What's new

Pres. Musharaf Clarifies LOC crossing.

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-buck-stops-here/won-t-deny-reports-of-crossing-loc-general-musharraf-to-ndtv/268539[/video]

In the exclusive interview with a modest Indian Anchor NDTV's Group Editor Barkha Dutt, pres. musharaf clarifies the 1999 LOC crossing.

article-2272263-174B34DC000005DC-531_468x277.jpg

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2272263/Musharraf-spent-night-India-ahead-Kargil.html#axzz2K1iRAz4k]Musharraf spent a night in India ahead of Kargil | Mail Online[/URL]

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-buck-stops-here/won-t-deny-reports-of-crossing-loc-general-musharraf-to-ndtv/268539[/video]

In the exclusive interview with a modest Indian Anchor NDTV's Group Editor Barkha Dutt, pres. musharaf clarifies the 1999 LOC crossing.

article-2272263-174B34DC000005DC-531_468x277.jpg

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2272263/Musharraf-spent-night-India-ahead-Kargil.html#axzz2K1iRAz4k]Musharraf spent a night in India ahead of Kargil | Mail Online[/URL]

Is it Musharraf's "courage" or his total lack of respect for civilian control and authority that he is praising? What Musharraf did was an act of utter stupidity that cost Pakistan a lot of political capital without anything to show for it.

Here is his full interview.

Is it Musharraf's "courage" or his total lack of respect for civilian control and authority that he is praising? What Musharraf did was an act of utter stupidity that cost Pakistan a lot of political capital without anything to show for it.

in this interview he explains everything abt it.

Either u agree or not its yr personal matter.

let me do that without the quotes.

Foolhardiness.

Still no one says Indians are 'Big Hearted' refuting Afridi's statement 'Pakistanis have bigger heart than Indians'

Here is his full interview.

in this interview he explains everything abt it.

Either u agree or not its yr personal matter.

It is not a matter of whether I agree with it personally or not.

Kargil was a rogue act planned by Musharraf with disastrous consequences. He should be tried for treason and given death for his insubordination in contravention of the Constitution, loss of precious lives for no good reason, and the withering political fallout that haunts Pakistan to this day.

You may do a search for the topic through the built in function.

Keywords: Oscar , Kargil etc.
I cannot repeat myself every other time.

:lol:Okie i respect u.

It is not a matter of whether I agree with it personally or not.

Kargil was a rogue act planned by Musharraf with disastrous consequences. He should be tried for treason and given death for his insubordination in contravention of the Constitution, loss of precious lives for no good reason, and the withering political fallout that haunts Pakistan to this day.
Do u know why was kargil done?? and what were the objectives??

Are you one of the promoters of Rehman Malik as chief of forces? do you have any idea how much human development is behind a single army officer?

As far we know politicians buy there degree and of there kiths and kins... and do corruption all his life and teach others corruption.
What political capital, you feel sorry for loosing?

I bet Musharraf is not the only general who has done that.... not every one has to disclose it.
It is part of the study, which soldier has to go through... all his professional life.

History, is full of dareful soldiers.... jumping in waters and skies, laying lives to save lives.
Army is not the place for cowards... most of them got screened out in early stages....

Fools were actually, those, who sneaked into Kargil... now had to import Nepalis to man the post.
Obama do not control the operations in Afghanistan, Iraq or else where in the world... you can't tell any one to do any thing.. of which, you your self have no clue.

You may do a search for the topic through the built in function.

Keywords: Oscar , Kargil etc.
I cannot repeat myself every other time.

You got your analysis imported from India and Iran!!!
Did you mentioned the Israelis in Kargil?

i dont know what he is trying to prove. 1st he said its not pakistan army his ex personals came out told whole world kargil incident. Then he again came up that these are lies done for publicity for their book. Now he is Clarifing his LC crossing incident.
From this one thing is clear he is making fun of himself or fooling pakistan people

i dont know what he is trying to prove. 1st he said its not pakistan army his ex personals came out told whole world kargil incident. Then he again came up that these are lies done for publicity for their book. Now he is Clarifing his LC crossing incident.
From this one thing is clear he is making fun of himself or fooling pakistan people

You have no grip of subject matter.
Musharraf, crossed line of control before Kargil war.. no need to drag Kargil into it.

2 separate incidents and dimension under discussion is him crossing line of control being commander in chief of army.

Its not even about lapse in your security.... we are discussion the way how Pakistani commanders know there job first hand, they are not board room generals, and Musharraf is not the only one.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom