What's new

Predictions about Pakistan Future (Syed Sarfraz Shah) by A.Q.Hassan Column

Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer

If you really want to make Pakistan a better place for the next generation, then start working in that way. Other than relying blindly on prophecies. :disagree:

IMRAN KHAN's signature :lol:
Anyways, I am trying my best until now,

:rolleyes: if your memory works well then it was your Indian army chief who was talking about nuclear war

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

War is Not in interest of anyone not india as well.

lets not engage in war of words. Leave aside who says what, if India ask pakistan to go all out for a conventional war will it go??
A big NO, the nuclear arms are the main deterrence and saviour of Pak.

Secondly I have already stated that if war happens both nations future will be doomed whatever the influx or kashf says.
I am more for mutual harmony thats why my name IND_PAK. :smitten:

Do you think any possible war with India is in interest of you?

On paper no but in reality yes .You can't do much because many things are not in your control .If it is going to happen it will happen surely sooner or later no matter how hard you try to stop it .somethings are already decided

On paper no but in reality yes .You can't do much because many things are not in your control .If it is going to happen it will happen surely sooner or later no matter how hard you try to stop it .somethings are already decided

Can you please elaborate the highlighted part?

Then go forward. Nobody can stop you.
Thats the very mentality letting people blow themselves in mid of crowd and the educated lot of people like you sit and watch saying "You can't do much because many things are not in your control".
I think the debate ends now.

In Pakistan New Caretaker Set-up for 2-1/2 years will be established, people will be honest who will work for country in real way and Also a war with India on water issue during that time.
these are not astrological predictions, these are through influx (kashf). believe it or not, but it will happen that way Inshallah

I seriously have doubts that there can ever be a caretaker Govt in Pakistan because there is too much of infighting and everyone wanting to be a Khalifa!

What is the guarantee that people will be honest?

In no country so far there has been a totally honest man let alone a whole lot who can run a country in modern times.

And do you really believe that there are things like chaps looking into the future? They all give vague prediction and then justify with equally vague twists which the gullible feel it is khasf, if that means prediction.

Water War? Without water, where will be the sustenance to fight a war?

I believe 55% toi 80% of the human body is water and it requires constant replenishment.

Can the gentleman predict when the War in Afghanistan cease? That would be a real good input.

And when will the terrorism in Pakistan where Pakistanis are killing each other stop? Can he tell us?

Then go forward. Nobody can stop you.
Thats the very mentality letting people blow themselves in mid of crowd and the educated lot of people like you sit and watch saying "You can't do much because many things are not in your control".
I think the debate ends now.

You are giving it a wrong turn .anyway what ever satisfies you

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

@ skulls and bones , i can elaborate for you

that's Ghazwa-e-Hind.
;)

You so smart...............i wish we have more people like you on this forum

Actually some people are foresighted (by the Grace of ALLAH) they can see the future to some extent (only to an extent which ALLAH wants them to) .they basically are not sinful people like us but the one who are pious and are on right path with pure hurt.

For centuries people are predicting about the glorious future of Pakistan even before the partition happened .till today 100's of people have predicted about the glorious future of Pakistan and almost all of them also have predicted a deadly war with india but no one is able to give exact time span because only ALLAH knows the exact time .

Even people astrologers who are non-muslims too have predicted about that .

But i will request people not to argue much about them because no-one has the ability

Ask those some people to predict who will win world cup 2011.
I have never seen, anyone predicting anything right. People predict 100 things and one accidentally comes true and they will highlight that and say, I have the right prediction.

You really think there could possible be any good or you in a war? We outnumber and out gun you in every single way! How do you expect to win? These are not the times of al khalid. You need a little more than gods blessing to win :guns:

some prophecies i have read,say, that india and pakistan will go to war, and india will win

then china will kick indias butt, along with the rest se asia

russia will take on the whole of europe

america will be devistated by attacks from russia and china

australia will become occupied.. either by china, or indonesia... maybe both

some prophecies i have read,say, that india and pakistan will go to war, and india will win

Ice cream! Do the prophecies say anything about ice cream? :unsure:

crystal_ball.jpg

then

royal-fail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom