What's new

Guns Fall Silent on the LoC

Well historically, our antecedents the mughals had the right idea, simply walking in and taking the gold, then using it for military, economic, artistic or political advancement of the nation. Far better than letting it sit around and gather dust imho.
Well, we are way past that era when it was acceptable to just forcibly appropriate wealth (whatever purpose we are putting that to). I hope common public donate to charities working for the poor instead of temples. I have no interest in another gold idol of Ram which does little to eradicate poverty.

Taking loan is not an issue. Even US has taken a lot of loans. When the debt situation becomes unsustainable and you need to take more debt to pay interest on previous debt (circular debt), then you know you are in trouble.
We are not a superpower yet. We have a clear path forward by which we can reach that goal. We do not want to engage in unncessary bickering with you as it deflects us from this path. It is neither in your best interests to bicker with us. Wish you the best in trying to tackle your own issues.
Reminder:
Stay on the topic of military actions and the ceasefire. The mods will close the thread and ban both of us for trolling. We can discuss economics on a different thread which you are welcome to start to show how dirt poor bankrupt and starving Pakistan is . As you yourself have claimed that doesn't prevent Pakistan from fighting ( or as I would put it fighting back) . Just because India is the biggest baniya in the region we are not going to roll over and shave our heads leaving a little tuft. So please start a thread showing your fat wallet.

On THIS thread let's review the course of the conflict and the aftermath and previous ceasefires.

ladakh surrender bakhts "india has upper hand"
LoC surrenser bakhts " India has upper hand"

while reality china and pakistan shoved their hands into yindoo arses and made them beg for peace!

but again yindoos live inside Modi g bubble they wont ever accept the fact that they are not as supa as they claim to be!

Reminder:
Stay on the topic of military actions and the ceasefire. The mods will close the thread and ban both of us for trolling. We can discuss economics on a different thread which you are welcome to start to show how dirt poor bankrupt and starving Pakistan is . As you yourself have claimed that doesn't prevent Pakistan from fighting ( or as I would put it fighting back) . Just because India is the biggest baniya in the region we are not going to roll over and shave our heads leaving a little tuft. So please start a thread showing your fat wallet.

On THIS thread let's review the course of the conflict and the aftermath and previous ceasefires.
Well, I was just replying to you. I am happy to take the conversation elsewhere.

@magra @PanzerKiel @Windjammer
Ok so what was the toll in Civilian and military losses on both sides since February 2019 ?
Anybody has kept track ?

During "Operation Parakaram " cost 1,874 Indian soldiers died during the conflict.

Well, I was just replying to you. I am happy to take the conversation elsewhere.

You have two arguments which as an Indian troll you invariably use:
1. You are too poor to fight. We have a fat wallet.

2. Don't forget 1971 .

What's your third argument?

Stick to military matters and describe how India will violate this so called "ceasefire " and pulverize Pakistan,

@magra @PanzerKiel @Windjammer
Ok so what was the toll in Civilian and military losses on both sides since February 2019 ?
Anybody has kept track ?

During "Operation Parakaram " cost 1,874 Indian soldiers died during the conflict.
Even a single life lost in any conflict on any side is regrettable. Who are these heartless people who are happy that enemy lost more soldiers. Should one not be sad that one's soldiers died as well. If we solve our issues, then no one needs to die.
You have two arguments which as an Indian troll you invariably use:
1. You are too poor to fight. We have a fat wallet.

2. Don't forget 1971 .

What's your third argument?

Stick to military matters and describe how India will violate this so called "ceasefire " and pulverize Pakistan,
I already acknowledged that you can fight, however poor you may be. It is just that if you attack us, you will lose, so if you are clever, you wont.
I need to remind 1971 so that everyone realizes how small issues snowball into irreversible consequences. I hope you do not want a repeat.
We have no intention to pulverize anyone. I hope the latest ceasefire stands and no one needs to lose their lives.

When this ceasefire is violated, how will that be any different?

I see? Hair splitting?

Elements within Pakistan may take steps to ensure that this ceasefire doesn’t last long.

Like Musharraf did Kargil to ensure that peace steps are thwarted by the civilian leadership of Pakistan.

Well my BD friends, please see how some of the Pak posters consider your land.

Thank you.
We know what Bangladeshis think of us and they know what we think of them. Above all they know what Indians as represented by their home Minister Amit Shah thinks of them. Those unfortunates have the distinction of being disliked by the populations of two separate countries .

I have no interest in wasting time on self-gloating pictures.

Disappointed. :(Indian trolls invariably post the famous 16th December 1971 with the famous self gloating statement you just made
"Don't forget 1971".

The Chinese are mote gracious.
They seldom say :
"Don't forget 1962."'
They are far more realistic, realizing that different times require different strategies to win.

Thank you.
We know what Bangladeshis think of us and they know what we think of them. Above all they know what Indians as represented by their home Minister Amit Shah thinks of them. Those unfortunates have the distinction of being disliked by the populations of two separate countries .

Disappointed. :(Indian trolls invariably post the famous 16th December 1971 with the famous self gloating statement you just made
"Don't forget 1971".

The Chinese are mote gracious.
They seldom say :
"Don't forget 1962."'
They are far more realistic, realizing that different times require different strategies to win.
I regret some of the statements made by Amit Shah. Although he makes those for domestic vote bank politics, it harms our relations with our friends in BD.

You keep quoting Chinese. Why dont you learn from them and separate trade and conflict. They are doing massive business with us which is good for both of us.

It is just that if you attack us, you will lose, so if you are clever, you wont.
I need to remind 1971 so that everyone realizes how small issues snowball into irreversible consequences.

1971 was our Civil War that we lost due aggression and intervention from India ,
The aggression and expansionism has been from India in all its wars.
Some of the wars India won ( Goa 1960 ), some it lost ( China 1962, Sri Lanka 1987 ), some it stalemated ( 1965, Parakaram 2002).
But India only talks about 1971 even though it got nothing but a demographic mess in a sensitive region on its hands.

Message to you:
Stop your aggression, If you are clever you will not repeat Operation Parakaram. Poor, starving or whatever we will fight and defeat your aggression inflicting heavy losses on you . We are ready for mutual escalation and annihilation.
Keep remembering 1971. We have forgotten the Third Battle of Panipat because it was so long ago.

1971 was our Civil War that we lost due aggression and intervention from India ,
The aggression and expansionism has been from India in all its wars.
Some of the wars India won ( Goa 1960 ), some it lost ( China 1962, Sri Lanka 1987 ), some it stalemated ( 1965, Parakaram 2002).
But India only talks about 1971 even though it got nothing but a demographic mess in a sensitive region on its hands.

Message to you:
Stop your aggression, If you are clever you will not repeat Operation Parakaram. Poor, starving or whatever we will fight and defeat your aggression inflicting heavy losses on you . We are ready for mutual escalation and annihilation.
Keep remembering 1971. We have forgotten the Third Battle of Panipat because it was so long ago.
Its funny how you twist the facts.
Goa was under Portuguese imperialism. They had no business thousands of miles from their nation. We sent them back.
We lost 1962 China war as we under invested in our military believing in Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai. We will not repeat that mistake. Each side has its own narrative on who started that war.
India sent its peace-keeping forces in Sri Lanka against LTTE, we were not there to capture any land.
Agree on 1965 stalemate. Again each side has its own narrative on who started the war, but outside Pak everyone believes our narrative.
Parakram 2002 was not a war. It was military posturing on both sides.
You missed 1999 Kargil when you back-stabbed Vajpayee and attacked us.

You keep quoting Chinese. Why dont you learn from them and separate trade and conflict. They are doing massive business with us which is good for both of us.

Of course we are learning from the Chinese.
We settled our border issue with them ceding 5,180 sq.km. We have peaceful relations between our two nations.

Now:
1. Trade, commerce , infrastructure development is booming.
2. We have strong, diplomatic, military ties.
3. We are rapidly expanding pur cultural ties too. See video below :

Why don't YOU learn from the Chinese ?

Its good that you are having good trade with Chinese. But you are over-dependent on one nation. It will only be good for you to diversify your options. Many items from India go via Dubai to Pakistan. This is a loss for both of us and Dubai sheikhs rejoice. Changing that would require political will from both ends. Taali ek haath se nahin bajti.

Back
Top Bottom