What's new

Power and Principle: UNSC Reforms

I told you JatAtl, you shouldn't boast about things that you don't actually have yet. :D

"Don't count your chickens before they have hatched."

The UN Charter says it for itself.

In order the amend the UN Charter, and to allow new permanent members into the UNSC... it needs to be ratified by ALL of the permanent members.

But you can continue to trust the source in the OP, "LiveIndia" (lol)... instead of the UN Charter itself. :azn:

How about we bet on this. if my assumption based on facts I verified is wrong. I'll quit this forum. If you and your wikipedia are wrong- you will have a signature here on every post, saying for the rest of your time, and on any new handles you change to here " Who's my daddy? Indians are" .

Okay?:D

what , you have no confidence in your research- I would'nt myself if were you too :)

Like this line " If such a conference has not been held before the tenth annual session of the General Assembly

How many sessions has the assembly had to date in the UN? did you check to see if that was an old article of amendment or if there were new ones that allowed a work around of 128 out 194 member nations + a limited number of P5 members to vote in a permanent member?

That link is directly from the United Nations official website. :wave:

However, if you prefer to believe an article from "LiveIndia" (lol) rather than the UN itself, then go right ahead. :D

Your previous boasting on this issue, was really a failure...

However, if you prefer to believe an article from "LiveIndia" (lol) rather than the UN itself, then go right ahead. :D

You don't need to bother teaching him. Let cold harsh reality deal with it.

Okay , I'll try this in babysteps , so as to speak.

that article 109 , did you also read " " If such a conference has not been held before the tenth annual session of the General Assembly

Do you know what number of the annual session we are on now?

that article of amendment is discussing tenth session , and I think of the top off my head we are at about 65th or 66th session of general assembly. i.e that's an old article of amendment.

I can't figure out, if you are so confident, why not take up my bet?

No, that is childish. :D

The UN Charter speaks for itself.

CD, best to ignore this ignorant highschool kid who is trying so hard
looking for attention on the internet, did you remember how his childish baseless rants got debunked regarding the amount of China' aid to Pakistan flood relief and provoking the so-called destroying Pakistan economy theory while India happened to be the biggest "sucker" on China's trade list?
Expecting an ignorant kid to have some some decent self-respect will be too much to ask for....:lol:
PS, he got nothing to lose for betting with you since he already got a infracture from Webmaster a while ago....:azn:

JayAtl, go to the UN.org frontpage. There is a link there called "UN Charter".

Go to chapter 18, and there you go. :D

You're really grasping at straws here.

CD, best to ignore this ignorant highschool kid who is trying so hard
looking for attention on the internet, did you remember how his childish baseless rants got debunked regarding the amount of China' aid to Pakistan flood relief and provoking the so-called destroying Pakistan economy theory while India happened to be the biggest "sucker" on China's trade list?
Expecting an ignorant kid to have some some decent self-respect will be too much to ask for....:lol:
PS, he got nothing to lose for betting with you since he already got a infracture from Webmaster a while ago....:azn:

You are 100% correct. :cheers:

So one meets 128 votes,but we have got 180 votes out of 192..
We lloy the 2,
but which is that 10 other countries?

i expected this..so i am happy..once we get the permanent membership..india can always try for k veto too..but we will have to transform ourselves into a much powerful and poverty free nation..international relations also must be improved(read chinese relations). :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom