What's new

Pray for Team Pakistan and Keep Faith on ALLAH we will Win INSHAHALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrey bhai!!! what the hell is this yaar??

This is supposed to be just a game..

y do u need to bring religion into this???

very sad and dissapointed :frown:

In this case ban coconuts and red dots on forehead!

sell beef burger for Pakistani crowd.

what a retarded statement!!! did u even understand what iam talking about??? what is a relation btwn coconuts, red dots(bindi) and cricket match??

what a retarded statement??? do u even understand what iam talking about??? what is a relation btwn coconuts, red dots(bindi) and cricket match??

watch your mouth, this is not mohali.. where you can say any thing and get away.. and neither pdf is an Indian instrument like ICC.

I expect mods to tackle your badmouth or i settle the score my self.. later.

You are a retard and always will be.

We have special arrangement for people with extremist views like you. :lol:

Relax, it's sports. Makes no difference if we win or lose. Save your du3aa for something meaningful.

watch your mouth, this is not mohali.. where you can say any thing and get away.. and neither pdf is an Indian instrument like ICC.

what is with this guy?:undecided:

Buddy!! r u ok???:azn:

How will u settle score with me?? :rofl:

After this comment..... you are built with religious hatred and totally brainwashed. now you call others for watching mouth!!!!!

I am very tensed over that match. May Allah help Pakistan in that match, Ameen. The main problem is India's strong batting to me.

oho oho oho why you are fighting im sick of this fighting i ask all indians please dont post anything and pakistanis we need prayers not fighting please please for sake of GOD if you believe on GOD please keep shut your mouth on fighting please

Arrey bhai!!! what the hell is this yaar??

This is supposed to be just a game..

y do u need to bring religion into this???

very sad and dissapointed :frown:

While I'm all up for secularism, I'm no fan of being allergic to the very simplistic mention of religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom