What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

they are not mongols they are turkic and they are not hazar they are khazars !

really :woot: omg i want her wwwwaaaaaaaahhhh:taz:

186 is good being too much tall has it's disadvantage :agree:

@atatwolf @usernameless@rmi5 i agree with both of you guys this is pic of my first day of school when i was 7 sry for bad quilty i have take this pic from real pic by my mobile
Photo0452.jpg

the boy who looking to camera is me

I accept I don't know much about them but as far as I know, they all claim to be descended from Mongols. Even today they have names of famous mongol generals. Hazara is what they call themselves. And how did you come to the conclusion they are khazars? There has been no large scale migrations of the khazars in this direction.

they are not mongols they are turkic and they are not hazar they are khazars !

really :woot: omg i want her wwwwaaaaaaaahhhh:taz:

186 is good being too much tall has it's disadvantage :agree:

@atatwolf @usernameless@rmi5 i agree with both of you guys this is pic of my first day of school when i was 7 sry for bad quilty i have take this pic from real pic by my mobile
Photo0452.jpg

the boy who looking to camera is me
are you still ugly like that? :D:D

kidding bro, i envy your hair.
i wonder, do all women have to wear burqa (or however it is called in Turkmeni or Persian)?

Omg even atatwolf, why everyone is tall :( I feel like a poor village man among male manquins :(

@ghara ghan

No wonder they thought you were girl dude, you look cute :D is your hair light brown or reddish ?

Btw what does your family members think about Turkey ?

Btw Kyrgyz are not Mongols, we think they are more like Mongols because its us who is culturally effected by middle eastern locals in great degrees, they're more closer to ancient Turks then us :)

@atatwolf

These blonde and red haired mummies from East Turkistan are not Turks, before Uyghurs conquered the region, today's East Turkistan was home to a native Indo-European population, thats why today Uyghurs have some significiant levels of genetic mixture.

are you still ugly like that? :D:D
kidding bro, i envy your hair.
:omghaha::rofl::lol: ty

i wonder, do all women have to wear burqa (or however it is called in Turkmeni or Persian)?
dude they are persians who wearing chador , turkmens only wear charghad i thought i have explain this before :D

No wonder they thought you were girl dude, you look cute :D is your hair light brown or reddish ?
well idk i think it is brown but im not sure about it

Btw what does your family members think about Turkey ?
dude how cant we love turkey and its people :cheers: you are very good people we love turkey . every year we visit it and we send our children to turkish uni :bounce:and ofc we have a lot of turkmens whom merry to turkish wife and husband or adopted a turkish kid :victory:you are very kind to us . my bro has turkish girlfriend and they gonna merry after their study is finish :dance3:i should find some one too :D . about a 2 week i badly thinking about azeri girls:man_in_love: i should find one in tabriz or baku :D but i know @rmi5 and @ASQ-1918 is waiting there with tayagh in their hands :sarcastic:

Last edited:
While googling about my village(well grandpa's village, my father and me born in Antalya) I found a video of a wedding(notice that they're all short just I said :D)

How do you dance in weddings ?

While googling about my village(well grandpa's village, my father and me born in Antalya) I found a video of a wedding(notice that they're all short just I said :D)

How do you dance in weddings ?
well i can only watch it in 2-3 clock in middle of night but we dance very beautifully :D talking about turkmen wedding will be very long :D cuz marriage is very impotent among turkmen

@rmi5 dude are you get upset when i talk about azeri girls ? :undecided: your heavy silence is killing me :cry: i have no bad intention :confused:

well i can only watch it in 2-3 clock in middle of night but we dance very beautifully :D talking about turkmen wedding will be very long :D cuz marriage is very impotent among turkmen

@rmi5 dude are you get upset when i talk about azeri girls ? :undecided: your heavy silence is killing me :cry: i have no bad intention :confused:
dude, I am not upset. When I am browsing PDF, I usually run some simulations on my laptop in parallel, and sometimes I need to focus to enter the new set of data for some minutes, and that's why sometimes it seems that I am in a big silence :)

Back
Top Bottom