What's new

Power of the Turkish Armed Forces ( Weapons - News and Updates )

I also read on wikipedia that Turkey signed off the final contracts in 2021,but the current political situation is that France does not want to allow Turkey to even buy,not co-produce the system and missiles.

I agree the Turkish-French relations is not good but yet again not the worst you never know they may change their mind. They may find this beneficial for themselves. I mean the Co-production. They could use Turkish assistance to upgrade their defense. Whether they join or not it is up to them at the end of the day but the production goes on with Italy and others

What makes you think that?

I am saying again
100-120 km ASTER-30 can not stop even Turkish UCAVs armed with 150km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles , 280 km SOM-C anti ship Missiles

ASTER-30 has range of 100-120 km which can not hit Turkish UCAVs armed with 150-250km Missiles

Greek Frigate will role in self-defense against Turkish Missiles
but good luck to French-made Frigate armed with only 32 SAMs

10 AKINCI UCAVs can fire 60 KUZGUN-TJ Missiles from 200-250km away for swarm attack on Greek Frigate
and GAME OVER !

60 KUZGUN-TJ Missiles = $12 million
FDI Frigate = $1 billion

ASTER-30 has range of 100-120 km which can not hit Turkish UCAVs armed with 150-250km Missiles
But can hit the missiles

Greek Frigate will role in self-defense against Turkish Missiles
but good luck to French-made Frigate armed with only 32 SAMs
32 Aster-30 and 21 RIM Block 2b

Your weapons can be destroyed too. Your bases can be hit as well. You only think that your weapons are effective and everyone else's are not.

10 AKINCI UCAVs can fire 60 KUZGUN-TJ Missiles from 200-250km away for swarm attack on Greek Frigate
and GAME OVER !
Wishful scenario. Last time I checked Kuzgun has a range of 40-110 kms or so.

And first you need to make all these masses of Kuzgun. If I'm not mistaken,it's not in your inventory yet.

You base a lot of your scenarios in futuristic projects that may or may not be produced,oversimplifying everything.

But can hit the missiles

Your weapons can be destroyed too. Your bases can be hit as well. You only think that your weapons are effective and everyone else's are not.

And first you need to make all these masses of Kuzgun. If I'm not mistaken,it's not in your inventory yet.

You base a lot of your scenarios in futuristic projects that may or may not be produced,oversimplifying everything.

Just because you have made few purchases recently doesn't mean much Greece is still vintage my mann at the operational level there is few more years to go before maturing as Greece's armed forces has been neglected for decades

32+21 = 53 SAMs

on the other hand Turkiye can fire even 100 TRLG-230 , KUZGUN-TJ , SOM-C and ATMACA Missiles for
swarm attack on Greek Frigate ..... and GAME OVER !

Turkiye has its own defense Industry to spend $20 million to turn French made Frigate ( $1 billion ) into crap of metal

F-16 and HURJET will carry 8 KUZGUN-TJ Missiles ( 10 F-16 or HURJET to carry 80 KUZGUN-TJ Missiles )
also 10 AKINCI UCAV to carry 60 KUZGUN-TJ Missiles

3 Frigates armed with total of 48 Cruise Missiles can not change anything to win a war against Turkiye

if Greece fire 48 Cruise Missiles , Turkiye can fire 480 Ballistic and Cruise Missiles

Your French made Frigates will be in service between 2024 and 2027

until 2027 , Turkiye will have even its own RAMJET powered supersonic anti-ship Missile

Turkiye start testing KUZGUN family next year ... and so easy to develop KUZGUN for Turkish Defense Industury

-- 40 km KUZGUN-KY ( rocket engine )
-- 110 km KUZGUN-SD ( free fall drop )
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ ( turbojet engine )

1635764565976.jpeg

btw Our Missiles now in inventory to hit Warships from 150-250 km away

150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missile
1635765145532.png

250 km SOM
1635764800597.jpeg

250 km ATMACA anti-ship Missile
1635765116521.png

also 650+ HARPOON , SLAM-ER , HARM Missiles to hit Warships

Last edited:
Just because you have made few purchases recently doesn't mean much Greece is still vintage my mann at the operational level there is few more years to go before maturing as Greece's armed forces has been neglected for decades:enjoy:
I know. The armed forces had been neglected for years.
32+21 = 53 SAMs

on the other hand Turkiye can fire even 100 TRLG-230 , KUZGUN-TJ , SOM-C and ATMACA Missiles for
swarm attack on Greek Frigate ..... and GAME OVER !

Turkiye has its own defense Industry to spend $20 million to turn French made Frigate ( $1 billion ) into crap of metal

3 Frigates armed with total of 48 Cruise Missiles can not change anything to win a war against Turkiye

if Greece fire 48 Cruise Missiles , Turkiye can fire 480 Ballistic and Cruise Missiles

Your French made Frigates will be in service between 2024 and 2027

until 2027 , Turkiye will have even its own RAMJET powered supersonic anti-ship Missile

Turkiye start testing KUZGUN family next year ... and so easy to develop KUZGUN for Turkish Defense Industury

-- 40 km KUZGUN-KY ( rocket engine )
-- 110 km KUZGUN-SD ( free fall drop )
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ ( turbojet engine )

View attachment 789329

btw Our Missiles now in inventory to hit Warships from 150-250 km away

150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missile
View attachment 789332

250 km SOM
View attachment 789330

250 km ATMACA anti-ship Missile
View attachment 789331

also 650+ HARPOON , SLAM-ER , HARM Missiles to hit Warships
You said the same about Altay 10 years ago and later about TFX and you still haven't gone in full production. You oversimplify things and think that Turkish weapons will always work but others won't have a reply to that.

I know. The armed forces had been neglected for years.

You said the same about Altay 10 years ago and later about TFX and you still haven't gone in full production. You oversimplify things and think that Turkish weapons will always work but others won't have a reply to that.

You are making demagogue

ALTAY Tank is ready for mass production since 2018 but Germany blocked sale of MTU Engine

I am talking about Missiles

and I am saying again Our Missiles now in inventory to hit Warships from 150-250 km away

150 km TRLG-230
250 km SOM
250 km ATMACA

to develop KUZGUN easier than to develop SOM and ATMACA

Never forget about that
Greece buys Weapons but Turkiye produce its own weapons

Turkiye can fire even 100 TRLG-230 , KUZGUN-TJ , SOM-C and ATMACA Missiles for
swarm attack on future Greek Frigate ..... and GAME OVER !

btw 150+ km KGK-LR long range glide Bomb with IIR seeker to hit even moving Warships
1635766732728.png

also Turkish UCAVs to carry SIMSEK kamikaze Drone with range of 200 km and speed of mach 0,7 to hit Radar System on future Greek Frigate
1635767105875.png

Last edited:
Never forget about that
Greece buys Weapons but Turkiye produce its own weapons
Never forget that foreign powers can embargo you.

Everything is so easy for you. Turkish drone do this and do that and you can produce thousands of missiles and this and that. In your mind,your weapons are the best.

Never forget that foreign powers can embargo you.

and Turkiye develops its own Systems

so funny
Canadian defense firm goes bankrupt over embargo on Turkey

Turkey has started using indigenous Aselsan CATS E/O System on Bayraktar TB-2 UCAV instead of Canadian WESCAM
1635769437345.png

Last edited:
Everything is so easy for you. Turkish drone do this and do that and you can produce thousands of missiles and this and that. In your mind,your weapons are the best.

Our weapons have enough capability to turn enemy Warships into crap of metal

ATMACA Anti ship Missile

Length : 6 m
Weight : 800 kg
Warhead : 250 kg
Range : 250 km
Guidance : INS+GPS+RA+DL
Seeker : Active RF
Speed : high subsonic
Network enabled capability : YES

-- super sea skimming ( less than 3 m )
-- zigzag maneuver that makes it difficult for anti missile batteries

ATMACA anti-ship Missile in super sea skimming mode ( below 3 meters )
1635769557010.png

1635769571504.png

1635769585140.png

another Turkish anti-ship Missile is coming ....

MRASHM Anti ship Missile

Length : 3,2 m
Weight : 300 kg
Warhead : 100-120 kg
Range : 100-150 km
Speed : high subsonic
Seeker : IIR/ RF

TEI-TJ350 turbojet Engine broke the world record in this class

1,342 N thrust
240mm diameter

The national design missile engine has the feature of working with under wing wind without the need for a starter system that allow the missile to integrate into the air-land-naval platforms

SOM and ATMACA will have more operational range with indigenous KTJ-3200 turbojet engine
1635769342915.png

1635769366946.png

Land- Air-Surface-Submarine-launched Missiles employs a multi-modal sensor suite, weapon data link, network links, and GPS navigation in aggressive electronic warfare environments to detect and destroy specific targets within a group of numerous ships at sea
1635769765835.png

Man are you being paid to advertise all that stuff? Do they pay you? They pay you to constantly spam posts about Turkish superiority and "indigenous" weapons? It's ridiculous.

Man are you being paid to advertise all that stuff? Do they pay you? They pay you to constantly spam posts about Turkish superiority and "indigenous" weapons? It's ridiculous.

Turkish Armed Forces to advertise all that stuff in real conflict zones Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya,Eastern Mediterranean

3 French-made Frigates can not survive against Turkish Missiles ..... thanks to Turkish defense industry for TRLG-230, SOM, ATMACA, MRASHM, KUZGUN-TJ, KGK-LR

Turkish Armed Forces to advertise all that stuff in real conflict zones Syria,Azerbaijan,Libya,Eastern Mediterranean

3 French-made Frigates can not survive against Turkish Missiles ..... thanks to Turkish defense industry for TRLG-230, SOM, ATMACA, MRASHM, KUZGUN-TJ, KGK-LR
You were saying the same about the Rafale a few months ago and now you don't know what to do with your Air Force.

And the Greece Air Force doesn’t have Mirages, F-16’s, Rafales. They don’t have air-air missiles that can blast the drones out of the sky. No, those ships have to defend themselves. #sarcasm.

You were saying the same about the Rafale a few months ago and now you don't know what to do with your Air Force.

I said that RAFALE with METEOR Missile is a big threat
and Turkish Airforce has S400 Air Defense Systems to block RAFALE

also Turkiye will buy 40 new F-16 block70 or Russian Fighter Jets

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom