What's new

President > 340 passengers

For God's sake, he is the president of the country. The national flag carrier has to wait for him. He and Bangladesh deserve that respect.

I again suggest, govt to buy a plane for President and PM like every other respectable country so that they dont have to fly with passenger.

I appreciate your loyalty & sense of propriety with regard to the Pres of BD.

However, he was not born the Pres - it is a trasitionary phase in his life .

He in my opinion had no business to delay 340 passengers. Who compensates them for the delay ?

Instead of buying a plane for VIPs a C 130 duly fitted with the trappings fit for dignitaries could be made available . I believe BD has C 130's.

There are other countries who have detachable modules which can be slipped into any C 130 aircraft.

No SHAMK9, I know Zardari has a private jet...

Yes, Zardari has a private jet, but its run on govt expenses

Search "Zardari private jet"
you might be right but he did fly to South Korea on PIA plane
ap-bgk_dec3.jpg

Well , that's good I would say. He's trying to save as much money as he can by not having a private jet.
Not for PIA though.

Ordered a few, due to arrive in 2015, leasing around 10 planes for the time being.

ofc.. but i was pointing at the contrast(read level of corruption) here.. a politician owns private jets and the country is leasing only ( even for the time being )...

ofc.. but i was pointing at the contrast(read level of corruption) here.. a politician owns private jets and the country is leasing only ( even for the time being )...
Nothing wrong with leasing, they are acutally much cheaper and you can return them when the plane ages but i agree with you, we too don't expect much from mister 10%, luckily, its his end.

I appreciate your loyalty & sense of propriety with regard to the Pres of BD.

However, he was not born the Pres - it is a trasitionary phase in his life .

He in my opinion had no business to delay 340 passengers. Who compensates them for the delay ?

Instead of buying a plane for VIPs a C 130 duly fitted with the trappings fit for dignitaries could be made available . I believe BD has C 130's.

There are other countries who have detachable modules which can be slipped into any C 130 aircraft.

You are right the Passenger must deserve an explanation from President's office for his delay and deserve an apology from his part.

Saying so, I think he did not delay it intentionally as to make the passenger hostage as suggested by some members. It could be most likely his medical condition. Never the less, my point was that our national carrier can not leave our president behind to the mercy of a foreign country neither the host country will like it as they themselves has to provide him protocol.

I concur with you regarding having a special plane for PM or President. I dont think we need C-130 to carry them but we can buy a small private jet for couple of million dollar for the VIPs. I think even India has a separate plane for PM or President.

You are right the Passenger must deserve an explanation from President's office for his delay and deserve an apology from his part.

Saying so, I think he did not delay it intentionally as to make the passenger hostage as suggested by some members. It could be most likely his medical condition. Never the less, my point was that our national carrier can not leave our president behind to the mercy of a foreign country neither the host country will like it as they themselves has to provide him protocol.

I concur with you regarding having a special plane for PM or President. I dont think we need C-130 to carry them but we can buy a small private jet for couple of million dollar for the VIPs. I think even India has a separate plane for PM or President.

In Indian all ( actually most) State Chief Ministers have a personal aircraft which is owned by the state Govt.

The reason why I suggested an existing BAF aircraft is that when not being used for VIP duites the aircraft is available to the BAF.

Pakistan I recall had this system of not having a dedicated aircraft for the Pres ( at least for Zia) and that a module meant for him would be put into a C 130 which was named Pak 1 while the VIP was on board - refer ' A Case of exploding Mangoes".

What kind idiot fly with this stupid Biman. Lanat on these passenger. They deserve this for their stupidity. Not sorry for them at all.
Zakir Bhai, are U aware of the profundity of the message of 'Inhast Watanan'?

You are taking deceptive moral high gound - how many times you called people rajakar and anti-Bangladeshi just because Awami league looting and killing was pointed out.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...may-overtake-western-countries-2050-a-13.html

Don't bully and threat others in PDF, admin can see to manage the forum. Your bully has no value here other than street in Bangladesh under Awami League gun point. Other than bully, threat and calling people "razakar", if you have something constructive to add on the topic then do so; no one interested in your bully.

1. You are an anti-Bangladeshi razakar who hates Bangladesh and insults and harasses posters as you have continuously been harassing and abusing Captain Planet whenever he starts a thread posting positive news about Bangladesh.

2. You are a hate-filled anti Bangladeshi and psychopath who cannot tolerate any opinion different to his and who seeks to silence anyone who introduces any balance. The Awami League is corrupt but corruption is not limited to them but even the BNP (for whom you are a political propagandist) and Jamat.

3. You are the bully, my razakar fanatic friend. I have never insulted anyone here by name and just referred in general to "razakars", and on the Bangladesh 2050 economy friend you started an unprovoked attack one me which was:

- Unprovoked as I said nothing to you.

- Abusive with personal insults

- Lies e.g. that I "support" the Awami League.

Stop your harassment of Captain Planet and personal campaign against him and stalking of him.

Stop your derailing of threads which have nothing to do with the Awami League by introducing the Awami League in to everything.

Stop using this thread for political propaganda and to promote your political party. This is a discussion forum.

I dont understand the excitement----it's his very own poisonal airline----he can do what he like with it........

Did they compensate the passengers? Most international airlines give that when there is an intentional delay for the passenger ( Like due to overbooking of flight). I had once gotten a 500 euros plus a free one night stay in a 4-star hotel.

If not, then this is plain idiotic.

Did they compensate the passengers? Most international airlines give that when there is an intentional delay for the passenger ( Like due to overbooking of flight). I had once gotten a 500 euros plus a free one night stay in a 4-star hotel.

If not, then this is plain idiotic.

No..................

Back
Top Bottom