What's new

Prayers Needed For My Father

May ALLAH help him recover soon and grant him a healthy life and help you in these times by giving strength to you and your family. Amen

I request you all to kindly pray for my father, he is not well and is not breathing properly and malnuturioned, we took him to Ziauddin Emergency and he got admitted to medical ICU, docs are suggesting we might have to put him on ventilator.

Remember Muhammad Arif Baqai in your prayers please

regards,

His Son

Hi,

I used to know a Baqai in Karachi university late 70's or early 80---dept---I don't know geology or biochem---not very tall---wore glasses---but a very good person---

Anyway---he is in my prayers.

To all my colleagues here---if your parents are old---weak---tired---diabetes---cancer or other ailments---find and give them MORINGA OLIFERA---it comes in powder form in capsules--- ( in punjabi---the name of the tree is SOHANJANA ).

It won't cure the disease----but improve the quality of life---, just remember that many an older people lack nutrients in their daily diet---. This is a nutrient rich.

http://www.moringafarm.eu/en/home/moringa-inhaltsstoffe/

I request you all to kindly pray for my father, he is not well and is not breathing properly and malnuturioned, we took him to Ziauddin Emergency and he got admitted to medical ICU, docs are suggesting we might have to put him on ventilator.

Remember Muhammad Arif Baqai in your prayers please

regards,

His Son

Best wishes and best of health to your father.

My Brother prayers from me, my family, my friends and my murshid for your fathers fast recovery and return to healthy life.
Aameen

May Allah give him good health.
wpid-islam-pics-33-jpg.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom