What's new

Guns Fall Silent on the LoC

Government should put forward a roadmap to Kashmir or face ultimate humiliation come general election

Of course we are learning from the Chinese.
We settled our border issue with them ceding 5,180 sq.km. We have peaceful relations between our two nations.

Now:
1. Trade, commerce , infrastructure development is booming.
2. We have strong, diplomatic, military ties.
3. We are rapidly expanding pur cultural ties too. See video below :

Why don't YOU learn from the Chinese ?

so much dependence on china is leading pakistan to slave like status , you are giving too much rights to chinese in pakistan .

Its good that you are having good trade with Chinese. But you are over-dependent on one nation. It will only be good for you to diversify your options. Many items from India go via Dubai to Pakistan. This is a loss for both of us and Dubai sheikhs rejoice. Changing that would require political will from both ends. Taali ek haath se nahin bajti.

Reality check #1.
You are no one to tell us which nation we should trade with. Pakistan is not Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka and you have no geographical, political or military dominance over us to dictate or affect our trade with our allies. Quite the reverse our geographical position and military capabilities blocks your overland trade to Central Asia .

Reality check # 2 :
India and Pakistan are enemy nations whose differences lie beyond territorial disputes.
Our differences are religious and ideological where the very presence of us Pakistanis as Muslims holding territory in India is hateful to the resurgent Hindutva nationalist frenzy consuming India today. Forget about trade we are not even remotely considering any residual cultural or linguistic affinity. This is an existential struggle for us and it is uncertain if we will survive. We already have a thread on this recently locked due to trolling . If you wish to contribute please
request the mods to reopen it:

You keep deflecting the topic from the ceasefire. I have already requested you NOT to do this .

Disappointed. :(Indian trolls invariably post the famous 16th December 1971 with the famous self gloating statement you just made
"Don't forget 1971".

The Chinese are mote gracious.
They seldom say :
"Don't forget 1962."'
They are far more realistic, realizing that different times require different strategies to win.

United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command - Fleet consisted of
United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command - Vessel Flagged - Aircraft Carrier - Enterprise - 75,000 ton with more than 70 Fighters and Bombers;
United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command - Vessel Flagged - Guided Missile Cruiser - King;
United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command - Vessel Flagged - Guided Missile Destroyers - Decatur;
United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command - Vessel Flagged - Guided Missile Destroyers - Parsons;
United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command - Vessel Flagged - Guided Missile Destroyers - Tartar Sam,
United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command - Vessel Flagged - Amphibious Assault Ship - Tripoli.

Synchronizing with United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command; United Kingdom - Territory Britain & England - Armed Forces - Naval Command also started to move, seemingly to support United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command in Indian Ocean Region - Sea Bengala.

United Kingdom - Territory Britain & England - Armed Forces - Naval Command - Flagged Vessel - Aircraft Carrier - Eagle with United Kingdom - Territory Britain & England - Armed Forces - Naval Command - Flagged Vessel - Commando Carrier - Albion, several destroyers and other ships was approaching Union of India - Territorial Waters from west.

United States of America - Armed Forces - Naval Command had informed that Attack Helicopters had been pre-positioned in Kingdom of Thailand.

Image0000513-750x350.png

How is that settled?

I am not sure what is happening in my country but i will tell you one thing. It is not settled.

officially it will not be declared as settled ,
from our side after removal of art 370 and indians getting domicile status and right to settle there ,matter is settled .

officially it will not be declared as settled ,
from our side after removal of art 370 and indians getting domicile status and right to settle there ,matter is settled .
Can you now go to Kashmir?

Reality check #1.
You are no one to tell us which nation we should trade with. Pakistan is not Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka and you have no geographical, political or military dominance over us to dictate or affect our trade with our allies. Quite the reverse our geographical position and military capabilities blocks your overland trade to Central Asia .

Reality check # 2 :
India and Pakistan are enemy nations whose differences lie beyond territorial disputes.
Our differences are religious and ideological where the very presence of us Pakistanis as Muslims holding territory in India is hateful to the resurgent Hindutva nationalist frenzy consuming India today. Forget about trade we are not even remotely considering any residual cultural or linguistic affinity. This is an existential struggle for us and it is uncertain if we will survive. We already have a thread on this recently locked due to trolling . If you wish to contribute please
request the mods to reopen it:

You keep deflecting the topic from the ceasefire. I have already requested you NOT to do this .
I am only replying to what you say and not deflecting from anything.

I am not ordering you to trade with us. I am just telling you that it is best interest of both of us. But you have been known to ignore your well-being. We will trade with Central Asia through a longer route, but we will always be happy if you come back to senses. You can gain immensely too doing trade with other South Asian nations through us.

I pity you that you are in state of perpetual hatred. I hope you cure yourself one day and join the mainstream world.
what road map ?
kashmir issue is settled .
Let them create road maps. Does not affect our maps or roads.
Can you now go to Kashmir?
There are still some restrictions on who can get domicile. Only those living there for more than a certain time period can get domicile, which will then allow them to purchase land in Kashmir.
Others can visit Kashmir and stay but are not allowed to purchase property there.

Last edited:
I see? Hair splitting?

Elements within Pakistan may take steps to ensure that this ceasefire doesn’t last long.

Like Musharraf did Kargil to ensure that peace steps are thwarted by the civilian leadership of Pakistan.
How is this hair splitting?

Have Pakistan and India been in a state of "ceasefire" interrupted by periodic "ceasefire violations" or not?

Indian sponsored media can "declare" whatever it likes about this "ceasefire" but when the same media has been banging on about ceasefire violations every other week, why would anyone take their present interpretation seriously?

As for "violation" of any "ceasefire", it is India who has already violated any semblance of peace by attempting to alter Kashmir's demography. That you think this will lead to peace is laughable to me.

Do look up what "splitting hairs" means btw. You probably meant to accuse me of over-literalism, not splitting hairs. This is what happens when you learn English from Republic TV.

As for "violation" of any "ceasefire", it is India who has already violated any semblance of peace
You don’t hope for peace but I do. India is a peace loving country and majority Indians too would like to live peacefully if left alone by aggressive Pakistan and China.

I say again that there are powerful elements within Pakistan that are averse to any peace with India.
Let’s wait this time and see what happens.

This is what happens when you learn English from Republic TV.
Republic TV might be your favourite but not mine.

Back
Top Bottom