What's new

Power and Principle: UNSC Reforms

In there you have article 109 which you have cited here--- under number 3

" " If such a conference has not been held before the tenth annual session of the General Assembly"

That vote only affects whether or not the "conference" will be held.

It still needs to be ratified by all the P5 members, before the amendment comes into force. :azn:

You are 100% correct. :cheers:

actually that guy thought amount pledged = amount actually given. Your own countries media confirmed that donation number was 10 million only...

pledge is like a MOU...it does not mean anything till it is realized.

It still needs to be ratified by all the P5 members, before the amendment comes into force. :azn:

The funny thing about this whole argument, is that you are assuming China will veto India from the UNSC.

That might not happen.

actually that guy thought amount pledged = amount actually given. Your own countries media confirmed that donation number was 10 million only...

pledge is like a MOU...it does not mean anything till it is realized.

Now you sounds like a kid get caught mastub....with your pants down:lol:

The funny thing about this whole argument, is that you are assuming China will veto India from the UNSC.

That might not happen.

Don't need to veto. :wave:

According to the UN Charter, it must be ratified by ALL of the P5 permanent members.

Even if you manage to pay off China with some deal, the USA won't allow any expansion of veto power.

OMG -- hahhahaaha. Dude , now you are grasping. Its an old article of amendment. we are on 65th/66th General Assembly - IT -----IS-----PAST----- THE----- 10th---- GENERAL ----- ASSEMBLY! -- thats what it says " If such a conference has not been held before the tenth annual session of the General Assembly"

I ask for the last time- take my bet or bow away... AGAIN! if you are so sure-- why be so scared to take my bet on?

OMG -- hahhahaaha. Dude , now you are grasping. Its an old article of amendment. we are on 65th/66th General Assembly - IT -----IS-----PAST----- THE----- 10th---- GENERAL ----- ASSEMBLY! -- thats what it says " If such a conference has not been held before the tenth annual session of the General Assembly"

I ask for the last time- take my bet or bow away... AGAIN! if you are so sure-- why be so scared to take my bet on?

^^^ It is the latest version of the UN Charter.

Check it for yourself, go to the UN.org frontpage. :wave:

There is a link on the frontpage to the latest version of the UN Charter, it is chapter 18. :D

Okay it's obvious you wont take the bet because yoI know you are trying to weasel out of looking ill informed. what you don't understand and I get it now why- you don't have such rules in your country. every new version of charter , has all past amendments too. But again- I finally get it, you only follow brainwashing from the govt.

@JayAtl, LOL you failed.

The latest version of the UN Charter has squashed all of your boasting. :D

ANYONE here, is welcome to check the UN.org frontpage, and read the Charter yourself.

Okay it's obvious you wont take the bet because yoI know you are trying to weasel out of looking ill informed. what you don't understand and I get it now why- you don't have such rules in your country. every new version of charter , has all past amendments too. But again- I finally get it, you only follow brainwashing from the govt.

ah when you have no argument you bring out the brainwashing crap. Hong Kong has access to any open information in the world and has had a constitution longer than India. Learn to make better arguments.

The only one brainwashed here is you.

This is Chinese Dragon "Look at the front page ! , look at the front page... its says it is the latest- don't read what is within the article... look at the front page. In china , when we have a second edition of any books that come out. nothing from the previous edition is included. look at the front page , look at the front page ". :rofl:

forget about it- your weasling out of the bet is telling...

JayAtl, that is why you should not boast about things that you don't actually have. :D

Look at the front page ! , look at the front page... its says it is the latest- don't read what is within the article... look at the front page. In china , when we have a second edition of any books that come out. nothing from the previous edition is included. look at the front page , look at the front page . :rofl:

forget about it- your weasling out of the bet is telling...

You are going full retard now. Never go full retard.

Its the UN's constitution that is changed,not a Chinese book making your argument meaningless.

repeating things over and over again doesn't make your arguments any less inane then they already are.

Back
Top Bottom