What's new

Power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Weapons - News and Updates )

MMM-E is on drugs, and I like to know which, apparently they work well!
Before Turkey inducts all these weapon systems into their armed forces they’re bankrupt. The Lira isn’t doing to well under Erdogan.
And for Greece, they aren’t waiting to be sitting ducks. 85 F-16’s upgraded to F-16V, Orion’s upgraded, 24 Rafales on order, the Navy is receiving new ships.

and one more advice to MMM-E, stop repeating all these messages over and over again, it’s of no use. Just one time is enough, repeating doesn’t add anything, it only makes you look like a Turkey fanboy with a big fantasy.

Why 99% of ur brags are just concepts and not real? U put a target on turkeys back with fake concepts. R u indian by any chance trying to get people to attack turkey?

Why 99% of ur Chinese,Greek,İranian posts are lie and slander ?

Only TF-2000 class Destroyer , HURJET Fighter Jet and MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet are under development
Greek FDI Frigate also future weapon between 2024 and 2027

on the other hand as of 2021 game changer Weapons in service or under construction

-- S400 Air Defense System in inventory
-- HISAR-A+ and HISAR-O+ Air Defense Systems in inventory
-- SOM Cruise Missile in service
-- ATMACA anti-ship Missile in service
-- TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missile in service
-- BORA Ballistic Missile in service
-- TB-2 UCAV in service
-- ANKA-S UCAV in service
-- AKINCI UCAV in service
-- AKSUNGUR UCAV in service
-- KORAL and REDET-II Radar Electronic Warfare Systems in service
-- 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs in service
-- 4 ADA class Corvettes in service
-- ANADOLU light Aircraft Carrier enter service in 2022
-- Type214TN class AIP Submarine enter service in 2022
-- ISTIF class Frigate under construction
-- Unmanned armed Vessels under construction

now you tell me what about 99% are just concepts and not real ? which one ?

full of lies and slander to show Turkiye as a weak Country to calm your butthurt feelings

Last edited:
MMM-E is on drugs, and I like to know which, apparently they work well!
Before Turkey inducts all these weapon systems into their armed forces they’re bankrupt. The Lira isn’t doing to well under Erdogan.
And for Greece, they aren’t waiting to be sitting ducks. 85 F-16’s upgraded to F-16V, Orion’s upgraded, 24 Rafales on order, the Navy is receiving new ships.

and one more advice to MMM-E, stop repeating all these messages over and over again, it’s of no use. Just one time is enough, repeating doesn’t add anything, it only makes you look like a Turkey fanboy with a big fantasy.

keep dreaming daydreamer fan boys who are on drugs

only one Country was bankrupt in the region .... its Greece . lol

Turkish Armed Forces kicked all enemies in İraq,Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean
Thanks to Turkish Defense İndustry

btw what a joke
"" 85 F-16’s upgraded to F-16V, Orion’s upgraded, 24 Rafales on order, the Navy is receiving new ships ""

so weak to compare with Turkish Military power and projects

only Turkish Missiles will be enough to turn all those platforms into crap of metal

tiny weak bankrupt Greece hidding behind USA-France and dreaming to match with regional power Turkiye

Last edited:

-- Greece 85 F-16’s upgraded to F-16V and 24 Rafales on order
-- Turkiye 80 F-16’s upgraded to F-16V and 40 new F-16V on order .. also game changer S400 AD System

-- Greece has 4 upgraded P-3 Orion
-- Turkiye has 6 CN-235 and 6 ATR-72 Anti Submarine Aircrafts .. also AKSUNGUR UCAVs for ASW mission
( Turkiye has more ASW Aircrafts than Greece+Egypt combined )

-- Greece has no UCAVs
-- Turkiye has AKINCI UCAVs armed with 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missile and 250 km SOM Cruise Missile to hit Warships
( also MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet under development )

-- Greece has no Ballistic Missile and land based Cruise Missile
-- Turkiye has BORA Ballistic Missile and ATMACA-K land based Cruise Missile to hit jet hangars in Greece
( also 1.000 km GEZGIN strategic Cruise Missile under development )

-- Greece has no land based Anti-Ship Missile
-- Turkiye has 250 km ATMACA land based Anti-Ship Missile

-- Greece has no Radar Electronic Warfare Systems
-- Turkiye has KORAL and REDET-II Radar Electronic Warfare Systems
( also 4 airborne stand off jammer Aircrafts under construction )

