What's new

Preparing for any future missile attacks within Pakistan

China taught us an example that is working fine, we will change their minds and not heart, the land will always be with Hindustan even if you can try for another 100 years..

anything else? The shear numerical superiority has always won wars, even if it comes at a staggering cost, we will pay it with our blood, Russians paid it, Chinese paid it and India too will pay it....

yes you need to fight for it, that you cant...
Our rise is inevitable, you cannot stop us...
The shear numerical superiority has always won wars? Which idiot told you this?
This is what happens when idiotic lessons are hammered into the brains of fanatic Indians by people like Modi
Just study Muslim history, start from our first war called ghazwa e Badr, your blocked brain will be openend
And if sheer numerical superiority was enough what happened to your dream of having Champaign at lahore gymkhana in 1965 ? Should I give you more examples?

China is very smart, they dont fire bullets, rather use lieutenant Pakistan for their diversion tactics, you can continue this for as long as you want, They will never use war to dominate, thats how big boys play, economic warfare can break any country, well i never doubted PAF, did I?
Your problem is you are watching too many movies of ajay devgand and you have actually started believing all that BS as well
By the way whole the world saw Kis nay ghuss kay mara . Haha

thats how big boys play

That is exactly what US wants India to do in S.A. India totally failed to read strategy but we have come a long way and sacrificed a lot hence, know much better in this regard. Nikki Haley once said, India is needed to keep an eye on Pakistan China etc, a watch and India should know what does it mean. Recent skirmishes & threats are the part of same plan which Modi, vehemently accepted with heart & presented India to foreign games as a pawn. Afghanistan is one of the losses for India who couldn't satisfy US even after provided total ground but in return, Delhi opted to use Afghan soil against Pakistan.... Ref: Haggle & Mattis statements proves beside TTP Mehsud confession.

Back
Top Bottom