What's new

Prayers Needed For My Father

baqai

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I request you all to kindly pray for my father, he is not well and is not breathing properly and malnuturioned, we took him to Ziauddin Emergency and he got admitted to medical ICU, docs are suggesting we might have to put him on ventilator.

Remember Muhammad Arif Baqai in your prayers please

regards,

His Son

I request you all to kindly pray for my father, he is not well and is not breathing properly and malnuturioned, we took him to Ziauddin Emergency and he got admitted to medical ICU, docs are suggesting we might have to put him on ventilator.

regards,

His Son

I'll mention your father by name and pray intently for him bro. My thoughts are with you during this tough time.

Your father will be in my prayers sir.

I'm leaving for a non denominational service soon, and will ask the other congregants to also say prayers for him.

Brother may your father have good health and a long life , inshallah will keep him in my prayers stay strong.

Sorry for your circumstances; may he recover quickly!

May ALLAH grant Uncle Shafa-e-Kamila and may he be back to normal routine soon. AAMEEN. Hoping to hear good news of his betterment soon.

May Allah cure him from all ailments and grant him good health. Ameen

regards,

His Son

May Allah bless your father with shifa-e-kamilah and a healthy life ahead... InshAllah

Back
Top Bottom