What's new

Featured Prepared for airstrike against China: IAF Chief amid LAC tensions

I typically take time to read and comprehend what is really being said and even pay attention to nuances of what is being meant.

I find that people either have a poor command of the English language to comprehend the nuances or make assumptions when hurried reading a statement or are just fanboys purposefully trolling.

The obvious deal here is an Air Force chief is asked if they are prepared and were prepared to defend their territory. AND his statement fits an answer which air chiefs in each of your countries would say the same.

However, to the CCP institutionalized Chinese and others who may not understand the nuances, it soon becomes 'THEY ARE PREPARING TO ATTACK CHINA's mainland, and it's territory.' :rolleyes1:

He did not say IAF was prepared to defend Indian airspace.
He did not say IAF was prepared to shoot down attacking aircraft.
He said IAF was prepared to launch strikes against China.

From the simple English reading of his statement, he stated that India is prepared to launch an aerial first strike.

China pressuring India on the frontlines must continue for at least another 6 months. Indian armed forces should use the opportunity to plug capabilities gap which the lethargic MOD red tapes have denied for years.

Chinese stupidity should be taken advantage of to the hilt by the armed services.

China pressuring India on the frontlines must continue for at least another 6 months. Indian armed forces should use the opportunity to plug capabilities gap which the lethargic MOD red tapes have denied for years.

Chinese stupidity should be taken advantage of to the hilt by the armed services.

I agree. Indians should keep camping in Ladakh at cost of 300M USD per day against essentially a token Chinese force. Good luck to IA soldiers through the winter.

It's a clear indication the IAF is backing off....

When does a general have got "nothing to say"???? As for 02-26/27/28, at the least they tried....

Ahh the Pentagon Boys Ahh!! Always get "duped" by the "allies" - be it the South Koreans or the Northern Alliance or someone else....

they know they are in a fix....

I agree. Indians should keep camping in Ladakh at cost of 300M USD per day against essentially a token Chinese force. Good luck to IA soldiers through the winter.

I don’t think estimated 50000 PLA clowns is a small number.

Irrespective it will be a good case for improving infrastructure. Now that India does not have to tip toe around Chinese childish hypocritical sensibilities all the infra improvements can be done without reservations.

I don’t think estimated 50000 PLA clowns is a small number.

Irrespective it will be a good case for improving infrastructure. Now that India does not have to tip toe around Chinese childish hypocritical sensibilities all the infra improvements can be done without reservations.

China would've had to improve infrastructure there later anyhow. Good for India to pay for it first.

All these boasting by India is rather amusing. Do it and stop talking.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

If the Indians do launch a pre-emptive airstrike, they will find few targets because most Chinese aircraft are located much further inland in Tibet in order to prevent the exact type of scenario this Indian guy is threatening. Lack of effective strike weapons would mean the Indians will only manage to temporarily damage Chinese airbases, while dozens of Indian aircraft will be shot down by the Chinese SAM networks and local fighters located near the border. The surviving Indian aircraft will return to bases that will be destroyed thanks to the massive retaliatory Chinese missile attacks, which will more than likely occur immediately the first Indian aircraft crosses into Chinese airspace. So for India to attack first or get attacked first, the outcome is the exact same.
Modi may have to relocate its capital to the south after that.

In 1962 PLA troops was 80km outside of New Delhi when Peking recalled them.
Is history repeating itself again.

Is Modi trying to start a war with China before Trump gets kicked out?

it just occurs to me how serious India economic crisis is for Modi to make such a risk?

:coffee:

Did he take the cow cola before releasing this statement?

1 in every 10 Indians may be infected with COVID19.
Modi is so desperate that he is reopening its economy no matter what?

The entire world should banned all flight to and from high risk areas like India. Most of the recent cases in ASEAN came from India.

Modi blamed it on super spreaders but isn't it too late?

Now he wants a war with China to distract rising resentment towards his government.

I typically take time to read and comprehend what is really being said and even pay attention to nuances of what is being meant.

I find that people either have a poor command of the English language to comprehend the nuances or make assumptions when hurried reading a statement or are just fanboys purposefully trolling.

The obvious deal here is an Air Force chief is asked if they are prepared and were prepared to defend their territory. AND his statement fits an answer which air chiefs in each of your countries would say the same.

However, to the CCP institutionalized Chinese and others who may not understand the nuances, it soon becomes 'THEY ARE PREPARING TO ATTACK CHINA's mainland, and it's territory.' :rolleyes1:
@Figaro, the only thing this member is good at is, his English. :lol:
Besides I don't even read is garbage he spews out.

This is I said many times before and I still say now that these delusional hindus are seriously out of this world. They have been completely brain washed to the core by their extreme nationalism, problem is they have nothing to be proud of as their country remains a backward hole so the only way to propel themselves to the next level is by creating extreme fake contents like this piece of absolute garbage here.

WHO THE HECK in the right mind want to move to india? I rather die than to step foot in that undeveloped crap hole. What is the matter with this hindu? It's such a shame that these delusional hindus completely loss their honor, they have not one bit of honor in them at all.

Sometime I think God is doing us a favor here by splitting Pakistan out of that hell hole.
People say : It's like winning a lottery ticket if you're not born in india.

@Figaro, the only thing this member is good at is, his English. :lol:
Besides I don't even read is garbage he spews out.
Ignored him a long time ago ... I encourage you to not waste any time with him and do the same.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom