What's new

Premier quits after landslide KMT defeat

Incapable KMT !
A bunch of sissy.
Blame urself instead of blaming the others -- Confucius'

U guys should blame the incompetent of ur useless and wasting Tax Army instead of blaming TW Govt. coz they r under US control :pop:

U guys should blame the incompetent of ur useless and wasting Tax Army instead of blaming TW Govt. coz they r under US control :pop:

Yet we still took the Xisha islands back from you in the 1970's. :partay:

TaiWan KMT was pronounced sentence of death in politics. :pop:Even abandon TaiBei city ( KMT lost capital again ... ) "内斗内行,外斗外行" for KMT.

Left before & right after local election of TaiWan
235928lznbkn7b678ww0ap.jpg

After 2016, whether DPP president can do better than KMT Ma ? DPP ever did once in 2000~2008 and their former president Chen still in the jail guilty of corruption. Now 2016 DPP come back !
72051229099559518.jpg

Last edited:

go fk yourself . You clueless mad dog.

@Nihonjin1051 I don't see guan yu that clearly on the youtube vid. This custom is not found in Mainland i believe, it's kinda strange to bring out guan yu statue or other deities out from shrines.

In democracy, it is not unusual that power changes between political parties. Get real, Taiwan is fully democratized and KMT has changed from a revolutionary party to a merely political campaign machine. Losing power this time is no big deal as there are always elections later.

@Nihonjin1051 I don't see guan yu that clearly on the youtube vid. This custom is not found in Mainland i believe, it's kinda strange to bring out guan yu statue or other deities out from shrines.

In 0:55, looks like the idol of Guang Yu.

As to bringing out Guang Yu, its is common in Taiwan, its part of their Guang Gong culture there.

b96ba489-3f4d-4092-b3be-1089458f6fa7[1].jpg

@terranMarine ,

If you also notice at 1:06, those two guys are mimicking Guang Yu ?

Hey guys, have you noticed that in Taiwanese elections, people always pray assistance from : 关公 (Guan Yu) ?

Notice in this video, Taiwanese people are bringing his idol to intervene on their behalf. Interesting eh? I wonder if they do this in PRC, still.

Election night celebrations Taiwan style - YouTube

View attachment 159163

@TaiShang , @cnleio , @ChineseTiger1986 , @terranMarine , @Chinese-Dragon

There is a statue of Guan Yu in every police station in Hong Kong. :police:

There are statues of him everywhere actually. Same with Guan Yin.

My grandfather and grandmother, when they were still alive, had a statue of him in the corner of their house. My grandmother was very superstitious like that, refer to him as: (三界伏魔大神威遠震天尊關聖帝君). He conquers demons, devils, prevents evil presence from coming to the house. Just interesting to see that.

Seriously? Every police station? lol Wow i never imagined that. I remember watching 80's hk tv cops serious where they Guan Yu statue :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom