What's new

Pray for Maghfirat of My Dear Friend My Bro.

Suff Shikan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Please pray for the maghfirat of my beloved friend, he passed away on friday night due to negligence of Doctor in Karachi. He was 28, married 8months ago. Sole source of earning in his family as his father passed away in childhood, and a mentally challenged brother to take care of. He was very pure soul, the most kind I ever met. Very simple, humble and very very kind heart.
ALLAH PAK Syed Muhammad Sultan ki maghfirat fermane aur usk derjaat buland fermaen.
Ameen
IMG-20161123-WA0057.jpg

12433.jpeg

Inna lillahi ve Inna Ilahi Rajiun

No calamity occurs on earth nor in yourselves but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah.

In order that you may not grieve at the things over that you fail to get, nor rejoice over that which has been given to you. And Allah likes not prideful boasters.

Quran (Surah Hadid, Verses 22,23)

" due to negligence of Doctor"- I hear this in every hospital in every country. My friend no medicine in the world can prevent your death once your time is decided. Our expectations are of doctors to pull off miracles and that isn't going to happen.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

ALLAH marhoom ko gareeq e rehmat kary aur peechay reh janay walo ko sabar day aur un k liay asania kary. Insha ALLAH.

Allah aap ke dost ko ghareeq rehmat karay.. aur Allah lawahiqeen ko sabr de aur unn ka Hami o Nasir ho

Inna lillahi ve Inna Ilahi Rajiun

No calamity occurs on earth nor in yourselves but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah.

In order that you may not grieve at the things over that you fail to get, nor rejoice over that which has been given to you. And Allah likes not prideful boasters.

Quran (Surah Hadid, Verses 22,23)

" due to negligence of Doctor"- I hear this in every hospital in every country. My friend no medicine in the world can prevent your death once your time is decided. Our expectations are of doctors to pull off miracles and that isn't going to happen.
You are right and I agree, but here negligence means, family was calling his doctor for 3 hrs, but he was busy doing his clinic apart from his main Job. Indeed Death is a reality and nothing can extend or decrease except ALLAH TAALA HIMSELF

My Allah make life easy on his family offcourse Allah is the only provider. May Allah grant him higher place in jannat.

May Allah forgive his sins & bless him a high place in heavens. I wish and pray that Allah opens doors of rizq for his family since he was the sole provider and give them patience because the death of such young loved one is really unbearable.
BTW what had happened ..what was the cause?

Was he journalist/reporter?

May Allah forgive his sins & bless him a high place in heavens. I wish and pray that Allah opens doors of rizq for his family since he was the sole provider and give them patience because the death of such young loved one is really unbearable.
BTW what had happened ..what was the cause?

Was he journalist/reporter?
No, This pic is from IDEAS 2016, we work in a software house. He was an Engineer. He had a pain in his stomach on thursday, later turned severe, he went to his family doctor, and then admitted to local hospital on his doc's recommendation. On Friday his condition worsened. The family called out for the doctor for 3hrs but he was busy in his personal clinic. According to Death certificate, he was suffering from Pancreatitis, Diabetes which lead to Cardiac Arrest. I spent 5 Days x 12hrs for 5 yrs. He had no diabetes.

May Allah bless his soul and grant him the highest place in heaven

Wah rabba theriya thu janay why do you take the pure souls first [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Back
Top Bottom