What's new

Predictions about Pakistan Future (Syed Sarfraz Shah) by A.Q.Hassan Column

Pakistan ruling 40 years over India and then Hind and Sindh destroying as a result of massive earthquake.
Only Sindh was mentioned AFAIK, not Hind...
1 - A leader who will wear red cap and will have hazel eyes, who will rule Pakistan and make Militry Allience with a country in its north (Most Probebly China. )
Again AFAIR, red cap was not mentioned. And I have read three different versions of the mentioned Qaseeda.
Agree with everything else you said.

Niamat-Ullah Shah Wali has told 100 times more than Syed Sarfraz Shah sab. 100s of predictions which he made became true and not a single one proved false. Niamatullah Shah wali has predicte

4 wars with India, and according to his calculations, 2 has happened and 2 more to go, 4th being what you know as GhazwatulHind,
Pakistan taking over India upto the area between Rivers Ganga and Yamuna.
Pakistan ruling 40 years over India and then Hind and Sindh destroying as a result of massive earthquake.
The War between Russia and China which China would win
The arrival of AntiChrist and Prophet Isa PBUH
The Third Word-War
and few last things before earth Qayamat is established.

One of the major upcoming predictions of Niamatullah Shah Wali are

1 - A leader who will wear red cap and will have hazel eyes, who will rule Pakistan and make Militry Allience with a country in its north (Most Probebly China.)
2 - The Golden Era of Pakistan in which People from all corners of the world return back and there will be reverse brain drain.
3 - The Conflict of Pakistan with India and a "Limited War" on the issue of water which will consequently result in the 4th and final battle with India.

arent the chinese kaffirs

You should thank Sardar Vallab bhai Patel for a united India and not Britishers. Britishers left it to all princely states whatever they wanted to do it was Sardar patel who worked the most on unification.

Other than that I dint have anything to contribute to this thread meant for war mongores chauvinists.

it is thanx to all our great leaders uniting to fight the british that lead to unification which made people realise the power of unified india,if the british wouldnt had been there then i dont think india would have united

Again how are britishers responsible for unification of India when they never cared about it and left it to CONgress to convince princely states whether they want to be part of India or not. It was sardar patel who suggested that if some princely states do not agree to joining India then india should use force. Britishers just rules India for their own good, you may reap benefits in their garbage but almost everything they did was meant for themselves, they made roads for themselves, trains to transport goods for themselves and education was introduced to educate few people who will follow them.

Again how are britishers responsible for unification of India when they never cared about it and left it to CONgress to convince princely states whether they want to be part of India or not. It was sardar patel who suggested that if some princely states do not agree to joining India then india should use force. Britishers just rules India for their own good, you may reap benefits in their garbage but almost everything they did was meant for themselves, they made roads for themselves, trains to transport goods for themselves and education was introduced to educate few people who will follow them.

i know the british rule was the worst but without the british oppression the people of india would have never been united,driving the british out was the common goal of both indians and pakistanis,india would still have pricncley states instead of being united had the british not conquere india,it would have been like it was before the british rule,in 1857 revolts the kings united to fight the british but their souls were not united in 1947 the souls of the people were united and yes leaders like gandhi,nehru,sardar vallabhbhai patel,dr ambedkar,etc were the sculptors on india

Not till we get off our and start working hard and with honesty. Pakistan and its people need no Shah Saheb or any other Saheb(no disrespect meant) People need to understand that Allah has opened the doors to Dua for every one and you need no Waseela for this. Whether the Dua gets accepted and at what time is the Will of Allah SWT and no one can interfere in that. However, till such time that there is Dulm(injustice) people will not find peace and progress.
What we need is to start working with honesty at grass root level, and then harrangue our leaders into hoenst approach. If they dont choose and leader that can deliver. If we continue to have corrupt following the corrupt, you cant just blame it on Qismat. it is your own doing as you have chosen the corrupt leaders in the first place.
Araz

Comming on to CHINA.
Any one knows that the MOst beloved Companion(Shaba) Of the prophet is in China Hazrat Hassan bin sabbit the one prophet ordered to Sit on his Seat(MIMBER)
One of my religious teacher who is no more in this world Said kai "AB HUM KO CHINA JANAI KA HAI"
Remember 600 hundered chines converting to islam last year while making a train bridge in Saudia
I also read some where that Latin america far east asia now gona come towards islam .SO who knows kai kal kya hona hai.
(Iqbal says jis watan sai ati the merai nabi ko khushbu
wo wattan mera he hai mera he hai )

I seriously have doubts that there can ever be a caretaker Govt in Pakistan because there is too much of infighting and everyone wanting to be a Khalifa!

