What's new

Predictions about Pakistan Future (Syed Sarfraz Shah) by A.Q.Hassan Column

I dont know the whether this prediction will be fulfilled or not, but I remember one thing from some English Movie, which said the moment you see future, it means it is changed.
So if the prediction/Kashif is True even then things will not be the same as was told, however it general contours will the more or less similer if this was indeed a Kashf.

For me I wont put any money on that.
regards

No war will be fought over water's,thats the reality which no one is ready to predict,this is not a 20th century Fox movie,this is reality

Hmm... Kashf; an interesting subject or call it a phenomenon. Believing in it or not, that is one's own choice. But, the 2 things that are revealed in the article should be viewed in the context of reality as well, as like so many members here are pointing to. One is; a loyal leader for Pakistan as in form of a caretaker govt. head, it maybe pointing to Imran Khan, as his party is small and his chances of being elected as PM is almost nil, and as we know that caretakers are selected, so he may have a chance here. The second is; the war between India and Pakistan, only the war is mentioned, its not mentioned who would win or what scale of a war it would be, and yes water can become a reason between the two for it, as the article mentions the American worry over this issue. I hope and pray for peace and prosperity for my country and for others as well.

if we are so into believing predictions then we dont need to water war we are alredy screwed with 2012. damn india nor pakistan has the future in that scenrio.

ok kids get back to work

Ask those some people to predict who will win world cup 2011.
I have never seen, anyone predicting anything right. People predict 100 things and one accidentally comes true and they will highlight that and say, I have the right prediction.

As far as the World Cup goes, the bookies are the one who manufacture the kashf and no help from the Almighty either!

For all those who are making comments on kashf (no exact translation for word kashf in english language bcos english is bad in defining mystical terms like tassawuff, kashf, baseerat etc)

Im-e-ghaib sirf Allah ke pass hai, no one deny this,Only God know ilm-e-ghaib

but what is kashf and ghaib?

Read what Wasif ali wasif said about it in his book kiran kiran sooraj.

wasif-3.JPG

I myself have been following this topic for the last 7 months or so. The type of events unfolding globally in the present day and age could not simply be ignored. Something is not right, especially after the rise and fall of the Taliban, followed by the 911 fiasco, and so on.
I have I think watched a lot of documentaries about the illuminati, the bloodlines that control the Western hemisphere, Zionism, freemasonry etc. There is a lot of information and disinformation being spewed out in the mainstream and alternative media about the topic. So one has to carefully corelate the things/ events together to reach a conclusion. I was especially intrigued by the lectures of Imran Nazar Hussein, who predicted in 2003 through his knowledge (not Kashf) the Fall of American dollar, which we are witnessing since the economic crunch of 2008, and which will be complete by the end of 2011 (or the mid of 2012). This mid east crisis is actually the second last phase of that process... When Saudi Arabia falls into chaos, then you would all witness the pace of things really speed up.
Now this War in Afghanistan (in my opinion), was mainly to denuclearise Pakistan. But we believe God to be the best of planners. So now things won't remain ugly and twisted as they have been, the time for them to be straigtened out has finally come...
You would witness each new day bringing with itself many new events, events capable of changing the course of history. Tsunamis, earthquakes, volcano eruptions, Fall of many mid-eastern states, fall of the dollar (where it would be the worth of paper its written on, as they say i.e., totally worthless) and ensuing Global economic crisis, de-throning of USA as a super power (by the end of 2011 or start of 2012), etc.

Simply put, I would say that historical forces have been unleashed, new histroy would be made. Nature or God or whatever you want to call it, has finally decided to reshuffle things around our little planet Earth :)

I can write on and on and on, about it. But that's enough I guess. :toast_sign:

Other than delivering witty one liners, elaborate that line if you can.

i don't have such knowledge to elaborate something that has been told by pious ones ,i m a sinful person so don't indulge me into that dear

Wese bhi kuch batein parday ma hi rahain tau acha ha unka waqt anay pai hi raaz khulay tau acha ha warna yahan bohat hangama hojayega lol

I myself have been following this topic for the last 7 months or so. The type of events unfolding globally in the present day and age could not simply be ignored. Something is not right, especially after the rise and fall of the Taliban, followed by the 911 fiasco, and so on.
I have I think watched a lot of documentaries about the illuminati, the bloodlines that control the Western hemisphere, Zionism, freemasonry etc. There is a lot of information and disinformation being spewed out in the mainstream and alternative media about the topic. So one has to carefully corelate the things/ events together to reach a conclusion. I was especially intrigued by the lectures of Imran Nazar Hussein, who predicted in 2003 through his knowledge (not Kashf) the Fall of American dollar, which we are witnessing since the economic crunch of 2008, and which will be complete by the end of 2011 (or the mid of 2012). This mid east crisis is actually the second last phase of that process... When Saudi Arabia falls into chaos, then you would all witness the pace of things really speed up.
Now this War in Afghanistan (in my opinion), was mainly to denuclearise Pakistan. But we believe God to be the best of planners. So now things won't remain ugly and twisted as they have been, the time for them to be straigtened out has finally come...
You would witness each new day bringing with itself many new events, events capable of changing the course of history. Tsunamis, earthquakes, volcano eruptions, Fall of many mid-eastern states, fall of the dollar (where it would be the worth of paper its written on, as they say i.e., totally worthless) and ensuing Global economic crisis, de-throning of USA as a super power (by the end of 2011 or start of 2012), etc.

Simply put, I would say that historical forces have been unleashed, new histroy would be made. Nature or God or whatever you want to call it, has finally decided to reshuffle things around our little planet Earth :)

I can write on and on and on, about it. But that's enough I guess. :toast_sign:

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The reason for such cosmological Leaks (Kashf if you call it) I think, is to pacify the hearts and minds of those people that care deeply for this country and the world of Islam. People like Sarfraz Ali Shah don't like to blabber uselessly like me or like anybody of us low-lives. Such people won't even care for a Mountain of Gold worth of CRAP to sell their souls for, like many of us sorry/ unfortunate souls would.

Amazing this ... totally shamefully amazing.

In Islamic Republic of Pakistan every morning every TV channel gets some one who is an expert at telling the future.

We have column writers and molders of public opinion, politicians who are followers of such stupid ideas.

How are we any different from Pagans ?

As long as we have this Peeri-Mureedi system conjugated with Feudal system we will continue to suffer !

Back
Top Bottom