-- Greece has no Electronic Warfare Ship
-- Turkiye has 1 Electronic Warfare Ship

-- Greece has no Corvette
-- Turkiye has 4 ADA class Corvettes with ASW capability )
( also 10 OPV are planed .. the first OPV enter service in 2023 )

-- Greece has no Aircraft Carrier
-- Turkiye has 1 light Aircraft Carrier to carry 80 UCAVs

-- Greece buys 3 FTI Frigates between 2024 and 2027
-- Turkiye produce 4 ISTIF class Frigates between 2023 and 2027
( also TF-2000 class Destroyer under development )

even Turkish ISTIF class Frigate enter service in 2023 , Greek FTI Frigate enter service in 2024

ISTIF class Frigate

GENESIS Combat Management System
400 km HAZAR AESA Radar
ASELSAN ALPER LPI Surface Radar
AKREP (AKR-D Block B-1/2) Fire Control Radar
ASELSAN Piri IRST
TBT-01 Yakamoz or Fersah Hull Mounted Sonar
SeaEye-AHTAPOT EO Reconnaisance and Survellience System
Aselsan ARES-2N Electronic Warfare System
Aselsan HIZIR Torpedo counter measure System
16 cells VLS

-- 1 x 76 mm Gun
-- 16 x ATMACA Anti ship Missiles ( 250 km )
-- 64 x HISAR Air Defense Missiles
-- 1 x GOKDENIZ 35 mm CIWS
-- 6 x Torpedos
-- 2 x 25 mm Aselsan STOP Machine Gun Platforms
-- 1 x Sikorsky S70 Seahawk ASW Helicopter

ISTIF class Frigate under construction
1635840570873.png

Last edited:
Its power of balance in the region

Hellenic Navy vs Turkish Navy

Hellenic Navy 13 Frigates armed with 144 Sea Sparrow and 64 ESSM ( total of 208 SAMs )
Turkish Navy 16 Frigates armed with 64 Sea Sparrow and 320 ESSM and 288 SM-1MR ( total of 672 SAMs )

Turkish Navy has more SAMs than Greece+Egypt Navies combined

Hellenic Navy has 4 ASW Aircrafts
Turkish Navy has 12 ASW Aircrafts

Turkish Navy has more ASW Aircrafts than Greece+Egypt combined

Greek Frigates can not stop Turkish AKINCI UCAVs

as of 2021 , Hellenic Navy 13 Frigates armed with 19-50 km SAMs

-- ELLI class Frigate armed with 16 x Sea Sparrow SAMs
-- HYDRA class Frigate armed with 16 x ESSM SAMs

Turkish AKINCI UCAVs to carry 4 x TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles with range of 150 km

10 AKINCI UCAVs to fire 40 TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles for swarm attack on Greek Frigate
and GAME OVER !
1635842781825.png

1635843126282.png

keep dreaming daydreamer fan boys who are on drugs

only one Country was bankrupt in the region .... its Greece . lol

Turkish Armed Forces kicked all enemies in İraq,Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean
Thanks to Turkish Defense İndustry

btw what a joke
"" 85 F-16’s upgraded to F-16V, Orion’s upgraded, 24 Rafales on order, the Navy is receiving new ships ""

so weak to compare with Turkish Military power and projects

only Turkish Missiles will be enough to turn all those platforms into crap of metal

tiny weak bankrupt Greece hidding behind USA-France and dreaming to match with regional power Turkiye
Aren't you tired of posting the same things again and again? It's like reading c/p texts.

Why 99% of ur Chinese,Greek,İranian posts are lie and slander ?
So Chinese,Persian,Arab,Greek and others are wrong,but you are always right? And you know everything?

So Chinese,Persian,Arab,Greek and others are wrong,but you are always right? And you know everything?

Then answer my question

What about 99% are just concepts and not real ? which one ?

Only TF-2000 class Destroyer , HURJET Fighter Jet and MIUS unmanned Fighter Jet are under development
rest of them are in service or under construction

I am saying again
full of lies and slander to show Turkiye as a weak Country to calm your butthurt feelings

Then answer my question

rest of them are in service or under construction

I am saying again
I think there is a different Turkey in your mind,that is a superpower and a different one that everyone else sees.

I think there is a different Turkey in your mind,that is a superpower and a different one that everyone else sees.

still same post again and again with full of lie and slander

I never said that Turkiye is super power
I just showing Turkish Military Power to harm enemies in the region

stop making demagogue and answer my question

Your weak Hellenic Navy can not stop even Turkish UCAV fire power
still dreaming to match with regional power Turkiye

Your weak Hellenic Navy can not stop even Turkish UCAV fire power
still dreaming to match with regional power Turkiye
See? This is the kind of posting that people are fed up with and you don't understand. This is what people try to tell you,your posts are full of arrogance and boasting. Even when someone is trying to talk to you in a friendly manner,you still talk to them as if they are stupid.

When you talk like that,how do you expect people to take you seriously? I'm still here trying to make you understand what is wrong with your posting.

When you talk like that,how do you expect people to take you seriously? I'm still here trying to make you understand what is wrong with your posting.

if all of You talk a liar then what can I take you seriously?

-- You always tried to deflect the facts
-- Chinese guy says 99% are just concepts and not real
-- Another guy says before Turkey inducts all these weapon systems into their armed forces they’re bankrupt

full of defamation ... but not real military knowledge

I show you Turkish UCAV fire power to hit Greek Frigates

how can a Greek Frigate which armed with only 16 SAMs survive against swarm attack of 40 TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles ?

zero chance

and this superior military capability is belong to the Turkish Armed Forces
even French Navy can not stop Turkish fire power in the Eastern Mediterranean

its not arrogance and boasting ..... its reality

if all of You talk a liar then what can I take you seriously?

-- You always tried to deflect the facts
-- Chinese guy says 99% are just concepts and not real
-- Another guy says before Turkey inducts all these weapon systems into their armed forces they’re bankrupt

full of defamation ... but not real military knowledge

I show you Turkish UCAV fire power to hit Greek Frigates

how can a Greek Frigate which armed with only 16 SAMs survive against swarm attack of 40 TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles ?

zero chance

and this superior military capability is belong to the Turkish Armed Forces
even French Navy can not stop Turkish fire power in the Eastern Mediterranean

its not arrogance and boasting ..... its reality
There you go again. You accuse everyone of lying and defamation.

Turkiye 80 F-16’s upgraded to F-16V and 40 new F-16V on order .. also game changer S400 AD System
That order is not confirmed. They put a request at the US Government. First, they have to wait for a positive answer, which is not sure. Second, it will take at least 5-10 years to complete this project (if it happens, if Turkey has the funds). And that’s only that part of your text. For all the ships, drones you mention, that will also take years and years to complete, and a lot of money. Further I’m not gonna react to this anymore, all you do is copy your previous text again and again. Very uninteresting to follow. If I read it once, I don’t need to read it again and again.
So, dream on and live on in your fantasy world, Erdogan Fanboy.

That order is not confirmed. They put a request at the US Government. First, they have to wait for a positive answer, which is not sure. Second, it will take at least 5-10 years to complete this project (if it happens, if Turkey has the funds). And that’s only that part of your text. For all the ships, drones you mention, that will also take years and years to complete, and a lot of money. Further I’m not gonna react to this anymore, all you do is copy your previous text again and again. Very uninteresting to follow. If I read it once, I don’t need to read it again and again.
They Congress does not give them the F-16Vs. Many senators and lawmakers said it.

And their projects often stop for years. The Turkish foreign policy doesn't help them either.

You said it well,bro.

1 -- Turkey spent even around $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries in the last 10 years
Turkey would buy Greek+Egyptian+İsraeli Airforces combined for $100 billion

2 -- of course it will take time ... but not 10 years
Turkey will not make same mistake to wait 40 F-16V for 10 years
2 days ago ERDOGAN said to BIDEN sell F-16s to Turkey or give back our $1,4 billion

Turkey modernized 163 F-16s to block 52 standard in just 4 years between 2011 and 2015
Turkey itself will modernize 80 F-16s to block70 standard

if no F-16 too , then ERDOGAN will work with Russia for SU-35 , SU-57 , 2nd batch of S400s and many more

3 -- now Turkey has already strongest Navy in the region

if Greece buys 3 FTI Frigates between 2024 and 2027
Turkey produce 4 ISTIF Frigates , 5 OPV and 1 TF-2000 class Destroyer until 2027

4-- Greece has no any UCAV
as of 2021 , Turkey has 150+ TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs

Turkey has more UCAVs than even all Europe combined

You anti-ERDOGAN fanboy .... loser keep dreaming .. dream is free

Your weak Countries could not beat the Turks in Syria , Azerbaijan , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom