What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

Im talking about the Turkmens in conflict regions, the Kyrgyz in the videos i posted in previous page are from Aghanistan, they escaped the soviet invasion.

Also Iraqi Turkmen still speak Turkish and know that they are Turkmens, it doesnt make them Arabs only because they can speak the language.

Turkmens are alone in this world and Turkey is the only country that could help them.
x2

Blood is thicker than water.

Muslim world will never be united. Turks can unite and be a spearhead because I don't have much hope in islamic world.

Some people are willing to throw Uighurs under the bus for their own benefit for example. So much for muslim brotherhood...

That's interesting. Have you guys seen the Hazaras of Pakistan? They claim descent from mongol armies that came through that area. Not sure if they constitute as "Turkic"?
they are not mongols they are turkic and they are not hazar they are khazars !

In the new tv soap kurt seyit and shura, the main actress is Turkmen. The blonde one. She is hot :D
really :woot: omg i want her wwwwaaaaaaaahhhh:taz:

I'm 1,86 cm
186 is good being too much tall has it's disadvantage :agree:

@atatwolf @usernameless@rmi5 i agree with both of you guys this is pic of my first day of school when i was 7 sry for bad quilty i have take this pic from real pic by my mobile
Photo0452.jpg

the boy who looking to camera is me

Last edited:
Im not an expert but Kyrgyz arent Mongol if im not wrong.
But Mongols are like a cousin to Turkic people anyway.

However, the Kyrgyz have been one of the best known and major tribes of the Mongol Race, in Mongol history. They used to live in one corner of Mongolia, and Genghis Khan had a hard time to subdue them. The whole lot of them migrated south during the Mongol invasions and converted to Sunni Islam due to Sufi saints.

The Mongols took their language from the Uighur Turks. However, throughout Islamic history, they attacked and killed Turks. Turkey would not have existed, if the Mongols would not have pushed the Turks into Anatolia.

However, the Kyrgyz have been one of the best known and major tribes of the Mongol Race, in Mongol history. They used to live in one corner of Mongolia, and Genghis Khan had a hard time to subdue them. The whole lot of them migrated south during the Mongol invasions and converted to Sunni Islam due to Sufi saints.

The Mongols took their language from the Uighur Turks. However, throughout Islamic history, they attacked and killed Turks. Turkey would not have existed, if the Mongols would not have pushed the Turks into Anatolia.
Mongols took writing from Uighur. You are right about that. I'm not sure about Mongols pushing Turks to Anatolia. Turkics were part of Mongol Empire. When the Khan died, it disintegrated and the Turkics made their own small empires and invaded Iran, then Mesopotamia and then Anatolia. Saying Mongols pushed Turks to Anatolia is not true.

Kryghız are Turkic, not mongolian that's for sure.

x2

Blood is thicker than water.

Muslim world will never be united. Turks can unite and be a spearhead because I don't have much hope in islamic world.

Some people are willing to throw Uighurs under the bus for their own benefit for example. So much for muslim brotherhood...

That is because Uighur cause is a ethnic cause not Islamic so they won't find support elsewhere. There are more Muslims in the rest of China than the total number of Uighurs on the planet so it isn't just Muslim vs non-Muslim like you are making it out to be.

really :woot: omg i want her wwwwaaaaaaaahhhh:taz:
If you look better than Kivanc Tatlitug you will make a chance :D

186 is good being too much tall has it's disadvantage :agree:
My family also says that..

That is because Uighur cause is a ethnic cause not Islamic so they won't find support elsewhere. There are more Muslims in the rest of China than the total number of Uighurs on the planet so it isn't just Muslim vs non-Muslim like you are making it out to be.
Chinese are doing this assimilation process and destruction of their identity and culture throught east-Turkistan and China has problem everywhere in that region.

I know many Kyrgyz people most are now only Muslim in name because of Commies. Uzbeks are probably the most religious Turkics.

They are Mongol descendants even when the first Mughal emperor came to South Asia he noted that Mongol descendants were already in the area. They call themselves Hazara not Khazar. Here is hazara Pakistan special forces-

ssg_flag.jpg

Regular army-

484062_353808014737292_983745269_n.jpg

Former chief of army staff Musa Khan Hazara-

gen-musa-khan-hazara-ed.jpg

I know just saying something I noted, those Kyrgz are my friends so I got nothing against them lol.
I know you, you wouldnt think that way, but there are people who would look at a Indonesian who has nothing to do with him more like a brother than his own race only because the Indonesian is muslim.

PS: no offence to anyone, just an exsample.

I know you, you wouldnt think that way, but there are people who would look at a Indonesian who has nothing to do with him more like a brother than his own race only because the Indonesian is muslim.

PS: no offence to anyone, just an exsample.

That is true because Islam asks us to look past races and see fellow Muslims as if they were your blood.

That is true because Islam asks us to look past races and see fellow Muslims as if they were your blood.
Unfortunately that was never the case in the Muslim world.

We Turks shouldn't make the same mistakes.

Illusions won't make us better.

Back
Top Bottom