going on these days it should not be difficult for them to fund some compensation.

Maybe this could even be taken to court and Zillu could be sued for any inconvenience he caused?

Bd is not rich nation. He doesn't need private plane as of now. Anyway the loser was in London for treatment. He is half dead anyway.

Back
Top Bottom