What's new

Pray for Maghfirat of My Dear Friend My Bro.

Please pray for the maghfirat of my beloved friend, he passed away on friday night due to negligence of Doctor in Karachi. He was 28, married 8months ago. Sole source of earning in his family as his father passed away in childhood, and a mentally challenged brother to take care of. He was very pure soul, the most kind I ever met. Very simple, humble and very very kind heart.
ALLAH PAK Syed Muhammad Sultan ki maghfirat fermane aur usk derjaat buland fermaen.
Ameen
View attachment 553406
View attachment 553407

I'm sorry to hear about this bro, may Allah bless him and I hope there is provision for his family.

Please pray for the maghfirat of my beloved friend, he passed away on friday night due to negligence of Doctor in Karachi. He was 28, married 8months ago. Sole source of earning in his family as his father passed away in childhood, and a mentally challenged brother to take care of. He was very pure soul, the most kind I ever met. Very simple, humble and very very kind heart.
ALLAH PAK Syed Muhammad Sultan ki maghfirat fermane aur usk derjaat buland fermaen.
Ameen
View attachment 553406
View attachment 553407
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Ameen to your dua - sad development.

My prayers for the wellbeing of this family.

Inna lillahi ve Inna Ilahi Rajiun which hospital and which doctor, care to share some more info so we can spread it on social media

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎

ALLAH S.W.T.
marhoom ke darjaat bulund farmaye.

Ameen
View attachment 553406
View attachment 553407
Inna lillahi ve Inna Ilahi Rajiun...
May the departed soul find a place in Jannah & may Allah grant Sabr to family.. ameen

Back
Top Bottom