What is the guarantee that people will be honest?

In no country so far there has been a totally honest man let alone a whole lot who can run a country in modern times.

And do you really believe that there are things like chaps looking into the future? They all give vague prediction and then justify with equally vague twists which the gullible feel it is khasf, if that means prediction.

Water War? Without water, where will be the sustenance to fight a war?

I believe 55% toi 80% of the human body is water and it requires constant replenishment.

Can the gentleman predict when the War in Afghanistan cease? That would be a real good input.

And when will the terrorism in Pakistan where Pakistanis are killing each other stop? Can he tell us?

See, I do not want to enter into any debate I am not eligible entering into. But one thing is for sure and that is that Pakistan was created for some divine reason. There is a reason why the opposite forces are too strong to make Pakistan a weaker nation. There is a reason why Israel was created right after nine months after Pakistan came into existence. There is a reason that why the effect of an Islamic Ideological State was tried to jeopardize with the creation of Ideological jodiasm state. There is a reason that why CIA does not wants India and Pakistan to enter into a war. There is a reason why America does not enter into military conflicts and strikes against Pakistan. There is a reason why Pakistan did not recognize Israel and last but not the least, there is a reason that why India and Pakistan are not made for peace. You can not eliminate hatred and rage from these two nations about each other.

There is a Divine script. You and I will never understand that. But all I want to say is what our Prohet Mohammad Peace Be Upon Him said at the time of the conquest of Makkah:

"Haq aa gaya aur batil mit gaya aur beshak batil mitne ke liay hi hai"

Comming on to CHINA.
Any one knows that the MOst beloved Companion(Shaba) Of the prophet is in China Hazrat Hassan bin sabbit the one prophet ordered to Sit on his Seat(MIMBER)
One of my religious teacher who is no more in this world Said kai "AB HUM KO CHINA JANAI KA HAI"
Remember 600 hundered chines converting to islam last year while making a train bridge in Saudia
I also read some where that Latin america far east asia now gona come towards islam .SO who knows kai kal kya hona hai.
(Iqbal says jis watan sai ati the merai nabi ko khushbu
wo wattan mera he hai mera he hai )

Let me correct you:

It says that,

Meer e Arab ko ayee thandi hawa jahan se
mera watan wohi hai mera watan wohio hai

Niamat-Ullah Shah Wali has told 100 times more than Syed Sarfraz Shah sab. 100s of predictions which he made became true and not a single one proved false. Niamatullah Shah wali has predicte

4 wars with India, and according to his calculations, 2 has happened and 2 more to go, 4th being what you know as GhazwatulHind,
Pakistan taking over India upto the area between Rivers Ganga and Yamuna.
The War between Russia and China which China would win
The arrival of AntiChrist and Prophet Isa PBUH
The Third Word-War
and few last things before earth Qayamat is established.

One of the major upcoming predictions of Niamatullah Shah Wali are

1 - A leader who will wear red cap and will have hazel eyes, who will rule Pakistan and make Militry Allience with a country in its north (Most Probebly China.)
2 - The Golden Era of Pakistan in which People from all corners of the world return back and there will be reverse brain drain.
3 - The Conflict of Pakistan with India and a "Limited War" on the issue of water which will consequently result in the 4th and final battle with India.

Mate, I think you missed out on the Kargil War in 1998. So that makes 3 out of four.
We all know that these two nations are due to enter into a war. Its not what we think or we want but it has been the pattern ever since these two nations came into existence. There is a divine pattern. Just do your basics well and pray for the best in the favor of the whole Ummat. I think this is what we must do.

Back
Top Bottom