Pray for Team Pakistan and Keep Faith on ALLAH we will Win INSHAHALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I opened this thread not to fight and do nothing but pray for team PAKISTAN and wish them a good luck and keep faith on ALLAH that we will win INSHAHALLAH with grace of ALLAH INSHAHALLAH our team need prayers let see how much prayers team can get through this thread pray and pray only may be one of us might be MOMIN here whom ALLAH SUBHAN WA TALLAH may listen to INSHAHALLAH AMIN we will win keep faith on ALMIGHTY ALLAH and keep rest on ALLAH INSHAHALLAH he will not dishearten us this time INSHAHALLAH

Today there was special Dua in Friday prayer for Pakistan's victory ..

ALLAH .......keep ur hand on Zaheer as u always did......

hope we can get 1000 prayers for team PAKISTAN here INSHAHALLAH and even more may be

ALLAH our nation has seen and gone through alot terrorism,poority,unemployment,loadshedding and other many many probleums cricket and islam is only two things which bind our nation together and as a MUSLIM we have faith on you and as you said if you need anything pray from me im lord of whole universe yes ALMIGHTY ALLAH from south to west from north to east from 7 skies to deepiest earth and what ever we can think and whatever we cannot think you are the only GOD and everything is in your command and we pray from you keeping our heads down infornt of you ALLAH we pray for our team PAKISTAN and we are thankfull to you that you given us this country and this is our moral responsibility to pray for our country to win in india after what they have did us if you make us win this willl be the answer from pakistan they did what ever to stop playing us in pakistan and in india but with your grace we are playing in india and INSHAHALLAH with your grace our NATIONAL ANTHEM wil be played in indian soil this is what we ask you ALLAH and bring strength to our team that they can hole nerves of their in the match and give them luck which you can only to win the match and with your grace ALLAH and with your commmand on everything in whole universe im sure we can win ALLAH becoz you are the only one who can help and everything is under your command we have faith on you ALLAH please do not let go 18 croroe prayers like that i know you are the GOD of india too but please listen to us this time becoz you are the best justice they have won alot against us in world cup this should be our turn INSHAHALLAH we will win AMIN with your GRACE ALMIGHTY ALLAH INSHAHALLAH

Pakistan will win the world cup, I am telling this ever since the cup started.

ALLAH is not only GOD for indian MUSLIMS but whole world he also listens to non muslims tooo but i have faith on ALMIGHTY ALLAH what things our team and nation have gone through and this is the thing which can give whole nation happiness im sure and i have faith on ALMIGHTY ALLAH we will win and similar thing can go with pakistani hindus too but i dont opened this thread to fight please only pray for tema pakistan here i want 1000 prayers for team pakistan by this thread to go INSHAHALLAH we will achieve the target hope this thread's dua for team pakistan will reach to ALLAH and he might listen us from here to and never know might be one of us here is momin of ALLAH whom ALLAH will definately will listen INSHAHALLAH keep praying

Our team is corrupt to the core so dont keep your hopes high.
On paper Indian team is much much better then Pakistan.

@ Super Falcon.
You are bit greedy aren't you? i did notice your prayers against WI & now you are doing it again against India. C'mon.. spare some for us indians as well my friend!! afterall we are all allah's bande!!:)

Arrey bhai!!! what the hell is this yaar??

This is supposed to be just a game..

y do u need to bring religion into this???

very sad and dissapointed :frown:

yes why not you can prayey for india here and sir mythbuster if you can't pray please post this kind of thing somewhere else please and please dont fight here and comment on teams their are other threads where you can do it openly please just pray here

Insha'Allah Pakistan will win

otherwise I won't mind if rain washes that match away :rofl:

im not bringing religion what is the bad iif we pray for our team infront of ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom