What's new

Pray for Maghfirat of My Dear Friend My Bro.

Please pray for the maghfirat of my beloved friend, he passed away on friday night due to negligence of Doctor in Karachi. He was 28, married 8months ago. Sole source of earning in his family as his father passed away in childhood, and a mentally challenged brother to take care of. He was very pure soul, the most kind I ever met. Very simple, humble and very very kind heart.
ALLAH PAK Syed Muhammad Sultan ki maghfirat fermane aur usk derjaat buland fermaen.
Ameen
View attachment 553406
View attachment 553407
Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon.

Hoa kia tha?

What sort of negligence bro?
Please pray for the maghfirat of my beloved friend, he passed away on friday night due to negligence of Doctor in Karachi. He was 28, married 8months ago. Sole source of earning in his family as his father passed away in childhood, and a mentally challenged brother to take care of. He was very pure soul, the most kind I ever met. Very simple, humble and very very kind heart.
ALLAH PAK Syed Muhammad Sultan ki maghfirat fermane aur usk derjaat buland fermaen.
Ameen
View attachment 553406
View attachment 553407

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

I am very sorry for your lose brother , ALLAH PAK App kay friend Syed Muhammad Sultan ke maghfirat Farmane aur marhoom kay derjaat buland fermaen. Ameen .

Such a young age , And painful story ………… Our whole system is corrupt , look how health system took away young man from his family.....

Ameen
View attachment 553406
View attachment 553407

sorry for your loss brother!! may Allah do justice!

Ameen
View attachment 553406
View attachment 553407
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon

No, This pic is from IDEAS 2016, we work in a software house. He was an Engineer. He had a pain in his stomach on thursday, later turned severe, he went to his family doctor, and then admitted to local hospital on his doc's recommendation. On Friday his condition worsened. The family called out for the doctor for 3hrs but he was busy in his personal clinic. According to Death certificate, he was suffering from Pancreatitis, Diabetes which lead to Cardiac Arrest. I spent 5 Days x 12hrs for 5 yrs. He had no diabetes.
You should take that to court before that lazy doctor kills someone else and produces fake death certificate .....such scams don't deserve to practice medicine pehlay hi itnay unemployed doctors hain is mulk mein

Such a sad news, please convey our deepest condolences to his family. May Almighty Allah grant him the best place in jannah.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon. May Allah azzawajal bless him and give patience to his family.

Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon.

Hoa kia tha?
He had a pain in his stomach on thursday, later turned severe, he went to his family doctor, and then admitted to local hospital on his doc's recommendation. On Friday his condition worsened. The family called out for the doctor for 3hrs but he was busy in his personal clinic. According to Death certificate, he was suffering from Pancreatitis, Diabetes which lead to Cardiac Arrest. I spent 5 Days x 12hrs for 5 yrs. He had no diabetes.

Inna lillahi ve Inna Ilahi Rajiun.Allah Ghar walon ko apni amaan dey.

Inna lillahi ve Inna Ilahi Rajiun May Rehman Bless him and his family

He had a pain in his stomach on thursday, later turned severe, he went to his family doctor, and then admitted to local hospital on his doc's recommendation. On Friday his condition worsened. The family called out for the doctor for 3hrs but he was busy in his personal clinic. According to Death certificate, he was suffering from Pancreatitis, Diabetes which lead to Cardiac Arrest. I spent 5 Days x 12hrs for 5 yrs. He had no diabetes.
Which hospital that was?

Back
Top Bottom