What's new

Featured Prepared for airstrike against China: IAF Chief amid LAC tensions

If the Indians do launch a pre-emptive airstrike, they will find few targets because most Chinese aircraft are located much further inland in Tibet in order to prevent the exact type of scenario this Indian guy is threatening. Lack of effective strike weapons would mean the Indians will only manage to temporarily damage Chinese airbases, while dozens of Indian aircraft will be shot down by the Chinese SAM networks and local fighters located near the border. The surviving Indian aircraft will return to bases that will be destroyed thanks to the massive retaliatory Chinese missile attacks, which will more than likely occur immediately the first Indian aircraft crosses into Chinese airspace. So for India to attack first or get attacked first, the outcome is the exact same.

China is not going to start a war nor India... both are banking on Pakistan and Pakistan is waiting for China...

And real situation is "PEHLE AAP - PEHLE AAP"... and non have the GUTS to start a war... border skirmishes are the only possibility...

All three have missiles... and nukes...

why doesnt he tell us about the incompetence of the IAF on feb 27. How a tiny airforce like the PAF conducted air strikes against the IAF. Said that how does the IAF plan to stop the Chinese retaliation after their strike element fail.

k

Last edited:
I think the new IAF air chief is to be taken seriously. Doesn't seem like a BS type of guy. However, this confirms their fear of Skardu AB and possibly explains the air rair sirens in Srinagar.

China will be merciless, I really advise the Indians not to attack China. China is not Pakistan. It can sustain a prolonged mountain conflict.

is it prerequisite for their senior military leadership to make statements out of bollywood movies?

god bless MI-17 fleet of indian air force :D these indians kill own choppers so hardly

I do think India should give it a try to prove IAF is truly working. If IAF stays reluctant to try, every Indian citizen should force them to do so.

Currently IAF looks so dysfunctional that it'd be better to replace its aircraft with motorcycles.

I think the new IAF air chief is to be taken seriously. Doesn't seem like a BS type of guy. However, this confirms their fear of Skardu AB and possibly explains the air rair sirens in Srinagar.

China will be merciless, I really advise the Indians not to attack China. China is not Pakistan. It can sustain a prolonged mountain conflict.
In all Ir battles PAF has always outperformed india. Chinese airforce has not been battle tested. I am sure they are very capable however we have had to fight each and every day since 1947

They should try it, I don't think China will hold back like Pakistan did.
That doesn't sound right. Since when India started advertising its military operations on twitter?

If IAF was actually planning an operation, don't you think it will be secretive? And when IAF is advertising like an upcoming feature film then it is understood that they want Indians to be more Indians.
If the Indians do launch a pre-emptive airstrike, they will find few targets because most Chinese aircraft are located much further inland in Tibet in order to prevent the exact type of scenario this Indian guy is threatening. Lack of effective strike weapons would mean the Indians will only manage to temporarily damage Chinese airbases, while dozens of Indian aircraft will be shot down by the Chinese SAM networks and local fighters located near the border. The surviving Indian aircraft will return to bases that will be destroyed thanks to the massive retaliatory Chinese missile attacks, which will more than likely occur immediately the first Indian aircraft crosses into Chinese airspace. So for India to attack first or get attacked first, the outcome is the exact same.
He's having a really wet dream!
Talk is cheap, and Indians do like to talk alot. Actions are very different, and India is not effective at this, regardless of how they talk.

We of course dismiss IAF comments, as the IAF talks crap alot.

The Chinese are not used to paying attention to the IAF, and the comments may feed into their decision making cycle meaning more infrastructure to face India and more PLAAF activity in the region, further increasing issues for IAF.... :)
It's all about the global image for Indians - just more hit air.
Who will star in the movie? Who will be the director / screenplay writer?
Indians are big mouthed clowns

Do it or shut up

Why the retarded statements?

China has come, taken territory, pushed India back, if Indians had balls they would already have declared war and attacked

all we get is this bullshit for Internal bakht sentiment and it's making Indians looks like dickless transsexuals

View attachment 676250
Hi, mr Epic fail.

I typically take time to read and comprehend what is really being said and even pay attention to nuances of what is being meant.

I find that people either have a poor command of the English language to comprehend the nuances or make assumptions when hurried reading a statement or are just fanboys purposefully trolling.

The obvious deal here is an Air Force chief is asked if they are prepared and were prepared to defend their territory. AND his statement fits an answer which air chiefs in each of your countries would say the same.

However, to the CCP institutionalized Chinese and others who may not understand the nuances, it soon becomes 'THEY ARE PREPARING TO ATTACK CHINA's mainland, and it's territory.' :rolleyes1:

Why do Indian Army and Air force need to keep telling their people "they are prepared". What are they paid for if not prepared at least. until last year they were prepared for 2 front war with China and Pakistan and then Feb 27 happened and we heard "Agar Rafaal hota tu". then few months later they were prepared again for a two front war then China happened to them in Ladakh and we heard them running to buy SUs and faster delivery of S400s.....and now they are prepared once again....Nepal?? its your turn now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom